• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm sad there was no direct last week during my break and I have to go back to school now.

This week coming back to school is going to be brutal as well. Have a lot of projects to do. 10 more weeks left though. I like to say 7-8 weeks left though because the last couple are dedicated to finals and those aren't too big of a problem for me. Hopefully I can survive all the way through.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm sad there was no direct last week during my break and I have to go back to school now.

This week coming back to school is going to be brutal as well. Have a lot of projects to do. 10 more weeks left though. I like to say 7-8 weeks left though because the last couple are dedicated to finals and those aren't too big of a problem for me. Hopefully I can survive all the way through.
School huh?

Bleh :p

I have about 2 weeks until the end of the current term and we get 2 weeks holidays once its done...
I also have one more assignment due at the end of this term and I'll be doing 2 assignments during the holidays :glare: :(

I'm actually really sad right now D: Hopefully the direct for this month will be announced this week.
Cause I need something about my Mewtwo yo. I'm getting that **** as soon as I get the email XD :p

I also hope for more things regarding the new Fire emblem, a Star Fox teaser and another Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei teaser.

One can only hope :ohwell:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Since waking up to a spider on the pillow I was sleeping on the night before, I've been afraid to go to bed because it ran away when I tried killing it. I ended up falling asleep on my chair before waking up in the middle of the night. :/

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I was expecting a Direct announcement today, it could still happen I suppose. But I've remembered the Xenoblade X one about the Dolls which will be at the start of April, so now I'm thinking that we could be looking at mid-late April for the next Direct, and I'd imagine a Splatoon one in May. I'd be OK with that, as long as the Mewtwo DLC is released fairly soon after the April Direct.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait, it (his old channel) got suspended or something?
No, he probably got rid of it himself since he was tired of all the anti-Ridley folks trolling on his videos after the stage boss reveal. I couldn't blame him since I'd do the same thing if I was in a similar situation.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No, he probably got rid of it himself since he was tired of all the anti-Ridley folks trolling on his videos after the stage boss reveal. I couldn't blame him since I'd do the same thing if I was in a similar situation.
I went to his old channel and it says it was suspended due to copyright infringement...

Last edited:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Sup guys? EE here, you might know me from commentary for various Smash games and my undying love for white girls. Anyway I had a question, thinking of doing an open Smash4 tournament in a few weeks for people but I was wondering as far as prize support goes, what would get you to enter? Keep in mind entry = following my channel so its a free entry. I have Amiibos but that seems kinda tacky at this point, I was thinking a cash(paypal) pay out. Help me out, earlier matches and matches through out will be streamed, all of top 8 would be streamed with me doing commentary.

Twitch.tv/eevisu

R0Y

Smash Master
I must get the Palutena amiibo at all costs.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Here's hoping Splatoon lets us wear jeans with the knees ripped out. 80's/early 90's nostalgia is out. Late 90's/Early 00's is in. Welcome to the third dimension.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
God, my sister gets me so stressed and irritated some times. Like, way worse than even the douche-bags I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom