• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
"Mentions *******" "*******" Wait WHAT?! Mega Bidoof is one weird user, that's for sure.
That's actually the most tame thing he has done among other exploits on his resume:
  • Changed his name to Mega Bidoof's Username
  • Created a [banned] alternate account for Lanky Kong
  • Made a thread for Lanky Kong entitled "HE"
  • Which led to the now defunct "Church of Lanky Kong"
That's why he is a legend. :4pacman:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well thats sweet of him that have a mini party for him
I'm sure a "party" in the social would've been fine enough rather than a conversation involving several others. But yeah, it's the thought that counts. Opossum's reaction was funny though.

Someone hyped for MKX? I don't know when I'll get the chance to play it myself, but I always main Sub-Zero. Gonna go with the Cloning one myself, but the others look cool.

As for new characters Kotal Kahn and Takeda are the most interesting to me.
Of course. Pre-ordered the Kollector's Edition :)

I've decided to do a "thing" where I have a different MK character as my avatar/signature each week.

I've always pretty much been set on using the ninjas/assassins in MK. Scorpion and Sub-Zero have been used since the beginning and I plan on using them again in MKX as well.

Out of the characters that have been officially confirmed, I plan on using:

-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero
-Takeda
-Kitana

I'll make my decision on Tremor once I get to see him in action. I'll definitely be using Kenshi too, he just hasn't been officially announced :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
That's actually the most tame thing he has done among other exploits on his resume:
  • Changed his name to Mega Bidoof's Username
  • Created a [banned] alternate account for Lanky Kong
  • Made a thread for Lanky Kong entitled "HE"
  • Which led to the now defunct "Church of Lanky Kong"
That's why he is a legend. :4pacman:
Wait, that's the most tame thing he's done? Oh god. Also, that's quite the resume he's got there.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Also SmashRiver gave me an Infraction Cake with a Yoshi on it in the greatest display of irony ever.
Leave it to me to do something as stupid as that!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm sure a "party" in the social would've been fine enough rather than a conversation involving several others. But yeah, it's the thought that counts. Opossum's reaction was funny though.

Of course. Pre-ordered the Kollector's Edition :)

I've decided to do a "thing" where I have a different MK character as my avatar/signature each week.

I've always pretty much been set on using the ninjas/assassins in MK. Scorpion and Sub-Zero have been used since the beginning and I plan on using them again in MKX as well.

Out of the characters that have been officially confirmed, I plan on using:

-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero
-Takeda
-Kitana

I'll make my decision on Tremor once I get to see him in action.
How do you feel about Tremor finally being playable outside of the Challenge Tower? I really like his design. It fits well with his theme of being a heavy Earth-themed Ninja.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
How do you feel about Tremor finally being playable outside of the Challenge Tower? I really like his design. It fits well with his theme of being a heavy Earth-themed Ninja.
Reeeeally happy about it, especially after seeing his look. He didn't even have X-Rays/Fatalities since he was only available in the Challenge Tower, so to eventually see him with three variations, etc has me pretty pumped. Definitely plan on beating up on Jax with him ;)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if you guys watch the Switcher/Super Best Friends, but I thought this was really funny.

R0Y

Smash Master
I wonder who is second after @ Bedoop Bedoop in infractions on this page.

I've never been banned but I have a fair share of

"You have received a warning at Smash World Forums for..."

Edit: I blame Kazooie.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Reeeeally happy about it, especially after seeing his look. He didn't even have X-Rays/Fatalities since he was only available in the Challenge Tower, so to eventually see him with three variations, etc has me pretty pumped. Definitely plan on beating up on Jax with him ;)
Jax is cool though. His robot arms made him the most visually interesting of the Earthrealm fighters. Not to mention, he's got a back breaker. Can't we all agree to beat up Baraka?

D

Deleted member

I never got any warnings / infractions in this site, as I follow the rules pretty much. I've only had one infraction at MarioKartWii.com, and it was an unfair one at that. It got removed within weeks.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Jax is cool though. His robot arms made him the most visually interesting of the Earthrealm fighters. Not to mention, he's got a back breaker. Can't we all agree to beat up Baraka?
Haha, I agree with you. I'm just a guy who's into canon/lore based MUs, so that's my reason. Baraka will be the unofficial sandbag of MK forever.

#Infractality

Does not receiving infractions increase your chances of becomi---
Well, it certainly doesn't hurt :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh. The only thing that really irks me about ZSS's heels is the fact that by fighting in them, you may as well just bash your feet with a hammer; it'll save them the torture. But I wouldn't call them "sexist".

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never saw the trouble of ZSS heels, shes an athlete so she can use it without problem
Even I used heels sometimes :4dk:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Only problem I see with ZSS' Rocket Heels
Wouldn't her feet be
on Fire
By the 30-Second mark :|

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I gave my brother's dog some dog food. Then later my mom microwaves a whole TV dinner saying dogs need to eat the same thing humans do...I'm pretty sure there are some things humans can eat that dogs can't. Also considering the dog is pretty small, I don't think he should be eating as much as my mom makes him...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I gave my brother's dog some dog food. Then later my mom microwaves a whole TV dinner saying dogs need to eat the same thing humans do...I'm pretty sure there are some things humans can eat that dogs can't. Also considering the dog is pretty small, I don't think he should be eating as much as my mom makes him...
I say let the dog die because of her and then she will know that she ****ed up

Im a cruel... cruel person, Im sorry
Implying I have pics of the time I crossdressed :4palutena:
I would like to see that... ahem

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Status