• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
omg Summer Wars. Most amazing movie I have ever seen

Well, there's another thing to watch... *backlog grows*

And there's something called Natsume Yuujinchou or Natsume's Book of Friends in English which seems familiar for some reason. *backlog is probably growing or it's buried in there somewhere*

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I feel like amiibos are just slowly becoming like those figures that are only good as a money-making material source unless it's been taken out of the box. I mean,they're slowly stopping the production of certain amiibos. I'm starting to lose hope that I will gain a :4shulk:amiibo,but I won't cry over it. Atleast :4littlemac:will-...oh yeah. Atleast :4sonic:will-...oh yeah. Every smash character I use frequently is scarce. Atleast :4darkpit:won't be so hard once he's first out there. Back to the point of this,I think amiibos would only have value if something comical or amazing happened to it. Take a look at this Marth.

This is comical,no wonder people would buy it for the ****s and giggles. Now look at this Samus.

upload_2015-3-22_19-53-31.jpeg

This is badass. Who wouldn't want to buy this originally $12 toy for $2500? :troll:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah,while I was looking at Amiibo defects,I came across this

Whoever did this deserves swag points. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I feel like amiibos are just slowly becoming like those figures that are only good as a money-making material source unless it's been taken out of the box. I mean,they're slowly stopping the production of certain amiibos. I'm starting to lose hope that I will gain a :4shulk:amiibo,but I won't cry over it. Atleast :4littlemac:will-...oh yeah. Atleast :4sonic:will-...oh yeah. Every smash character I use frequently is scarce. Atleast :4darkpit:won't be so hard once he's first out there. Back to the point of this,I think amiibos would only have value if something comical or amazing happened to it. Take a look at this Marth.

This is comical,no wonder people would buy it for the ****s and giggles. Now look at this Samus.

View attachment 43929

This is badass. Who wouldn't want to buy this originally $12 toy for $2500? :troll:
I got the last Sonic amiibo at my game stop.:joyful::joyful::joyful:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Posting on my phone... Here are my Amiibos's. Notice the rare Le Fox Amiibo.
image.jpg

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've only got a Samus and Link amigo and boy does the Samus one look nice
*amiibo Dammit autocorrect

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So my 3 friends and I attended Shrek the Musical today at my high school (I was not preforming), and we saw a young couple two rows in front of us, who were a tad too into the play.

Seriously, they were cuddling the whole damn play.

image.jpg

When the play actually started, the guy put his arm around the girl.

I want a girl I can just cuddle up with on the couch with while watching Shrek.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't thought of getting amiibo figures yet. The only one I can think of would be :4dedede: but I'm not sure.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Amiibos shamiibos.

:troll:

But yeah, I'm not gonna buy them. While I'm a collector, I'm not a merch guy.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
How the hell did Yamcha make it so far?
I thought Yamcha and I were one in the same when it came to the Hunger Games.
So my 3 friends and I attended Shrek the Musical today at my high school (I was not preforming), and we saw a young couple two rows in front of us, who were a tad too into the play.

View attachment 43938

I wan't a girl I can just cuddle up with on the couch with while watching Shrek.
You have Shrek.
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

View attachment 43938

I wan't a girl I can just cuddle up with on the couch with while watching Shrek.
I bet they broke up after it was over
blue kirby master race
also
Now if Nintendo will make an Official Toadtte amiibo I'll be happy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom