• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I woke up. Thats about it. Theres some cleaning to be done so I have that that to look forward to, eh.
Yeah, at least you're not welcomed with "Don't do art and writing and go be a doctor or something that involves medicine". Meanwhile I was all like :

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Yeah, at least you're not welcomed with "Don't do art and writing and go be a doctor or something that involves medicine". Meanwhile I was all like :
I love all the Jon Tron reactions that you post, sucks to hear that your mother isn't supportive of your creativity, mine is the same way hehe.

On another note anyone wanna play Sm4sh (3DS)?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love all the Jon Tron reactions that you post, sucks to hear that your mother isn't supportive of your creativity, mine is the same way hehe.

On another note anyone wanna play Sm4sh (3DS)?
Yeah, it's sad to see that.
Anyway, I don't really want to do some Smash now, it's the morning so I'm still a little bit sleepy right now.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Something that I have been wondering, how do you change the color of your posts?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Something that I have been wondering, how do you change the color of your posts?
ON the top bar where all the buttons are, there is an icon that looks like this: A
This icon allows you to change colour of text and what not... Basically one you type a message, highlight the message (or certain parts of it) and click on A and then click the colour and voila :p :)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Dude, I just had the best match ever on FG and probably not for the right reason either :p

Anyway I decide to go on FG and use Sonic for the fun of it... and I come across this Lucina player, who (despite the lag) was actually really good and I was legit having fun... in laggy match :p
Then at one point, the Lucina player manages to break my shield with shield breaker and taunts (:glare: come on man) and he proceeded to kill me, and then I get him/her with the hardest read ever with the FSmash.

Then it goes into sudden death and I disrespect him with the Side B into Nair.... sooooo satisfying

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Dude, I just had the best match ever on FG and probably not for the right reason either :p

Anyway I decide to go on FG and use Sonic for the fun of it... and I come across this Lucina player, who (despite the lag) was actually really good and I was legit having fun... in laggy match :p
Then at one point, the Lucina player manages to break my shield with shield breaker and taunts (:glare: come on man) and he proceeded to kill me, and then I get him/her with the hardest read ever with the FSmash.

Then it goes into sudden death and I disrespect him with the Side B into Nair.... sooooo satisfying
Sick, I was playing FG before as Little Mac and ended a super hype match with a F-Smash Shieldbreak into K.O. Punch. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a bit.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh ffs..... before I go to bed I have one warning for you guys.....
If you ever see a grey haired mii with a bunch of Japanese symbols and uses Kirby and camps near the edge....
DON'T APPROACH He will literally jump off, suck you in and suicide :glare:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
A lot of times when I face an equally good player in FG, they seem to quit after one match. I have no idea why ppl do this.

D

Deleted member

Just finished the first episode of Madoka Magica, and I have to say, I already have no idea what's happening.
Good luck trying to watch Rebellion then

Most of it will make sense later. Especially the first 3 minutes and everything Homura says.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
How do I proper foreshadowing. Ugh. Everything in this draft is so obvious, one thing gives away the next. -_-

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Had one of the worst fights in FG. I won, but still, it was really bad.
The dude played :4morton:, probably the worst koopaling with his lack of personality. I played :4zelda:, since I want to main her. I lose because I don't really know the matchup of Bowser Jr. with Zelda. I then take :4luigi:. He beats me by spaming his koopamech and his SideB to do combos.
So, after being defeated twice, I decided to go with :4littlemac:, my surprise card for dumb-dumbs like my opponent. Turns out he couldn't do anything against Lil'Mac super armor and fast movements.

The weird thing about this player is that he never taunts, but instead crouch repeatedly. Apparently, it's a taunt for some people in FG. Yeah, I don't know why either.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Had one of the worst fights in FG. I won, but still, it was really bad.
The dude played :4morton:, probably the worst koopaling with his lack of personality. I played :4zelda:, since I want to main her. I lose because I don't really know the matchup of Bowser Jr. with Zelda. I then take :4luigi:. He beats me by spaming his koopamech and his SideB to do combos.
So, after being defeated twice, I decided to go with :4littlemac:, my surprise card for dumb-dumbs like my opponent. Turns out he couldn't do anything against Lil'Mac super armor and fast movements.

The weird thing about this player is that he never taunts, but instead crouch repeatedly. Apparently, it's a taunt for some people in FG. Yeah, I don't know why either.
It's called "teabagging". The practice comes from FPSes where it was common for shooters to repeatedly plant their groin on a dead opponent's face.

Oh, how I wish I was kidding, but that's what it is.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Doesn't overusing taunts online in For Glory and For Fun get you temp-banned? If so, an alternate overusable taunt that doesn't technically count is a way to get around the actual rule. Also, yes, teabagging is a thing and kind of annoying at times. But it only works against an actual opponent after they're defeated, and you know, can't move. Thus, Stamina Mode. Kind of useless otherwise.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
It's called "teabagging". The practice comes from FPSes where it was common for shooters to repeatedly plant their groin on a dead opponent's face.

Oh, how I wish I was kidding, but that's what it is.
I used to do that with Ganondorf against buddies. I love the jingle his armor makes when he crouches.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I then take :4luigi:. He beats me by spaming his koopamech and his SideB to do combos.
His Clown Car dash and Mechakoopas are what he has to rely on for stage control, the bread and butter of his game (he can't really close in profitably using other methods due to his horrible dash speed)! Approach with Cyclone and pick up the Mechakoopas to throw 'em back at him! You can also use fireballs for positioning and once one hits and hopefully cancels his animation, get in for the grab. Also use short hop into dair, with proper hitbox anticipation you can punish his car dashes well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom