• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@Hotfeet444 is back with a brand new YouTube channel and one of his recent videos is talking about his favorite characters in the roster. At least he's back out of hiding since the great Ridley Debate though it did cost his old YouTube channel because of the ridicule he had been getting from the anti-Ridley crowd.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I will one day rename Smashboards Villager, and all of it's threads the same when I take over, but you did not hear that from me.

:4villager::4villagerf:

Last edited:

Soul.

04212d
f8f21e
2c7ca7
Having a Smashboards theme with these codes would be cool. lol

D

Deleted member

@Hotfeet444 is back with a brand new YouTube channel and one of his recent videos is talking about his favorite characters in the roster. At least he's back out of hiding since the great Ridley Debate though it did cost his old YouTube channel because of the ridicule he had been getting from the anti-Ridley crowd.
Wait, it (his old channel) got suspended or something?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TPP got curbstomped by Mewtwo again, I hope they doesn't nerf it or apply Democracy; because even with a Catch Rate of 3 we can do this.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
TPP got curbstomped by Mewtwo again, I hope they doesn't nerf it or apply Democracy; because even with a Catch Rate of 3 we can do this.
Even in the most amazing moments
If someone, somewhere is hyping over a TPP Moment
RNGesus has to crash everything.
Is very simple. :4yoshi:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Do they have any balls to catch Mewtwo? I haven't seen much of the stream but since you do, I thought I'd ask.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Do they have any balls to catch Mewtwo? I haven't seen much of the stream but since you do, I thought I'd ask.
Yep, last time I checked they had +50 Poké Balls and ~36 Great Balls
We had a stack of 99 Great Balls yesterday but we tossed them lol

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
In the year of 19PK, Dr. Fuji experimented on Mew2King and studied him. Knowing what power he possessed, Dr. Fuji wanted to clone him. To make such a God would be a big challenge. Fuji started the cloning. He put Mew2King in a test tube, and filled it with a strange orange liquid. He also had set up computers to take in anything Mew2King was thinking and show his heart rate. Fuji needed a partner. So he hired ZeRo. After a long time of researching, Fuji and ZeRo finally made the clone...However... Something went wrong... This new Mew2King looked different... Fuji and ZeRo wondered if they had failed to clone Mew2King correctly, so they gave the clone a Gamecube controller and had it play Super smash bros Melee. As planned the clone chose Fox to play as.
"Great!" exclaimed ZeRo. But Fuji said "ZeRo... We have failed... Look at how THIS plays fox.." It differed from how Mew2King played. Dr. Fuji then exploded. ZeRo was left alone with the clone. While watching the clone he noticed it started to use peach. All of the sudden BAM! Mew2King's test tube was destroyed, and the liquid started to leak. Then the clone said "I am no longer your clone... I AM ARMADA!!!" Armada then floated away the same way as peach does. "Warning Warning this base will SD in -1.1.1.1.0 seconds" said ZeRo's build your own anime wife computer. Mew2King yelled "I WILL SAVE YOU BUDDY!" He grabbed ZeRo and flew out the window. The end.
Note from the author. I wrote all of this because Armada faintly looks like Mew2King.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a guide to make portals be able to be turned on and off from a button! I dunno why I'd use it, really

But it's in my world now

D

Deleted member

In the year of 19PK, Dr. Fuji experimented on Mew2King and studied him. Knowing what power he possessed, Dr. Fuji wanted to clone him. To make such a God would be a big challenge. Fuji started the cloning. He put Mew2King in a test tube, and filled it with a strange orange liquid. He also had set up computers to take in anything Mew2King was thinking and show his heart rate. Fuji needed a partner. So he hired ZeRo. After a long time of researching, Fuji and ZeRo finally made the clone...However... Something went wrong... This new Mew2King looked different... Fuji and ZeRo wondered if they had failed to clone Mew2King correctly, so they gave the clone a Gamecube controller and had it play Super smash bros Melee. As planned the clone chose Fox to play as.
"Great!" exclaimed ZeRo. But Fuji said "ZeRo... We have failed... Look at how THIS plays fox.." It differed from how Mew2King played. Dr. Fuji then exploded. ZeRo was left alone with the clone. While watching the clone he noticed it started to use peach. All of the sudden BAM! Mew2King's test tube was destroyed, and the liquid started to leak. Then the clone said "I am no longer your clone... I AM ARMADA!!!" Armada then floated away the same way as peach does. "Warning Warning this base will SD in -1.1.1.1.0 seconds" said ZeRo's build your own anime wife computer. Mew2King yelled "I WILL SAVE YOU BUDDY!" He grabbed ZeRo and flew out the window. The end.
Note from the author. I wrote all of this because Armada faintly looks like Mew2King.
Hmm, sounds about true. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Just going to rant... How in the world can you win as Villager by simply shooting Lloyd rockets and using the slingshot? That will not let you win. I tell ya, people are on an exceedingly high level of stupid. The point is to fight not send in a pebble and a mini rocket. Why? Why can't we be what is called a community? The answer is... TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE MORONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom