• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I only touched the demo. They managed to make the PMD gameplay pace sluggish compared to predecessors, which was an instant turn off for me.

I only know the end boss 'cos dumb curiosity.

And no, it isn't Cryogonal. It is, literally, a snowflake of radiating evil.
What? I always assumed it was Kyurem because I knew final boss music was called bittercold. And that sounded perfect for him. Didn't bother looking it up though.

I mean, it sounds awesome to have an original monster to fight in a Pokemon game...but a snowflake...Huh?

I love the Pokemon mystery dungeon games, but Gates to infinity just took out too much stuff for my liking. And on top of me hearing the story was bad.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What? I always assumed it was Kyurem because I knew final boss music was called bittercold. And that sounded perfect for him. Didn't bother looking it up though.

I mean, it sounds awesome to have an original monster to fight in a Pokemon game...but a snowflake...Huh?

I love the Pokemon mystery dungeon games, but Gates to infinity just took out too much stuff for my liking. And on top of me hearing the story was bad.
It's the crystalline entity!!!

(No one will understand this reference...)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been hunting a Shiny Venomoth for a total of 6 hours...I have a current chain of 212 but still nothing...
Looks like my shiny streak is over

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think you mean an expanded futurama short
True, I'm not surprised as to why there were many people stating that in the Youtube comment section. Even though this is practically an adaption of a 2010 viral video, it still doesn't mean that it was more original than that Futurama episode.

I'll be honest, I'm split. On one hand, it seems like a really exciting movie. On the other hand, it's Adam Sandler.
I just want to see it so that I came scream "Take that, Ghostly Adventures!" when that Iwatani scene happens in theaters. And yeah, I really need to tone down the "Pac is Back" hatred at times. :laugh:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
um
2 things:
1. Getting a Wii U doesn't mean you're modern, especially with the NX coming
2. Isn't the 3DS "modern" enough?
st00pid kidz. Go back 2 ur kiddie console for more Maryo and Peter Pan.

#XBROS #REALGAMER #CODLYFE

D

Deleted member

Yes sir! Of course, I still have my Wii for Gamecube and Wii titles, but that doesn't make me any less modern.
I've had my Wii for 8 years now. The disc drive no longer works, so no :foxmelee: for me. I don't care much now that I have the latest home console available (when it comes to Nintendo, anyway).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
st00pid kidz. Go back 2 ur kiddie console for more Maryo and Peter Pan.

#XBROS #REALGAMER #CODLYFE
PC for Master Race! Only console peasants like you don't know how to be a real gamer with the perfect graphics that any of your underpowered DVR's can't pull off and being able to play any game without having to buy them! :troll:

#PCSonicGames #SoulCaliburLostSouls #TeamFortress2 #WorldofWarcraft #M.U.G.E.N. #Street FighterVSuperiorVersion #Minecraft

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just broke a chain of 218 :happysheep:

#TheShinyStreakIsDed
#IBlameBrockLesnar

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
My luck is over for the moment, almost 500 encunters and still no Shiny Venomoth via Dexnav :substitute:

But still, Im totally saving this image :troll:
That sucks. And I'm sitting here, still trying to look for a shiny Hawlucha.

Good luck getting it, if you can :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That sucks. And I'm sitting here, still trying to look for a shiny Hawlucha.

Good luck getting it, if you can :troll:
Is just question of patience and Leppa Berries/Ethers/Elixirs lol
I had to pause my hunt because I needed to pick some Leppas from trees :p
I think you stole my Shiny Luck and you'll find your Hawlucha before I find Venomoth :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*sigh* I suppose this is true. I guess I just want a Conker game again and not this...
Just let it go, Rare is no longer what they used to be anymore. If you look back at what happened with Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, the Rare that we loved from our childhood is long dead and they are only good at shelling out casual sports titles these days. While many Nintendo fans may suggest that the developer should be bought back, the talent had gone to Mumbo's Nuts and it's not worthy of being taken back by the Big N.

R.I.P. Rare (1985 - 2008) :cry:

D

Deleted member

Just let it go, Rare is no longer what they used to be anymore. If you look back at what happened with Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, the Rare that we loved from our childhood is long dead and they are only good at shelling out casual sports titles these days. While many Nintendo fans may suggest that the developer should be bought back, the talent had gone to Mumbo's Nuts and it's not worthy of being taken back by the Big N.

R.I.P. Rare (1985 - 2008) :cry:
I think you mean 1985 - 2002 m8. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think you mean 1985 - 2002 m8. :troll:
I was gonna go there, but I wouldn't consider Grabbed by the Ghoulies or the Conker remake too bad. But what they've done with Banjo is what upsets most of us Rare fans the most because we were promised a new platformer until "gotta build cars" became the theme of the final product.

16bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
imsl1msh4dy
3DS FC
3136-7059-5966
I was gonna go there, but I wouldn't consider Grabbed by the Ghoulies or the Conker remake too bad. But what they've done with Banjo is what upsets most of us Rare fans the most because we were promised a new platformer until "gotta build cars" became the theme of the final product.
They (Rare) wanted a crazybus sequel, it's the only legitimate theory to why that abomination was made.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I see. I was referencing the acquisition. xD
It's all about the money, anyway.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Is just question of patience and Leppa Berries/Ethers/Elixirs lol
I had to pause my hunt because I needed to pick some Leppas from trees :p
I think you stole my Shiny Luck and you'll find your Hawlucha before I find Venomoth :troll:
We will see :smirk: :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I was gonna go there, but I wouldn't consider Grabbed by the Ghoulies or the Conker remake too bad.
That was the first game they made after the acquisition and it was absolutely terrible.

Even Rare knows it's rubbish. In Nut's & Bolts there's literally a giant trash can filled with copies of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom