• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel like Shrek would be a good addition. But Spongebob? No.
:troll:
Of course Shrek should have superiority over that sponge since he's got the layers to be a fighter and all of his movies had better quality than the recent seasons of Spongebob.

#ShotsFired

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm currently watching 4Chan (/v/) react to the Miiverse/Takamaru news and it's as hilarious as I've expected. Most of them are pissed off at Sakurai for not have Shrek or Spongebob in the roster more than Takamaru. This is what to expect out of the most acidic internet boards on the planet. :troll:
Seemed like he would have been added if he were more well known, or something along those lines, given from an article I saw on it. Not to say I don't understand, but it's not like Smash hasn't had obscure characters before. I mean, not many people would have known about the Ice Climbers or anything. Who knows, maybe he'll get in the next one.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But where's the Firebrands? The anger? The boxers?
If this is the real Arthur, then it's a very loose take on him.
We're not talking about the knight, we're talking about KING Arthur, you know, the one with Excalibur and everything:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Long story short, she was always, well, a woman and Merlin made everyone think she's a dude.

View attachment 43921
That sounds like some "Annie-May" Gobblygook. Clearly King Arthur was a Skeleton. He had to pretend being a human however. But that's only because the humans thought that Skeleton's are too spooky.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Apparently we're talking about Fate/stay night. Rin is best girl! That's probably because I'm not too fond of Saber or that other girl...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is this... (female) King Arthur an anime?
Sort of, she's from Fate/stay night a Visual Novel (you know, like Ace Attorney) for PC where there's a war between seven mages to obtain the wish granting Holy Grail. To make it so, they must summon historical or mythological heroic spirits from the past (and the future in one special case) as their own servants and kill each other 'till the last master and servant remains.

It has at least three anime adaptations, one from 2006, a 2011 prequel by the name of Fate/Zero and one from 2014 called Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works (watch this instead of the 2006 one, it's much better).

It also has spin-offs in multiple media, like Fate/Apocrypha, a light novel, or Fate/Extra, a PSP RPG.

Guys in the picture: King Arthur, Medusa, Gilgamesh, Hassan-I-Sabbah, evil King Arthur, Heracles, Cú Chulainn, Medea, Kojirou Sasaki and
Shirou Emiya

Did Fate/stay night invade this thread?
If @Luggy can endlessly spam Nichijou, I have all rights to plague this thread with something else. Besides Spider-Man

Spider fight.jpg

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we all get some franchise to talk about endlessly, what's mine? Spider-Man's taken more or less. So I'm gonna push Dragon Ball for Summer Slam.

You guys are weird!
Pretty much. I mean, you and me aren't really exceptions.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Apparently we're talking about Fate/stay night. Rin is best girl! That's probably because I'm not too fond of Saber or that other girl...
Well, I'm honestly not THAT fond of Saber wither. I like her, I really do, but I feel most other characters are more fleshed out than her.

Regarding Sakura, yeah, by seeing her in Saber or Rin's route, she's pretty much forgettable... That is until one gets to her route and discovers she's one of the best written characters in the series.

And very woobie too.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Treasure Hunter From, Lost Saga moveset:
Weak Attacks
1 2 Same as in Lost Saga.

Tilts:
Upward: Swings hits shotgun upward like a cane.
Forward:Swings a Cube forward (Inspired by the custom cubes from LS)
Downward: Shoots with his buck shotgun which can stun opponents for 2 seconds, it has up to 5 rounds and if it runs out, reload by using the down tilt.

SMASH ATTACKS
Upward: Shoots a rare sniper rifle gear upward.
Forward: Uses his shotgun as a baseball bat.
Downward: Rides around in circles with a rocket skateboard (Reference of the Rocket Skateboard, a rare gear in LS)

Dash Attack: Rolls and tackles his opponent, based off of his Crawl Skill

Aerial Attacks
Center: Spins his torch around
Front: Shoots his shotgun forward
Back: Uses his shotgun, Shovel Knight POGO stick style, press again to shoot which is used for recovery.
Up: Does a stomp upward.
Down: Reloads his shotgun by one.

Special Moves
Standard: Buckshot: Hunter spins his shotgun around for a second and fires a strong shot which can push foes far. A little similar to foxes charge beam custom, but goes faster and does less damage as foxes custom.
Forward: Fire Torch: Acts the same as Lost saga, and it even doesn't launch foes, making it great for combo game.
Upward: Jetpack: Launches up with a jetpack gear and can raise up a little by pressing the B button.
Downward: Shotgun Blaze: Uses a sawed-off shotgun and shoots repeatedly, you can move left and right but can't turn and it has the lowest damage out of any shotgun move.

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel: Hits his opponent with the back of the shotgun
Front: Throws his opponent as if he's/shes a ball.
Back: Twists his opponent behind him (Based of the Skill of the puppeteer "Shall We Dance?")
Up: Puts on a Glowing/aura helmet, Jumps up high while spinning and slams downward you can control it a little bit (Inspired by a Skill from a Rare gear)
Down: Puts his foot on him/her and uses his flamethrower. (Based on the Flamethrower Skill)

Taunts
Up: Takes a shotgun shell out, and waves it to the screen, and then putting it back in.
Side: Fist pumps his heart, and does a "Out Of Here" Sign, a way like Sonic's indie animation. (Based on the victory animations when winning a match)
Down: Pumps/Reloads his shotgun, basketball dribbling style.

FINAL SMASH: The Lance of Angels (Or something like that)
Treasure Hunter throws a lance that released angel feathers when thrown, after that it goes for a while until it lands down, you can also aim it to but be careful, since it can hurt yourself. (Again a reference on a Rare gear skill on LS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom