• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Apparently even though I gave the dog some dog food, my mom is mad that I "didn't feed him." She thinks dog food would taste terrible and that the dog needs to eat tasty food that humans eat...It's called dog food for a reason! :/

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Apparently even though I gave the dog some dog food, my mom is mad that I "didn't feed him." She thinks dog food would taste terrible and that the dog needs to eat tasty food that humans eat...It's called dog food for a reason! :/
Chunk: "You mom isn't the sharpest knife...in the place where they keep knives."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I suddenly want to post this in reply to that

SPONGEBOB SQ- *shot by Bubble Buddy*
But what if Space Stranger is not kill?
So what your saying is.... You mom is stupid Not smart?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would like to see that... ahem
Too bad nobody had a camera :troll:
Fun Story time: I dressed as my Math teacher (blond wig, dress, heels etc.) during a High School rally challenge where the competitors had to disguise themselves as professors of the school an make teammates guess them to score points.

Who pissed in your pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQ- *shot by Bubble Buddy*

You don't have pictures? What a drag.
I C Wat you did there :troll:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So what your saying is.... You mom is stupid Not smart?
About certain things.

Edit: For example, dogs aren't supposed to eat onions. Whenever we have fried rice, my mom still tries giving him fried rice...which has onions in it. She also feeds Frosted Flakes when I'm pretty sure that's just generally bad for a dog.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*Looks at posts from declared point and onward*

I spy, with my little eye, some poor souls that need infracting cleansing.
I now have another excuse to post this

Because I just couldn't resist
Actually, we do.
In fact, we have the exact moment right before the "incident" happened.
Oh god That. Poor Cloud

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just found the best copy pasta of greentext about Captain Falcon battling Shrek...but for obvious reasons I can't post it here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom