• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wish I had my old television. It had Netflix in it so I could multitask (say, read thread and watch TV at the same time). But since some ******** thieves stole it, I lost that privilege.

D

Deleted member

I wish I had my old television. It had Netflix in it so I could multitask (say, read thread and watch TV at the same time). But since some ******** thieves stole it, I lost that privilege.
Don't worry about that, bruh. Those guys won't go anywhere like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Don't worry about that, bruh. Those guys won't go anywhere like that.
Eh, it's been years and we didn't catch them. They took out TV (and forgot the remote), two telephones (without their chargers) and ripped my Wii's sensor bar's cord in half (idiots must've thought it was a part of the TV).

R0Y

Smash Master
So how about Xenoblade, huh? Comes out in 2010 in Japan to middling sales. Nintendo of Europe decided to localize it over a year later, then NOA reluctantly follows when GameStop puts the money up front for the print run in Spring 2012.

The game then disappears from store shelves.

In January 2013 Xenoblade Chronicles X is announced in a Nintendo Direct worldwide (though it was know as just X at the time.)

In August 2014 Shulk is announced for Smash. All of a sudden "I'm really feeling it" looks potentially mainstream. That same month Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is announced for the New 3DS in Japan.

The following month Australia gets the N3DS confirmed, along with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

In January 2015 Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is announced worldwide, to release in April.

On the 29th of April, Xenoblade Chronicles X releases in Japan, with Western releases long since guaranteed.

WHAT A TURNAROUND!

Buy these great games people.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Anything New?
Phrase is a trademark registered by Sky High industries; a company by Flight, no copyright infringement intended.

Inb4 I get sued anyway...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Mewtwo gets released on April 18 I will laugh hard because that's the same day Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of Frieza premieres...

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So how about Xenoblade, huh? Comes out in 2010 in Japan to middling sales. Nintendo of Europe decided to localize it over a year later, then NOA reluctantly follows when GameStop puts the money up front for the print run in Spring 2012.

The game then disappears from store shelves.

In January 2013 Xenoblade Chronicles X is announced in a Nintendo Direct worldwide (though it was know as just X at the time.)

In August 2014 Shulk is announced for Smash. All of a sudden "I'm really feeling it" looks potentially mainstream. That same month Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is announced for the New 3DS in Japan.

The following month Australia gets the N3DS confirmed, along with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

In January 2015 Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is announced worldwide, to release in April.

On the 29th of April, Xenoblade Chronicles X releases in Japan, with Western releases long since guaranteed.

WHAT A TURNAROUND!

Buy these great games people.
You don't have to tell me twice, I will be picking up Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hello, I come to shatter what's left of your faith in humanity:

Get this **** out of here. There is no other .gif that can describe my emotion except for:

Shoehorning a different identity for an existing character with already no development makes no sense.

R0Y

Smash Master
Hello, I come to shatter what's left of your faith in humanity:

More whiners who don't seem to realize that that is 5 percent of the world's population at most and most Nintendo characters don't even show a preference (Mario and Link obviously being exceptions.)

But I've got to say, that manual description would NEVER pass nowadays, wow. That is politically incorrect as hell.

R0Y

Smash Master
Actually, considering we have a few transsexual members, let's change the topic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A Prank needs to be approved by AlphaZealot to activate, right?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What about Vivian from A Thousand year door or Gracie grace From animal crossing.
"Feminists" refuse to use logic, remember?

I feel so bad for the actual feminists who are advocating for equal rights. These asshats are making them look bad.

D

Deleted member

More whiners who don't seem to realize that that is 5 percent of the world's population at most and most Nintendo characters don't even show a preference (Mario and Link obviously being exceptions.)

But I've got to say, that manual description would NEVER pass nowadays, wow. That is politically incorrect as hell.
Like Yoshi's "real name" T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas? I don't even think NCL acknowledges that. Perhaps it's the same thing as calling Amy "Sally Acorn" in Sonic CD's US manual. Wikipedia shall correct that in 3.. 2.. 1.. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Actually, considering we have a few transsexual members, let's change the topic.

To be fair, I'm okay with transgendered characters and I would like to see more of them. I just don't understand Brianna's perspective of changing an already existing character rather than creating a entirely new one.

R0Y

Smash Master
Non-militant feminism is fine and I even consider myself a feminist. Women have it tough in a lot of ways, like the glass ceiling. And LGBTQ people obviously have it VERY, VERY, VERY tough.

This isn't really feminism, it's Tumblr activism. Ignore this crazy-ass lady.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't forget this one:

Comedy gold.
Not hard thanks to all the customization options :4pacman:
Though I wouldn't know because my character looks like Johnny Depp trying out for a role in the next Harry Potter.
Let's not, he's finally viable in tournaments.

:157:
The Year of Luigi never ended.
In fact, it's only just begun :4luigi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Buffing Luigi in Smash 4 was literally giving more Power to Green Satan...
soon he and Villager will become self aware...

R0Y

Smash Master
To be fair, I'm okay with transgendered characters and I would like to see more of them. I just don't understand Brianna's perspective of changing an already existing character rather than creating a entirely new one.
Yup, I just want that manual description to go away for the sake of our transgendered members, probably best that they don't read that. It's not 1988 anymore.

Niko, let's go bowling!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom