• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wario will be Mario's uncle and Peach is actually Daisy's daughter. Oh, and Luigi's just some homeless baby Mario's parents adopted. *whispers* Luigi is actually the prince to Mushroom Kingdom's hated rival. And Rosalina's, well, Rosalina. :p
And Bowser Jr. is no longer Bowser's child.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wario will be Mario's uncle and Peach is actually Daisy's daughter. Oh, and Luigi's just some homeless baby Mario's parents adopted. *whispers* Luigi is actually the prince to Mushroom Kingdom's hated rival. And Rosalina's, well, Rosalina. :p
So Baby Mario is Mario and Pauline's kid and Baby Luigi is Luigi and Pink Gold Peach's?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
2015 is looking to be a worrisome year. Not depressing, but I'll be finishing my university course and thus the end of my run-through of "education" from childhood to now. I don't how (or if) my career will take off, nor how long it will take me to find a full-time job when I do officially finish.

Just one of those milestones you have to face in real life. Like your first school day, or your first acne spot.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
2015 is looking to be a worrisome year. Not depressing, but I'll be finishing my university course and thus the end of my run-through of "education" from childhood to now. I don't how (or if) my career will take off, nor how long it will take me when I do officially finish.

Just one of those milestones you have to face in real life. Like your first school day, or your first acne spot.
first acne spot is a milestone? Wtf not for me

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
For 2015, I just want to progress my manga and succeed at school. That's all.
What ? You wanted a big paragraphe about my life and stuff ? Nah, can't do that. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And Bowser Jr. is no longer Bowser's child.
So Baby Mario is Mario and Pauline's kid and Baby Luigi is Luigi and Pink Gold Peach's?
Actually, Bowser Jr. is Mario's adopted brother and Mario is actually Bowser's who adopted son, but Bowser had Mario adopted by a human family because he was afraid of having to tell him he was adopted. Bowser, feeling guilt and attachment to Mario, decided to get him back and that's what started Yoshi's Island; Baby Mario and Mario are the same.

Pink Gold Peach is Peach's grandmother who became immortal at the cost of her human flesh. Baby Luigi is the abandoned Luigi, the prince of the hated rival to Mushroom Kingdom and Waluigi is Luigi's evil great-great-uncle who wants to kill Luigi and take over the kingdom, but after finding out Luigi has no idea who he is, decides to stick around and have fun. Yes, Waluigi's that kind of guy. Oh, Pauline is Wario's daughter. :p

Is this how fanfiction starts? :surprised:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
LooL at the Sonic Boom protest macing. Preparing to start the new year off right i see.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Let's recap' 2014 with a boring Top 10 video :

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Bring Gamecube controllers just to make them cringe.
*is only bringing one for to use for himself*

And a Classic Controller Pro as backup. ¦D

Always remember the golden rule of Chance Time: they probably didn't need it anyway.
If we're playing Mario Party 3, I'm picking Waluigi and going "You Know Where". >¦3

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I haven't been this angry in a long time. I seriously hope that whoever robbed my house gets caught and that the important items plus my Wii U gamepad have not been sold by the time he/she/they get caught. And apparently my dad can't report to the officer in charge of the case until the 4th. I don't want to have to spend $100 on a new Gamepad. I still haven't even bought Smash for Wii U or the GC adapters...Sorry for this rant, but I'm seriously pissed right now, especially since I was told my Wii U was not taken and I assumed the controller wouldn't be taken by itself.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hoping to change the potentially flamebait topic, here's something to hear: Chris Chan, the creator of Sonichu, maced a GameStop employee because Sonic in Sonic Boom has blue arms.

http://cwckiforums.com/threads/chri...est-and-assault-in-gamestop-29-dec-2014.6777/

Yes, a man who had absolutely no creative input with the Sonic Boom games, was responsible and deserved to be maced. :facepalm:
Oh... wow...

I've heard of this guy, but I didn't know he was still... in the limelight.

Is anyone looking after this guy? Perhaps a parent? Guardian? Loving sibling? Psychiatric ward?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Who tagged you? It was @ Ffamran Ffamran , wasn't it? Ffamran: ruining my fun since almost 2015.
I would never do such a thing. Don't you believe it, Rysir.

No I saw it myself unassisted! THE AURA lets me see things accurately!
So, the aura makes you feel. Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles confirmed to have aura powers. :p

They foolishly clung to the light not knowing that the closer they came, the greater the shadows they cast.
I really want to play Kingdom Hearts III and Birth By Sleep, 3D Dream Drop Distance, and maybe Chains of Memories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom