• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm recognized for putting smilies at the end of my posts for no reason! :4drmario: :luigimelee: :4yoshi: :4pacman:

Mario Kart
:026:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hey,@Flight ,I got a good reason for you to do something I could do in five minutes,but I like others to do my bidding because I'm the swaglord. :troll:

I found the component I needed to make it special. If you people don't know,I usually have a showcase for something to greet people with. My current avatar has been that,which was accompanied by below.

upload_2015-3-19_18-18-36.jpeg

But now I found it,the true component to the new swaglord,Waluswagi!

upload_2015-3-19_18-20-54.jpeg

Eh?
Ehhh?

D

Deleted member

Hey,@Flight ,I got a good reason for you to do something I could do in five minutes,but I like others to do my bidding because I'm the swaglord. :troll:

I found the component I needed to make it special. If you people don't know,I usually have a showcase for something to greet people with. My current avatar has been that,which was accompanied by below.

View attachment 43593

But now I found it,the true component to the new swaglord,Waluswagi!

View attachment 43594

Eh?
Ehhh?
Well, since you found it, I suppose you would want me to turn it into an avatar having the size of 150x150.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Just for a future tip, you can do this easily in Microsoft Paint. Just copy, paste, and resize the image to 150x150 pixels. Save as JPEG/PNG. Easy as pie.

D

Deleted member

nah, I think you said first "anything new?" then it varied after a while.

For some reasons, I remember you asked random questions long before. I think that's how I told I was using Linux mint for the first time :)
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if I posted "Anything new?" over a hundred times already.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wanna play a GBA Pokemon game.
Someone gimme suggestions.

I'm thinking of Emerald since I never played that one. :b

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if I posted "Anything new?" over a hundred times already.
you post "whats up?", "anything new?" and " Im bored" many many times.

so much that I expect you to do it at least once per page
I wanna play a GBA Pokemon game.
Someone gimme suggestions.

I'm thinking of Emerald since I never played that one. :b
FireRed and LeafGreen

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom