• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
PMD is just an emotional stupidity imo lol
the games are uh, decent I guess? GtI was below decent.
GtI was far below decent, It didnt hold my interest like the others sadly. I want to like it but I cant
I'm surprise there hasn't been many more different versions of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the 3ds
If they make another, I hope it is better then GtI and actually have the quiz and other pokemon to pick from

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Hey guys, what's up? Anything new? Im bored. :yoshi2:
Sue me Flight :troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Wasn't the final boss in that a giant, evil snowflake?
Now that's a terrible end game battle

GtI was far below decent, It didnt hold my interest like the others sadly. I want to like it but I cant

If they make another, I hope it is better then GtI and actually have the quiz and other pokemon to pick from
I haven't played it so i wouldn't know if it is that bad last one i played was on the ds and i was meowth

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I didnt even get to the end, I stopped playing halfway into the game
I only touched the demo. They managed to make the PMD gameplay pace sluggish compared to predecessors, which was an instant turn off for me.

I only know the end boss 'cos dumb curiosity.

And no, it isn't Cryogonal. It is, literally, a snowflake of radiating evil.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just for a future tip, you can do this easily in Microsoft Paint. Just copy, paste, and resize the image to 150x150 pixels. Save as JPEG/PNG. Easy as pie.
pls read it again and understand why I refuse to. :troll: swaglords need no labor!

Well, since you found it, I suppose you would want me to turn it into an avatar having the size of 150x150.
As long as he gets the pixelated shades of the swag dynasty,go nuts.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I only touched the demo. They managed to make the PMD gameplay pace sluggish compared to predecessors, which was an instant turn off for me.

Well I'm glad I didn't finish the game now

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I can't believe I only just now took the time to look at this game.
Why can't Sega do this with Sonic? This is such a masterfully done remake, they even added 3D segments.

The Kirkhope tunes made me feel nostalgic and I never even played the original. He's too good.

How does this much effort go into some random Mickey Mouse game while Sonic just gets awful quality constantly. Sega what.

Now I want a World of Illusion remake, since I actually played that game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I can't believe I only just now took the time to look at this game.
Why can't Sega do this with Sonic? This is such a masterfully done remake, they even added 3D segments.

The Kirkhope tunes made me feel nostalgic and I never even played the original. He's too good.

How does this much effort go into some random Mickey Mouse game while Sonic just gets awful quality constantly. Sega what.

Now I want a World of Illusion remake, since I actually played that game.
I don't know,ask @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi .

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Just toss that sucka out side and it would melt lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
*remembers that game*
*remembers the runaway portion*
*Arcticuno*
**** NO
I AAIIIIIIIIIIIN'T HAVIN' NONE O' THAT ****
And let's not forget the fact that 6 out of the 7 bosses in the main story pretty much body grass types, 5 of them being part flying.
So, if you chose to be a grass type or your partner is a grass type, you're gonna have a very rough time.
This is also not factoring in the dungeons which also give grass types nightmares.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
And let's not forget the fact that 6 out of the 7 bosses in the main story pretty much body grass types, 5 of them being part flying.
So, if you chose to be a grass type or your partner is a grass type, you're gonna have a very rough time.
This is also not factoring in the dungeons which also give grass types nightmares.
B-but bulbasaur though

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, my parent's are more insane than I thought. Upon them figuring out that I'm bi, they're trying to make me get an arranged marriage to someone so I can live a completely, homophobic life. This just keeps on getting scarier and scarier.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Apparently a truck just crashed into a wall in my alley and there are cops surrounding the truck for some reason. The front of the truck is totaled and it's blocking one of the ways out of the alley.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, my parent's are more insane than I thought. Upon them figuring out that I'm bi, they're trying to make me get an arranged marriage to someone so I can live a completely, homophobic life. This just keeps on getting scarier and scarier.
Let them stay homophobic. It will get them nowhere since most states support gay marriage anyway
Apparently a truck just crashed into a wall in my alley and there are cops surrounding the truck for some reason. The front of the truck is totaled and it's blocking one of the ways out of the alley.
What is a TRUCK doing in an ALLEY

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Why they change the thread name to Stop changingOMG I like when the thread change it name. What was that Article about Sega or someone saying something about Sonic Boom being great or something?

D

Deleted member

Meh, I would come around more often but, not to be mean or anything, y'alls conversations aren't always all that interesting to me.
That's why the powerful thing called "lurking" exists. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Seriously man you should try it! You get the pleasure of randomly coming in and Liking posts for no reason. I find It quite fun.
But some people hate it when users like every single post in a page!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I love all of you guys but some of your conversations burn me out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this person my friend wants me to meet

I added them on facebook but haven't really talked to them

Well, today as someone was leaving the bookstore I heard them say "Hi (Insert my name here"

I THINK I might recognize them as the person but I've never seen them before except facebook pictures

Should I try messaging them on facebook saying "Was that you I saw"

Because that would just be stupid if it wasn't them

After all, I've never seen them before IRL before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom