• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master

Now with guns, motorcycles and edgy scenes. Also demons.

Oh wow...I remember wanting Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo so bad when I was little. Makes me want to get a Wallace & Gromit avy...brb

And being mad that the game based on the movie didn't come out for GameCube.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also thinking about a desing for a character. How would he look like ? Let's just say it's going to be a rasta style. Yeah, I'm know who you're thinking about with this small hint. But drop it like it's hot, cuz' it's not going to be everything for the desing. There's more original stuff on it. And I can still redesing it if it looks bad. But for that, I need an artist that can draw things.
I draw stuff both physically and digitally. I wouldn't mind helping you for your project.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Dr.Robotnik is the best Sonic character (& Knuckles).

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I love it when my rabbits do that :D I bet that poor rabbit was just cleaning its paw pads.
The only thing I remember my pet rabbit ever doing (before he died), was his rabbit toy. Over and over. He was constantly on a sex drive. No joke.

Rabbits be crazy for some poo-tang.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dr.Robotnik is the best Sonic character (& Knuckles).
I read Eggman's/Robotnik's lines in Mike Pollock's voice. It's so distinct!

Oh, and I had my first encounter with a dude who did nothing, but spam Koopa Klaw... Practicing with Zelda was not fun that one round. Yes, one round. He won and left probably to go Koopa Klaw others like the *** he is.

R0Y

Smash Master
The Wallace & Gromit shorts and film are just a goldmine of great gifs, especially The Wrong Trousers:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I read Eggman's/Robotnik's lines in Mike Pollock's voice. It's so distinct!

Oh, and I had my first encounter with a dude who did nothing, but spam Koopa Klaw... Practicing with Zelda was not fun that one round. Yes, one round. He won and left probably to go Koopa Klaw others like the *** he is.
But it's easy to stop the Koopa Claw. Remember what Piccolo says :

R0Y

Smash Master
The only thing I remember my pet rabbit ever doing (before he died), was his rabbit toy. Over and over. He was constantly on a sex drive. No joke.

Rabbits be crazy for some poo-tang.
OH D: Was he fixed? Mine are and even before that they don't. Following people they trust everywhere and licking fingers on the other hand...

Not mine xD
Same, rabbits just have different personalities, like people. For every :4palutena:there's a :4zelda:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OKAY I JUST WOKE UP. YEP, MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE IS MESSED UP. Also, Happy New year to anyone
who's entered the new year :p I've still got a few more hours cx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It is time for me to spend time with the family for new years things! So I'll leave this here for now!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
"Here lies :4sonic:. He ran fast and died virgin." - Knuckles, with the help of the Spy from TF2.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
OH D: Was he fixed? Mine are and even before that they don't. Following people they trust everywhere and licking fingers on the other hand...
Don't think so, although I think I exaggerated his hormones a bit. Half the time he was an adorable rabbit. The other half... eww.

He was technically my sister's pet except she didn't really look after him at all. It was the rest of my family that had to tend to him.
It was hilarious watching him go at it the first time, though. That rabbit liked his rides fast and furious.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Don't know why I expected Coldplay...

No, not me, sir. I just wear a mustache.
That's a sin! :glare:

I'm okay with Coldplay, though. :p

*spits out soda*
DID SOMEBODY SAY, "SHIPPING"!?
Yea, son. We gon' ship like it's nobody's business, word. Nahmean? Gon' UPS up that ****. Pack 'n' drive, son. Spoon. We glide like an ice skater, homie. :p

Edit: Apparently links with swear words can't be made into images for some reason. Also, other random edits.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I gotta go sleep.
Happy new year again people and good night.

D

Deleted member

So I listened to the Law & Order theme song, I mean, the full version. I can say it's very good for a 90's TV show. You don't see that very often. It's been canceled 4 years ago so yeah.

inb4 the 90s were gud the 80s were even bettahr n the 2ks r meh.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So I listened to the Law & Order theme song, I mean, the full version. I can say it's very good for a 90's TV show. You don't see that very often. It's been canceled 4 years ago so yeah.

inb4 the 90s were gud the 80s were even bettahr n the 2ks r meh.
2 l8 m8. '90s were the OG gen. '80s r 4 wannabez. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom