• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well, my parent's are more insane than I thought. Upon them figuring out that I'm bi, they're trying to make me get an arranged marriage to someone so I can live a completely, homophobic life. This just keeps on getting scarier and scarier.
Arrange marriages are odd man idk how i could agree to it if had a arrange marriage

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I messaged them anyway

Or, at least I replied to a comment they left on my page

Saying "This may seem random, but was it you I saw today?"

A sentence with very little confidence in something I have very little confidence about

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Let them stay homophobic. It will get them nowhere since most states support gay marriage anyway
Yeah, my whole family's that way. I just really fear when the time comes that I have to tell them I'm also trans. They'd probably disown me at that point.

Arrange marriages are odd man idk how i could agree to it if had a arrange marriage
The thing is, it's in their made-up fantasy world too. The other family knows nothing of it, and a friend of mine likes the person they're trying to get me to marry, and I couldn't ever do that to him. I wonder how well they will think this will turn out.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well, my parent's are more insane than I thought. Upon them figuring out that I'm bi, they're trying to make me get an arranged marriage to someone so I can live a completely, homophobic life. This just keeps on getting scarier and scarier.
Arguably one of the worst responses to your child's sexual orientation. Hopefully it gets better man.
Competitive Pokémon, Anime, WAAAAAAWEEGEE!

Among others.
When conversations I have no interest in ares started, I either:
1) Leave
2)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The thing is, it's in their made-up fantasy world too. The other family knows nothing of it, and a friend of mine likes the person they're trying to get me to marry, and I couldn't ever do that to him. I wonder how well they will think this will turn out.
the main question is.. Does the person you friend like... Like them back? :4villagerf: if not then HA its a lose lose. Loss for you and a loss for your friend

So Fiore DeRosa, the Slime, is 38 years old in Bravely Default. that would cause **** in NA if Edea was kept age 15

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, my whole family's that way. I just really fear when the time comes that I have to tell them I'm also trans. They'd probably disown me at that point.

It's really sad to see ignorant people have control over their children's freedom. I suggest that they should seek counseling.
DID SOMEBODY SAY
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS?

:4mario::4sonic::4megaman::4pacman:
Reported for being off topic. :4charizard:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
the main question is.. Does the person you friend like... Like them back? :4villagerf: if not then HA its a lose lose. Loss for you and a loss for your friend
Yeah, they both know it, and are pretty much a couple in all ways except by name.

Eh let them disown you, They don't deserve you anyway
Thanks, I just need to make sure I'm financially independant before they figure that out.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I should not have watched GTA online videos, now 25 days till release is gonna kill me with the waiting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thanks, I just need to make sure I'm financially independant before they figure that out.
If it was me, I would tell them, let them disown me then Go live with a friend while I get the police on them
I W I N
:4villagerf:
Plus Im 21, Im not even dependent on them anymore

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
GTA V better get model replacement mods, I wanna play as a lucario like I did in GTA:SA

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of which, has anyone implemented Chance Time in GTA? I feel that it would have been a thing by now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just found this theme for my Firefox
10 outta 10.png

I gib it a 10/10
4pacmanblack.png

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am legit hyped for GTA online though, heists look amazing and lots of fun. That is how you make DLC!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I was playing Kid Icarus: Uprising online when this guy named john117 kept targeting me. At first, I was annoyed, but then I really enjoyed those 1v1's (until others started joining in the fight). Then I disconnected and now I am sad I lost my KI:U buddy :crying:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Like a Anime/TV Drama Sitcom

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got a Bowser Amiibo

But don't have a Wii U yet

But at least I have something now

I bet I missed something good today

So I found a pic @ Mythra Mythra will love:

Please ignore the chibi useless man.
And now if you excuse me I'll proceed to faint

Last edited:

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
The plight of trans folk doesn't even end in the household. I can imagine how this all feels to you and I'm sorry. If you want or need another girl friend in your life to help you through it, I'm willing to give it a shot.

In other news, I spent approximately 15.5 hours creating this:

It was hell. I barely managed to get through it at all without some constant encouragement from a friend. However, I'm glad that I did. This is character art for an original character of mine. I took inspiration for her design from multiple places, primarily because when I tried searching for exotic and fancy princess dresses literally nothing in real life could trump video games. |D The writing behind her character is a click of her picture away.

GTA 5 is the only GTA game I don't have, and I occasionally--only occasionally regret it. vwv

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People out there who still don't have a wii u?

In case you haven't noticed, if you're a Nintendo gamer, it's TIME TO GET MODERN!
I'll wait for Nintendo NX :troll:

....actually Im short of money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom