• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh I know. Neither meet the requirements to be eligible (most originated from a video game).

But it's Miiverse, what can you do?
Nothing. The community is just too much for me to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh thank god I found my glasses... I read "Nico Nico" as "Pico Pico" and then my brain registered it as "Boku no Pico".

801.jpg

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Lol there's this thread on the Smash reddit.
"Stop acting like scrubs"
Wow, only now I noticed your name is back to Soul, I normally just look at people's avatars and be like "that's the Pikachu guy" and ignore they're usernames.

Last edited:

Soul.

Is it a guide? I bet it's a guide. :4villager:

EDIT: Message 6666 hype! :troll:

...okay it's an extra six, shut up. :(
KTAR XII. Villager player camping. Players talking ****. lol
Wow, only now I noticed your name is back to Soul, I normally just look at people's avatars and be like "that's the Pikachu guy" and ignore they're usernames.
yeah, I changed it. because when you see another user with Japanese letters nobody complains

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of deaths in anime, two of the anime I've watched up till now are particularly notable for cruel and gruesome deaths.

Of course, I'm talking about Attack on Titan and Parasyte. Some of the ways some characters die make you yell "holy ****".

FMA Brotherhood also has its moments.

Anyway, it's getting late and I need to catch some Z's. This said, I shall be off.

D

Deleted member

I have the most simple and minimalistic name on the planet. Get on my level. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, I found a new main to replace :4fox:. I am switching to :4greninja:and keeping :4duckhunt:. I usually shined people for the laughs using fox but my previous main (:4greninja:) has captured my heart again with his water taunt. I though :4fox:'s shine was the best but then i remembered how much better :4greninja:'s is.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Speaking of deaths in anime, two of the anime I've watched up till now are particularly notable for cruel and gruesome deaths.

Of course, I'm talking about Attack on Titan and Parasyte. Some of the ways some characters die make you yell "holy ****".

FMA Brotherhood also has its moments.

Anyway, it's getting late and I need to catch some Z's. This said, I shall be off.
How far along is the Parasyte anime?
Cause I reread the manga and I'm thinking of jumping into the anime

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
How far along is the Parasyte anime?
Cause I reread the manga and I'm thinking of jumping into the anime
Best chance is now as the last episode will be released in a couple of days.

You won't be disappointed. The plot is faithful to the manga.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've read the Parasyte manga up to the point where the anime is and yeah, the anime does a very good adaptation of the original manga.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm currently watching 4Chan (/v/) react to the Miiverse/Takamaru news and it's as hilarious as I've expected. Most of them are pissed off at Sakurai for not have Shrek or Spongebob in the roster more than Takamaru. This is what to expect out of the most acidic internet boards on the planet. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm currently watching 4Chan (/v/) react to the Miiverse/Takamaru news and it's as hilarious as I've expected. Most of them are pissed off at Sakurai for not have Shrek or Spongebob in the roster more than Takamaru. This is what to expect out of the most acidic internet boards on the planet. :troll:
Sakurai: (laughs)

And Sugita did laugh as well.

Soul.

I feel like Shrek would be a good addition. But Spongebob? No.
:troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's 4chan. Of course they are going to be 200% mad. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Why does no one know who Captain mario pink gold ice snake man is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom