• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I just stepped in the news section and read the comments, and as usual I'll not give a rotten taco about those stuff and I'll just play and enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'd bump it up to a 3/10 because of the bounce pads and rings :4pacman:
T'was a ProJared reference. But yes, can't forget the rings!
WHO NEEDS GOING FAST WHEN YOU GOT RINGS??? SONIC DOESN'T ANYMORE :4sonic:
BE CAREFUL GUYS, BEAT'EM UPS ARE "TOO AMBITIOUS" NOW

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Has anyone watched Welcome to NHK? I can't watch without feeling sick and wrong. The message hits a little too close to home for me to feel comfortable.

I also learned to pull off Hoo-Hah's. Time to make FG players rage-quit. :4diddy:

:231:

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Sonic games, I want everyone to think about Sonic 06's load times for a sec.
Now extend those load times by about 10-15 seconds, and you've got the average loading time for Bloodborne. The game is awesome, but if there's anything I have to gripe on, it's the unbearable load times. And given the game's nature, you are going to be dying and seeing that load screen a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Has anyone watched Welcome to NHK? I can't watch without feeling sick and wrong. The message hits a little too close to home for me to feel comfortable.

I also learned to pull off Hoo-Hah's. Time to make FG players rage-quit. :4diddy:

:231:
How to make FG players rage quit:
Play as if you know how the game works.

Bam! Your opponent forfeited the game. :4charizard:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well I just watched how a TV channel "suicides"
Infinito: An Argentinian/Latin American channel decided to cease transmisions due low rating (despite its good shows) but before that they transferred their shows to TruTV and TBS. And Infinito "downgraded" to it's programation of 2000-2003 in a loop; effectively pulling a "Nick Arabia", but in this case with outdated documentaries, and cultural programs with VHS quality and bad audio.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Those Directioners. Someone leaves the band, causing teenage girls to cut their arms in mass hysteria and post in on Twitter, making it trending topic. :facepalm:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those Directioners. Someone leaves the band, causing teenage girls to cut their arms in mass hysteria and post in on Twitter, making it trending topic. :facepalm:
Probably most of them used Tomato Sauce....
.....well humanity is really dumb so...yeah they cutted their arms

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
That's actually horrifying.

Seriously, people should do something. It's all well and good to like whatever music you like, but physical harm means they're taking things a little too seriously.

And look who's talking, the guy who takes everything too seriously. That's how much I think this is a problem.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Taken from Twittah #cut4zayn trending topic

you think slitting your wrist is going to make him join One Direction again?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I just remembered why I don't check the front page on smashboards anymore. Anything that have to do with smash 4 starts a flame wars. It's really annoying.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why do people even care about 1D
I don't care about them or the people cutting for such childish reason (well even children are more mature that most teenagers)
But talking about people's dumbness is always noteworthy

D

Deleted member

Well I just watched how a TV channel "suicides"
Infinito: An Argentinian/Latin American channel decided to cease transmisions due low rating (despite its good shows) but before that they transferred their shows to TruTV and TBS. And Infinito "downgraded" to it's programation of 2000-2003 in a loop; effectively pulling a "Nick Arabia", but in this case with outdated documentaries, and cultural programs with VHS quality and bad audio.
Pulling a Nick Arabia is always good.™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom