• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I-I'm not c-crying I swear!!!

But seriously what happened to these wonderful fur physics? They are so much more beautiful than that design.
While I prefer that nice fur look with my animals in games, the Project Spark Conker is just in a different artstyle.
Personally, I thought L&R's Conker looked too puffy.

I think the perfect artstyle would be a mix of the two.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's true but sad to see that modern capcom is mind controlling everyone.

Well what do you know, a realistic depiction of how Crapcom is treating Mega Man since Inafune's departure. If it's not the overpriced DLC that does it, this is a legitimate reason why I'm becoming less accepting of Capcom these days.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
The plight of trans folk doesn't even end in the household. I can imagine how this all feels to you and I'm sorry. If you want or need another girl friend in your life to help you through it, I'm willing to give it a shot.

In other news, I spent approximately 15.5 hours creating this:

It was hell. I barely managed to get through it at all without some constant encouragement from a friend. However, I'm glad that I did. This is character art for an original character of mine. I took inspiration for her design from multiple places, primarily because when I tried searching for exotic and fancy princess dresses literally nothing in real life could trump video games. |D The writing behind her character is a click of her picture away.

GTA 5 is the only GTA game I don't have, and I occasionally--only occasionally regret it. vwv
Looks sick nicely done im a peach main too

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If you ask me, I think the best move Nintendo could make regarding Rare would be to buy Banjo-Kazooie, and maybe a few other series like Conker and Battletoads, but not buy Rare in its entirety.

Then once Nintendo owns Banjo-Kazooie, all the great developers who left Rare will notice and want to work on new Banjo games for/with them, since they'll remember the great history of games they had with Nintendo.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Stupid question:
The ASCII GC Controller can also function as a vanilla keyboard, correct?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This Dexnav hunt is getting in mah head, Im seeing Moths everywhere

Looks like Im high on moth dust

D

Deleted member

Dude I can't wait to do the keyboard mash combo and auto-cancel it into an alt-f4 finisher. Then I can wavecheat and fun-cancel with WASD

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
I see. What would be funny is pressing Alt+F4, the match ends, and that would make your opponent go full-blown Super Saiyan mode (butthurt) as a result. The salt would be real.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

There goes my plan of making my PC more viable.

S A D B O Y S
Well, the Wii U GCN Adapter has two USB ports. That'd work, but there ain't keyboard drivers for that specific controller. :urg:

Last edited by a moderator:

_gold_

Smash Master
So this was one of the songs from the Remix Corner on the main page:
If this doesn't give you chills, well, you have a condition.
Anything new?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom