• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bringing up those dumb almost-computer-thieves reminded me...

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid

If you're knowledgable about computers, give that a read.
"I had a colleague who was very messy. Half of his cubicle was a pile of junk that reached to the top of the cubicle. Whenever he wanted something, he would rummage through all the stuff, throwing things aside until he found it. One day I asked him to find a computer file for me that I'd erased by mistake. It was taking him a while, so I went to look over his shoulder. His desktop was an exact duplicate of his cubicle. It had a massive pile of icons in one corner, and he was furiously rummaging through them to uncover the right file." ok thats gold XD
Mais, Luggy, je t'aime... je... t'aime... *heavy breathing* :p
Are you his stalker now?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, my friends are throwing a New Years party tonight and I've been told to bring extra Wiimotes.

I have a feeling this new year is gonna start off with some broken friendships. ¦D;

D

Deleted member

Welp, my friends are throwing a New Years party tonight and I've been told to bring extra Wiimotes.

I have a feeling this new year is gonna start off with some broken friendships. ¦D;
Be glad you have friendships to break

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We are currently having a lunch break as we speak and I friggin' love her house. It has a backyard pool (Obviously closed due to the season), most rooms in the building are even more spacious that I've imagined, their kitchen has the same quality as your average vacation resort, they have up to 12 pets total (A majority of them being marine life including a mother****ing octopus), her room is the closest thing to "Having Otakon in your home", and that basement ..... no words can describe how beautiful it looks with all those consoles and arcade machines. It's safe to say that's her family is upper class, given how massive the house is in its own right. The food that I'm eating is just so good, even the insect mush taste close enough to coleslaw mixed with guacamole. Got to admit that the way they make steak is even better than how my old man cooks. :laugh:

If there were a few things I've loved about the tour, it would be of her room and that basement. For starters, there were posters surrounding the entire room like old ones (Super Smash Bros. Melee) and new ones (Bayonetta 2). As for the wall color: So much pink of the Kirby variety. She also has a rather comfy bed with what appears to be a Hisoka body pillow (This is a weaboo we are talking about, folks.). This was the point where I've asked her how the hell did she get all of this, her answer was that she does get some hefty allowance along with the fact that her job is being a papergirl. That combined with the fact that her father is a marine biologist and her mom is a working physician (Damn, those are some rather high quality careers). As for the basement, it's essentially a gamer's paradise. Every console from the NES to the PS4 (Several which were bought by either parents or siblings) are either connected to the six TV's that are available or just boxed up on the shelf in the back. As for the arcade machines, they managed to order a Pac-Man machine at a cheap bargin from Ebay and they had received the Tekken 4 arcade as a gift from a friend. These machines are still coin operated and there are times when they actually have to call someone to remove these coins from them (Which makes sense since it's literally impossible to hot wire a coin-operated arcade machine).

At least now I have a proper excuse to leave my house whenever I please after this day. :love:
Goddamn, and she's a redhead too? *grumbles*

Oh, and I see you've noticed she has "a rather comfy bed". :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Always remember the golden rule of Chance Time: they probably didn't need it anyway.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
alright ever since I got this Gourgeist plush a few days ago I have been hearing noises at night.

that being said I would love Gourgeist to be real

yeah, all yours died
Real life Skiddo would be awesome along with real life Chespin, Lilligant, Froakie, and... pretty much any Pokémon that isn't murderous or dangerous. Real life Yoshi would be great too! A green, lovable buddy!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Real life Skiddo would be awesome along with real life Chespin, Lilligant, Froakie, and... pretty much any Pokémon that isn't murderous or dangerous. Real life Yoshi would be great too! A green, lovable buddy!
oh yeah thats right Gourgeist kills and hurts and curses people..
VERY USEFUL FOR ME
*All of Homura's friends (all one of them) are dead.
Thats what I meant:drfacepalm:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Goddamn, and she's a redhead too? *grumbles*

Oh, and I see you've noticed she has "a rather comfy bed". :p
What? It looks fluffy enough to roughhouse or jump on (Unless the rusty old let-out bed I have). That's the thing I liked doing whenever we went to any Florida resort.

Aaaaaand it looks like we are getting ready to depart for the basement for our 8 hours worth of gameplay. I'll see you guys later until then and hopefully I have enough time to talk about how our "Super Smashing" went. :lol:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I return to be greeted by an infraction...that's what I get for forgetting to add filler text at the end of my .gifs

I actually finished some AP Bio work! I see smooth sailing for the rest of the day.

Bring Gamecube controllers just to make them cringe.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

And televisions.
If someone made a Yoshi or Pokémon virtual pet, I would throw my wallet at the screen.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What? It looks fluffy enough to roughhouse or jump on (Unless the rusty old let-out bed I have). That's the thing I liked doing whenever we went to any Florida resort.

Aaaaaand it looks like we are getting ready to depart for the basement for our 8 hours worth of gameplay. I'll see you guys later until then and hopefully I have enough time to talk about how our "Super Smashing" went. :lol:
Yes, "roughhouse" and "Super Smashing". :smirk:

And televisions.

If someone made a Yoshi or Pokémon virtual pet, I would throw my wallet at the screen.
Uhhh, you're going to keep Yoshi as a pet? That's like slavery, man. I'd rather have a Yoshi friend, companion, buddy...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I mostly "Super Ship" you with this girl. What ? It's canon, right ?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
More like an annoying fairy. :p
the best annoying fairy. an annoying fairy that breaths down peoples necks and tells them they love you

Ok so I gotta send my gf a dedenne plush but I should shock her with something else also. I would send her a trainer sized doll but... 42.99-44.99 jesus

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeeeeeeeeep. I'm done with that Sakurai article on the home page, people are starting to write walls of text to defend themselves.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
the best annoying fairy. an annoying fairy that breaths down peoples necks and tells them they love you

Ok so I gotta send my gf a dedenne plush but I should shock her with something else also
Get her an Emolga! EMOLGA. NAO! They're adorable!!!

That or a Pachirisu 'cause it won in that one tournament.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*sigh* Another New Years means another year of me watching movies or watching the ball drop or something while hearing celebrities cheering how "this past year was good but next year will be AMAZING!"

At least this year I'm gonna have a drink in hand so I don't have to think about how last year it was just me and my mom and she fell asleep before midnight.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
*sigh* Another New Years means another year of me watching movies or watching the ball drop or something while hearing celebrities cheering how "this past year was good but next year will be AMAZING!"

At least this year I'm gonna have a drink in hand so I don't have to think about how last year it was just me and my mom and she fell asleep before midnight.
me this new years will be watch ball drop, chug down sparkling grape juice and go to my room and play games while eating beans and rice

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Squidward would be proud of you right now.

:4mario: and :4wario2: were best friends originally. Damn :4mario: and his dashing good looks!
http://nintendoeverything.com/more-...ter-manual-wario-was-marios-childhood-friend/
There's even a comics about that. You should see it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
inb4 miyamoto tries to retcon
Wario will be Mario's uncle and Peach is actually Daisy's daughter. Oh, and Luigi's just some homeless baby Mario's parents adopted. *whispers* Luigi is actually the prince to Mushroom Kingdom's hated rival. And Rosalina's, well, Rosalina. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom