• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh... wow...

I've heard of this guy, but I didn't know he was still... in the limelight.

Is anyone looking after this guy? Perhaps a parent? Guardian? Loving sibling? Psychiatric ward?

"-Go ! Sonichu ! Go out and zap to the extreme !
- I will ! Thank you father ! " - Christian Weston Chandler, Sonichu N°0.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

"-Go ! Sonichu ! Go out and zap to the extreme !
- I will ! Thank you father ! " - Christian Weston Chandler, Sonichu N°0.
I did a quick read on the guy's bio...and all I have to say:

Seriously, this guy needs somekind of mental help. I know his father passed but I'm not sure if he has another relative that can take care of him.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Seriously, this guy needs somekind of mental help. I know his father passed but I'm not sure if he has another relative that can take care of him.
Only his hoarding mother that made them get into deep financial crap. Following CWC's antics is not for faint hearted, let me tell you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Something a relative passing isnt a real excuse for acting the way some people do. SOMETIMES
Can I see this bio?

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
@Azure Warrior 's real life love story was pretty cool. I'm sorry, but usually women don't put out like that (probably a cultural thing.) She must really like you.

I might have one of my own but I'll hold my breath. Don't count your chickens and always remember:

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just found the footage of this "shocking event".

It might just be the angle, but it looks like nothing even happened. It looks like he did a hit and run attempt and nobody even noticed.

Good job getting the message out there, Chris.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

He's actually autistic, for real. The problem is, nobody cares about him, so his mental state is pretty low. This is why he's acting so immaturly, he sould have stopped posting his stuff on the internet as soon as he saw the reactions.
It's a sad story when you think about it, but even with a good mental state, I don't think this guy is a nice person overall.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Im telling you people right now: dont read too deep into CWC and what he did. You will experience hell like never before. Stay safe.
I've seen it a long time ago, cauz' I found it randomly on the internet. So you know, damage already done.
I've never read the comics, but I know what to expect : a 8 years old mind with 8 years old drawings and writing. Nothing else. And it's sad to see how popular it became as a meme.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
yeah dont over hype yourself before you know its true because **** does happen. Trust me, oh trust me. I had some **** heads in my time, all was good but then nope
And by put out I hope you dont mean sex because... yeah idk if I girl should do that right away and that sorta... sounds like a bad sign to me but you dont have to listen to me
He's actually autistic, for real. The problem is, nobody cares about him, so his mental state is pretty low. This is why he's acting so immaturly, he sould have stopped posting his stuff on the internet as soon as he saw the reactions.
It's a sad story when you think about it, but even with a good mental state, I don't think this guy is a nice person overall.
Autism isnt a good excuse for stupidity... I know I sound mean so Ill stop

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So, who's the worst? CWC, JustinRPG or Pamperchu?
CWC, no question. Theres just stuff he did that I cant even say without making people vomit. You think you know insanity, but you dont, not like this.
I've seen it a long time ago, cauz' I found it randomly on the internet. So you know, damage already done.
I've never read the comics, but I know what to expect : a 8 years old mind with 8 years old drawings and writing. Nothing else. And it's sad to see how popular it became as a meme.
He lives in his own world, but to the point of it clashing hard with reality every day. The comic is not the worst he done, but its up there.

D

Deleted member

Haven't you saw the Gamecube game out of this ?

Now THIS is a cool box art. :troll:
That.. must be one of the greatest boxarts ever made.

Encylopedia Dramatica has an article regarding CWC, and all you see is the word "lulz" being said for like 10000 times. :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
yeah dont over hype yourself before you know its true because **** does happen. Trust me, oh trust me. I had some **** heads in my time, all was good but then nope
And by put out I hope you dont mean sex because... yeah idk if I girl should do that right away and that sorta... sounds like a bad sign to me

'

Exactly. There's a Metallica song for everything :troll:

Come on, legit autism is an excellent excuse for it, especially since only high-functioning autism is unaccompanied by mental *********** as well, it's a super serious disability.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yet a lot of kids on the internet, and sometimes in the real world, call themselves autistic as an excuse for their erratic behavior. Shockingly, some parents try to label their kids with a disorder to hide their bad parental skills.

I'm actually considered 'autistic', and I have a doctor's letter as proof of that. Nowadays though, I don't really consider myself autistic. I know it all relies on a spectrum to determine how strong autism in a person can be, so I'm probably in the shallow end.

People are just morons.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Come on, legit autism is an excellent excuse for it, especially since only high-functioning autism is unaccompanied by mental *********** as well, it's a super serious disability.
Im sorry but no one should use a mental disability to excuse the stupidity. I see it a lot on Gamefaq. Someone is acting stupid yelling at everyone and calling them names but then goes to say " hey I have autism, be nice to me"
As I said.. I'll stop
Did I hear someone say meme?

oh god that meme

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Im sorry but no one should use a mental disability to excuse the stupidity. I see it a lot on Gamefaq. Someone is acting stupid yelling at everyone and calling them names but then goes to say " hey I have autism, be nice to me"
As I said.. I'll stop
Most people on GameFAQs most likely have NO DISABILITY. They're probably just jackasses and lots of people self-diagnose things like Asperger's, etc.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
As I said.. I'll stop
But GameFAQs became wannabe-4Chan. That place spouts that word all over the place as well.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
He lives in his own world, but to the point of it clashing hard with reality every day. The comic is not the worst he done, but its up there.
Yeah, it's sad.

Yet a lot of kids on the internet, and sometimes in the real world, call themselves autistic as an excuse for their erratic behavior.

I'm actually considered 'autistic', and I have a doctor's letter as proof of that. Nowadays though, I don't really consider myself autistic. I know it all relies on a spectrum to determine how strong autism in a person can be, so I'm probably in the shallow end.

People are just morons.
At this point, it has not a lot of meaning in this world. It's either an insult, an excuse or a mental problem.

R0Y

Smash Master
But GameFAQs became wannabe-4Chan. That place spouts that word all over the place as well.
Okay...realtalk, gamefaqs is much friendlier than 4chan. Less anime-focused though so you might not like it as much.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Okay...realtalk, gamefaqs is much friendlier than 4chan. Less anime-focused though so you might not like it as much.
They're so friendly when the first post tells you to "hur dur close ur account".

Or the "glory days" of the Fire Emblem Awakening boards...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's sad.

At this point, it has not a lot of meaning in this world. It's either an insult, an excuse or a mental problem.
Well it IS a mental problem. But to be more accurate, it's a cognitive disorder with no discernible origin or explanation as to why it exists.

People just turned it into an insult/excuse, which gives the disorder itself a bad reputation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom