• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The only important thing music-wise today is the 30th Anniversary of Dream Theater
Inb4 nobody knows about them and their 12-Minute long songs

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The only important thing music-wise today is the 30th Anniversary of Dream Theater
Inb4 nobody knows about them and their 12-Minute long songs
Metal band, isn't it? Never heard any of their songs because I'm not into metal, but am aware of their existence.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Who one direction again? I can tell these boy bands a part are they the ones from England or something?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I haven't been following popular music for nearly two years. Last time I watched the Grammys was in 2013 when I was paralyzed with happiness that Carly Rae Jepsen got her *** kicked by FUN when they announced the Song of the Year.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Who one direction again? I can tell these boy bands a part are they the ones from England or something?
British, yes. They were put together in UK's The X Factor, and won first place the year they entered.

To be honest, they're one of the few winners from our overrated talent shows that managed to keep a music career going. So I have to respect them for that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember when England produced great bands on the 80s; with special emphasis on the NWOBHM?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Those Directioners. Someone leaves the band, causing teenage girls to cut their arms in mass hysteria and post in on Twitter, making it trending topic. :facepalm:
Cut their arms? Quite a level of devotion or rather, madness.

Do I watch the K-On! movie right after I finish Season 1 or do I move on to Season 2?
Go for Season 2. The movie apparently happens in the middle of the 2nd season chronologically.

:231:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
British, yes. They were put together in UK's The X Factor, and won first place the year they entered.

To be honest, they're one of the few winners from our overrated talent shows that managed to keep a music career going. So I have to respect them for that.
I don't get people keep watching those talent shows, I only watch two episodes from them and thought they was boring. The just seems to go on forever. The reason I think that one direction lasted this long is because they are pretty boys that came from another country and teenager girls like that type of thing.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Cut their arms? Quite a level of devotion or rather, madness.
I wonder what they expected would happen if they shed blood and expected someone online to care.

You should only shed blood for blood donors and unholy sacrifices. Anything else is just a waste of good blood.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Has anyone watched Welcome to NHK? I can't watch without feeling sick and wrong. The message hits a little too close to home for me to feel comfortable.

I also learned to pull off Hoo-Hah's. Time to make FG players rage-quit. :4diddy:

I've seen Welcome to NHK years ago, though back then it probably didn't hit me as hard as it would have if I watched it today. But I do like dark comedies, so it's one of the main reasons I checked it out. Great anime nonetheless.

People have different tolerances for these types of things, so it's understandable if people react differently. I've read a manga in the past that touched a nerve, and I ended up crying during the end. :ohwell: Not that I was upset, these things happen. But I do respect the manga even more for being that emotional and inspirational.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There I go again, making myself physically ill due to getting way too stressed out over something to where it built on itself and built and built and...
Of course, it's not like anyone will care. My apologies don't mean anything because no matter how much I say "I'll change, I'll change", I'll always go back to that pattern because I haven't learned anything at all.

And that's why there's currently a one-digit number of users whose block list I'm not on. I can basically type a 500-page essay and nobody will bat an eye.

...Echo Echo Echo

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've seen Welcome to NHK years ago, though back then it probably didn't hit me as hard as it would have if I watched it today. But I do like dark comedies, so it's one of the main reasons I checked it out. Great anime nonetheless.

People have different tolerances for these types of things, so it's understandable if people react differently. I've read a manga in the past that touched a nerve, and I ended up crying during the end. :ohwell: Not that I was upset, these things happen. But I do respect the manga even more for being that emotional and inspirational.
Thing is, the Sato's friend Yamazaki (the one with the glasses) shares a little too many traits with me. And considering how it is painted in a negative light, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm not mad or anything.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
There I go again, making myself physically ill due to getting way too stressed out over something to where it built on itself and built and built and...
Of course, it's not like anyone will care. My apologies don't mean anything because no matter how much I say "I'll change, I'll change", I'll always go back to that pattern because I haven't learned anything at all.

And that's why there's currently a one-digit number of users whose block list I'm not on. I can basically type a 500-page essay and nobody will bat an eye.

...Echo Echo Echo
Is it because of the front page? If it is then stop going there, anything smash related is cancer and should be avoided. People will always get buthurt over someone opinion, it best to just ignore them they is no need to get stressed out over people you may never meet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been playing Pokémon Red while spamming hordes in Omega Ruby; thus playing both the oldest and the newest game of the core series at the same time. It feels so weird but is really cool too.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You'll be amazed of the stupid things teenagers do.
I am (technically) a teenager too. :p

Oh, I'm well acquainted with the kind of things teens do and go through. I'm not sure if it was my introversion or Asperger's or whatever, but I never did go through anything facepalm-worthy. I did see a lot of friends go through entirely avoidable emotional stresses, lose sleep over nothing, and all that. I feel bad for them.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Thing is, the Sato's friend Yamazaki (the one with the glasses) shares a little too many traits with me. And considering how it is painted in a negative light, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm not mad or anything.

Which episode are you at?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Is it because of the front page? If it is then stop going there, anything smash related is cancer and should be avoided. People will always get buthurt over someone opinion, it best to just ignore them they is no need to get stressed out over people you may never meet.
Regrettably, I'm the one who started the firestorm this time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In April Fools the News Section should be renamed the "Darude Section" due the sheer amount of sandstorms in the comments

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of April Fools, I wont be surprised if we see countless attempts at fake Smash DLC "reveals" (and hopefully none will be Rayman troll tier).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey Social Thread.
Just eating Doritos. coolranchmasterrace

I forgot bootlegs for Sunday,so you get double the cheesy knockoffs!

Holy horse-legged vending machines,batman! :4luigi:

upload_2015-3-25_17-7-58.jpeg

Who even makes these these bootlegs to begin with?

Regrettably, I'm the one who started the firestorm this time.
What'd you do this time? :4pacman:Too lazy to go for myself.

D

Deleted member

Anything new? Sorry, I haven't been able to post much since I've been busy for the past few days.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Well you just have to just walk away from the ****storm you made or apologize, I pretty sure you not going to do the latter are you.
It won't do any good at this point. So many people have blocked me now that, even if I did, nobody wouls even see it, and those that somehow still do won't believe me. And they shouldn't; like I said, I tend to regress, so even if I am genuinely sorry, I haven't learned anything in the long term and will just wind up doing the same thing again down the line.

I should probably change my avatar again after this blows over. People are going to be bound to think "Here comes trouble..." whenever they see Nyorori after this. Just like what happened when my avatar was Cyan Yoshi, a Zafara, Baffle...

D

Deleted member

Hey Social Thread.
Just eating Doritos. coolranchmasterrace

I forgot bootlegs for Sunday,so you get double the cheesy knockoffs!

Holy horse-legged vending machines,batman! :4luigi:

View attachment 44254

Who even makes these these bootlegs to begin with?

What'd you do this time? :4pacman:Too lazy to go for myself.
Silverbat is a cool name.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So something wonderful happened today.
A while back I broke a laptop because of soda (some of you may remember that). Well, I have no idea what happened. But just today it works (to the point to where it's like nothing happened at all).
And no, I have no idea how it happened.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
5. No spoilers please.

Ahh ok.

If you can, keep watching.

But yeah, that's the thing with dark comedies. A lot of the themes and scenarios are pretty realistic. Painting things in a more negative light ain't uncommon, unfortunately. On the flip side, some themes are painted in a more lighthearted or humorous way.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It won't do any good at this point. So many people have blocked me now that, even if I did, nobody wouls even see it, and those that somehow still do won't believe me. And they shouldn't; like I said, I tend to regress, so even if I am genuinely sorry, I haven't learned anything in the long term and will just wind up doing the same thing again down the line.

I should probably change my avatar again after this blows over. People are going to be bound to think "Here comes trouble..." whenever they see Nyorori after this. Just like what happened when my avatar was Cyan Yoshi, a Zafara, Baffle...
I'm curious, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom