• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
QFT

Watch out, you might be going to cut yourself with all that edge. :4darkpit:

:4greninja:'d

Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And that booty nailed you an infraction. :evil:
Honestly, what major discussion is going on
I posted a pic that I thought didn't need context, that I also thought was funny
Pfft spam, I've seen much worse in this thread
I guess I should've put a one liner, or a sentence unrelated to the post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Lol this thread. On this page alone we have Pokemon/Digimon debate, funny GIF spam, My Little Pony and one little tibit of Smash info. Good times on the Smash Social, good times.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Mac, you okay there baby ?

Still searching for a french artist. Wish me luck, I guess.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I've begun to appreciate more that Ganondorf now has a color scheme based on classic Ganon.

Considering Toon Link has a classic Link color scheme, this addition is rather nice.

Lol this thread. On this page alone we have Pokemon/Digimon debate, funny GIF spam, My Little Pony and one little tibit of Smash info. Good times on the Smash Social, good times.
With the Smash info being brought by yours truly. :smirk:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess I should've put a one liner, or a sentence unrelated to the post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not to rag on you specifically, but if you're not having a discussion in what's supposed to be a social thread what's the point of allowing this thread to exist? If you're just trying to purposely dodge basic forum rules that just makes things worse for everyone.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Argh, my school's cafeteria does't have any food I like. Sigh, looks like I'm going to be hungry for the next 2 hours.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Argh, my school's cafeteria does't have any food I like. Sigh, looks like I'm going to be hungry for the next 2 hours.
At least Brazilian cafeteria food is probably healthier than American cafeteria food.

Edit: In other news, I just found out my only local friend that also has Smash 4 just quit gaming recently...

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
At least Brazilian cafeteria food is probably healthier than American cafeteria food.

Edit: In other news, I just found out my only local friend that also has Smash 4 just quit gaming recently...
What made you friend quit gaming?

D

Deleted member

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, FLIGHT.
Now I feel like roleplaying... :yoshimelee:
Yoshi? Yaaay! (Seriously? Cool!)
Hmph. Yoshi, Yoshi! Yo. (No, I won't become Chreest 2.0. Don't worry guys.)
I will never roleplay as my Aspyr character. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Nah, it's just deep fried food here. Problem is that none of these foods are the ones I like.
(My favorite is deep fried sausage rolls :p)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And Parasyte is finished.

One of the best manga/anime series ever. I say this without any shred of doubt.

I greatly enjoyed the whole story and the message behind it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What anime is next on your list, Frosty?
Durarara!!x2.

Though for now, I'll take a break from watching anime.

Of course, I will keep checking out for new manga chapters every week, as I've been doing for over almost 2 years already. I'm currently following 10 manga series, of which 5 are weekly, 4 are monthly and 1 is bimonthly.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Guy : "Stop with your pills spamming !"
Me :
tumblr_mp9i0wGgLy1r94e9jo1_400.gif

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And it's confirmed that Naruto Gaiden (that short spinoff) will debut in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine within four weeks from now. Even though the entirety of Part II literally turned me off from the franchise as a whole, I wonder if these children will have some form of personality instead of being clones of their parents. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member

And it's confirmed that Naruto Gaiden (that short spinoff) will debut in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine within four weeks from now. Even though the entirety of Part II literally turned me off from the franchise as a whole, I wonder if these children will have some form of personality instead of being clones of their parents. :rolleyes:
I still can't believe that thing hasn't ended yet (the franchise as a whole).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And the latest Assassination Classroom chapter proves how much of comedy gold the series can be.

It was all like: "Expecting a serious chapter? Too bad, comedy time."

And it was glorious.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Seriously, it would feel weird. I don't roleplay anyway. xD
I didn't even know Aspyr has a personality. I thought you just made him as an avatar.

Im okay. They gave me some medicine for the sting, but I still feel a bit unwell.

I missed half of my first class of the day thanks to this.
Get well soon, it's good they treated you quickly. Scorpions are lethal stuff. Specially the yellow ones.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And the latest Assassination Classroom chapter proves how much of comedy gold the series can be.

It was all like: "Expecting a serious chapter? Too bad, comedy time."

And it was glorious.
And the best part was that the Nagisa x Karma fans practically got rekt since their beloved pairing is deemed impossible thanks to the kiss.

In other words, Nagisa x Kayano is still a better love story than Twilight. :troll:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And the best part was that the Nagisa x Karma fans practically got rekt since their beloved pairing is deemed impossible thanks to the kiss.

In other words, Nagisa x Kayano is still a better love story than Twilight. :troll:
And all that AFTER Yusei trolled with making making people think the Nagisa x Kayano ship was sunk! :rotfl:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*updates Adobe Flash*
*FireFox's Plugin-Container now uses 45MB to handle it (it used 12MB before update)*
*2 severe browser hangs in 10 minutes*

LOLFLASH

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
One little two little three little block lists, how many people have denied me to exists?

Not that I blame anyone.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOOOOOOOOL SONIC BOOM IS A TERRIBLE GAME
Still wondering how Sega's wannabe ShiftyLook would go in the future considering they involve games that don't have a future anymore (Shinobi, Crazy Taxi, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Streets of Rage, ect.).

I can already imagine them hiring Michael Bay directing a live action Streets of Rage movie with more edge and explosions than any of the games combined. Crazy Taxi might be adapted into a low budget Funky Cops-esuqe comedy with Axel and BD Joe as the main characters. Altered Beast might get a dumbed down version of the first game for mobile devices with a bland artstyle and terrible music.

Boy, there are so many possibilities to think about in regards to how Sega's would fail within a few years. I wouldn't be surprised if Streets of Rage or Altered Beast are the first ones to be neutered by this future project. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom