• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Information or Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero in English.

As I am traumatized from that "thing"... I NEED HATRED, I NEED TO SUSTAIN DARKNESS INSIDE ME, I NEED TO DESTROY THAT "THING".

That or I could stare at cute anime gifs and make "it" go away.
Somebody called?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Somebody called?
Needs more style.

Unrelated: I just realized I had a dream of Kristen Stewart. *Googles to check* Yep... It looked like her, except more goth-y or tan... ??? I don't know why, but she and this dude were like in a cooking contest or something. See, this is why I don't like dreams; they're all weird and ****. I'd rather pass out every night and wake up every morning.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
THAT THING'S A GUY?!?
yeah and his name is Titus Alexius
I love tricking you all. It is so fun
Would that mean that the girls look like guys, since the guys look like girls?
no the girls look like girls but not all the boys look like girls. I hope fal doesn't mind me posting these pictures of characters for examples

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
yeah and his name is Titus Alexius
I love tricking you all. It is so fun

no the girls look like girls but not all the boys look like girls. I hope fal doesn't mind me posting these pictures of characters for examples
So, it's like Final Fantasy. Oh, Cloud, how you would make a perfect waifu. :p

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
MISTAKING GENDERS?!?!?! Who even started THIS topic?
It's weird, yes, but I'll bite.

I shave often, and I always have some pretty long hair for a guy before I go get it cut. (and if you want a reference, I'd say it would be like Dunban)

So since I'm shorter than my girlfriend, sometimes we worry about ourselves looking like les****s when we go out to dinner.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
1 hour left before 2015 here and I have to say this topic is an interesting subject to end my 2014 with.

D

Deleted member

*gasp* BUT THAT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS! GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS! GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS!

also why did you censor that? lesbians is not auto censored or anything

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
1 hour left before 2015 here and I have to say this topic is an interesting subject to end my 2014 with.
"Don't worry about the world ending today! ...It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
40 minutes left before it's the new year in France.
2014 was a good year for me, but I hope 2015 is going to be better. I feel that my manga is going to advance pretty well this year, I feel it.

No :4shulk: jokes, plz.

R0Y

Smash Master
MISTAKING GENDERS?!?!?! Who even started THIS topic?
It's weird, yes, but I'll bite.

I shave often, and I always have some pretty long hair for a guy before I go get it cut. (and if you want a reference, I'd say it would be like Dunban)

So since I'm shorter than my girlfriend, sometimes we worry about ourselves looking like les****s when we go out to dinner.
Remember...there's a lesbian (or bisexual girl) in this thread man.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
2014 was a good year for me, but I hope 2015 is going to be better. I feel that my manga is going to advance pretty well this year, I feel it.

Okay. Dong Expands.

D

Deleted member

:4shulk:THE FUTURE...DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom