• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
You tell me Mega Rayquaza is broken when I'm talking about Greninja's ban.
Mega Kangaskhan was banned because of Parental Bond + Power-Up Punch giving it +2 Atk, Fake Out, Sucker Punch and Return. UU Pokémon are not used in OU (with the exception of some) because they're not on par with OU Pokémon.
Showdown's ladder is pretty trash. At least on the lower ladder.
Mega Kanga was banned because she could deal 200 damage with Seismic Toss and still invest in bulk, making her suprisingly strong while remaining very bulky. The other set you mentioned was also a strong set for her, yes, but I believe I remember seeing something from one of the people responsible in the voting that that was why.
UU pokemon are not used in OU because they people bandwagon to OU pokemon and because they see these pokemon do "average" or "good" in UU and assume they would get murdered in OU (when on the contrary some UU threats thrive in OU). They are, as the name implies, overused.
Yes, most are OU because they're very good pokemon, but look at, say, Mega Mawile at release, and now. Early on most people actually though Mega Mawile was really niche, and now is in ubers because Mawile "centralized the meta".
If that's the excuse for each of Smogon's bans, then eventually we won't even have an OU tier anymore or any actual OU megas.
I gave up on Smogon after the Swagger ordeal anyway, and just flat out gave up on them after the Greninja ban. Banned for versatility.
Nice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You have no power here. You're just a plaything for the mods, just like the rest of us :troll:
What's the difference if you are too? You're name isn't in red,is it? I see no red banner. You activated your own trap card. :troll:

m8y i dun karrot if it's no sense,d gif is 2stronk.

Last edited:

Soul.

This thread should stop being a Social and we should instead discuss characters. Let's make it the replacement for the Official Character Discussion Thread. :troll:

D

Deleted member

This thread should stop being a Social and we should instead discuss characters. Let's make it the replacement for the Official Character Discussion Thread. :troll:
Nah. The Competitive threads exist anyway. :troll:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
But that would mean being productive and we can't have any of that fancy stuff here. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have returned. Anything worthy of my attention?

It seems not. Well, I shall take my leave...

Really, you should discuss more interesting subjects instead of blabbering about random nonsense.

これが秘密なメッセージじゃない。

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

My favorite bootleg is "NaÏchouji : Mine Ordanary Live". I heard someone wanted to make a crossover with this and "Bird Law : Ace Lawyer". What an idiot.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

My favorite bootleg is "NaÏchouji : Mine Ordanary Live". I heard someone wanted to make a crossover with this and "Bird Law : Ace Lawyer". What an idiot.
I remember there were bootlegs of Disney movies,but with horrible quality.

Oh...not sure if that's it but that's cool.

View attachment 43906

Reminder an actual crossover will happen.
I actually like Uncle G
Fanfictions and shipping begin now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go. I'll leave you all with a music from an overrated indie game series :
'Kay thx bye !

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Why is Sonic rated S in the SWF community tier list :I

Whats so great about sonic??

EDIT: I like sonic I just mean what makes him S tier... S for... Speed....

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The more I think about it, the more I want 3DS stage DLC. Any stage would be fine, except Green Greens, because my brother and I always play chaotic matches on that stage and he only plays the Wii U version.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Don't forget Shrek, a.k.a Mr. Miiverse.
Speaking of Miiverse,I wonder if the community will be just as crazed as they were for demo codes as for the Mewtwo codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom