• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

And there's no Ice Climbers? They could be DLC and be in one of those spaces found in the CSS. :troll:
#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING :(
#NEVERSTOPCLIMBINGAGAIN :(
#RIPICSLOLNOMORECHAINGRABS :(
There. I had to do it. Yeah. Eh. I know it's not funny but still.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
What's everyone's favourite flavour of yogourt? Got a favourite doughnut?

And yes, though rare, yogourt is an acceptable spelling in English in Canada...somehow
strawberry yogurt and glaze doughnut.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What's everyone's favourite flavour of yogourt? Got a favourite doughnut?

And yes, though rare, yogourt is an acceptable spelling in English in Canada...somehow
Strawberry and frosting with sprinkles. I don't usually eat doughnuts but that's the exception.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

How Sonic is after the Sonic Boom : Ryse of Lyrics catastrophy.

D

Deleted member

Don't mention them!!! It still hurts.
Nah, just go all the way. I'm over it.
I heard a handheld video game system prevented their inclusion in the game. But I'd rather pick handheld Smash Bros. over 2 characters in 1. :troll:
Well of course it is bad that they are not in the game but at least Sakurai and co. tried.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
How are you still posting in this thread? Your profile says you're a 20 year old girl who keeps referring to other posters as children yet a handful of people have agreed with you in this thread. Those few people being massive Sakurai fans. I'm surprised you haven't recieved several warnings for blatantly trolling people and name calling for 10 pages now. It's not even like you're even trying to remotely debate or understand someone elses perspective; you're just an unwitty wannabe troll.

^ Daammnn this man putting obo on blast right now....
ok so? I take responsibility for my stupidity unlike most of them so...

How Sonic is after the Sonic Boom : Ryse of Lyrics catastrophy.
why is it I haven't head any bad things about the 3DS version?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How are you still posting in this thread? Your profile says you're a 20 year old girl who keeps referring to other posters as children yet a handful of people have agreed with you in this thread. Those few people being massive Sakurai fans. I'm surprised you haven't recieved several warnings for blatantly trolling people and name calling for 10 pages now. It's not even like you're even trying to remotely debate or understand someone elses perspective; you're just an unwitty wannabe troll.

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is lucky there are no mods viewing this thread now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Wat ? I don't understand the situation right now.

R0Y

Smash Master

I like you cyber, but to point out how calling the other posters children isn't such a big deal, you called her a 20-year old girl, not a 20-year old woman. You didn't mean it in an insulting way like she did but it's not a huge sin. I would back out of the thread if I were here too though. I've avoided it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You need to have no stupidity. Just like me. :awesome:
the best stupidity is no stupidity:drohyou:
I like you cyber, but to point out how calling the other posters children isn't such a big deal, you called her a 20-year old girl, not a 20-year old woman. You didn't mean it in an insulting way like she did but it's not a huge sin. I would back out of the thread if I were here too though. I've avoided it.
no that wasnt him XD that was some other dude on the news thread I should be avoiding it to but Im just there to see if everything will work out in the end as in everyone stops fighting and just be happy
Wat ? I don't understand the situation right now.
you can go look it up on that thread if you want. I sorta would of liked that to have stayed in that thread but whatever

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I heard a handheld video game system prevented their inclusion in the game. But I'd rather pick handheld Smash Bros. over 2 characters in 1. :troll:
Well of course it is bad that they are not in the game but at least Sakurai and co. tried.
I agree with you there. I prefer the 3DS version over the Ice Climbers, the sole reason because I play handheld a lot more than I play home console.

D

Deleted member

I have to say, the Smash Bros. mockumentary has to be the single most accurate depiction of the community as a whole.

At least how I interpreted the ending anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
.....What are you talking about? I didn't even write that tho....

D

Deleted member

I agree with you there. I prefer the 3DS version over the Ice Climbers, the sole reason because I play handheld a lot more than I play home console.
Besides, people just started caring about ICs because of their removal. They didn't care about ICs back when they were introduced in Melee or came back in Brawl. And same pretty much I use handhelds more than consoles.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Seriously guys, games are out, balance patches are apparently done, forget what Sakurai thinks. Hundreds if not thousands of people had a hand in this game, not just him. As good a developer as he is we shouldn't feed his ego or stupid decisions like the Ice Climbers and Ridley (yeah I went there.)

In @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix 's defense, that post was made by a 33-year old member.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So I checked out the Sonic Chronicles OST and I can say that the music indeed sucks. Just some random bleeps put together. Even worse than Crazy Bus.

Soul.

ICs only have one game.
Not having a recent game is a disadvantage when it comes to adding a character in Smash, according to Sakurai. So uh, yeah. Meh. Didn't really care about them being gone. Just my opinion.
Anyways lol why am I wasting my time playing MK7 again. I played it yesterday.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The 3DS version was handled by a different developer, and doesn't have any hilarious game breaking bugs. It's just an average platformer.
That ending, though. You clear it 100% and all you get is some lousy dancing scene.

D

Deleted member

ICs only have one game.
Not having a recent game is a disadvantage when it comes to adding a character in Smash, according to Sakurai. So uh, yeah. Meh. Didn't really care about them being gone. Just my opinion.
Anyways lol why am I wasting my time playing MK7 again. I played it yesterday.
So what does that mean? They'll never return to Smash Bros.? :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So I just looked in that thread and noooooooooope. Its funny though, I saw that guy like a stupid comment and now he's being stupid himself. Fitting.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I checked out the Sonic Chronicles OST and I can say that the music indeed sucks. Just some random bleeps put together. Even worse than Crazy Bus.
I wasn't expecting to see the worst piece of music twice in the same week, in the same thread.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Thats why you should quote or make it obvious it was a quote from someone else, it looked like you straight up went after Obamarama :p
You would think that this:
"^ Daammnn this man putting obo on blast right now...."

Would make it at least somewhat obvious that it was a quote

Whatever, doesn't matter now....

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh no, satan is back

Whatever, doesn't matter now....
shhhhh shhhh rest young man

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Whatever, doesn't matter....
That just made me think you have a split personality disorder. Or tried to be edgy-clever. I'd edit it to avoid confusing more people, as I do see some people ware already confused by this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That ending, though. You clear it 100% and all you get is some lousy dancing scene.
What do you mean? Isn't this what you wanted?
You went through all that trouble to make sure the game was completed 100%, don't you feel accomplished with your actions?

D

Deleted member

Nah not until their series gets the Kid Icarus treatment. Which is never.
inb4 Dark Popo and Pseudo-Nana.
Well, Pac-Man (the original 1980 arcade game) gets ported to every single platform Rayman 2-style, so what about that? Pac-Man has other kinds of games too, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom