• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ugh.... I'm probably gonna have to leave soon as well.... probably early February next year :ohwell: Cause by time I get back from School its 3:20PM, which is like 11:20PM for most of you guys >_>
Im still up at that time like a bad student anyway

And good night everyone..

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want a source too

Even though it actually does sound similar

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Happy birthday to someone

Someone's got to have a birthday today

Edit: According to the members section, 174 members are celebrating a birthday today!

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm....Can't say Im impressed by ORAS Delta episode. All I got from it was: Rayquaza is Jesus-in a can that allegedly existed before Arceus and was the first sign of mega evolution. Its so out of sync of already established pokemon story facts I just can't enjoy it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm....Can't say Im impressed by ORAS Delta episode. All I got from it was: Rayquaza is Jesus-in a can that allegedly existed before Arceus and was the first sign of mega evolution. Its so out of sync of already established pokemon story facts I just can't enjoy it.
That sounds like blasphemy against the church of Arceus to me

What kind of heathen is spreading those horrible lies?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Isn't ORAS in an alternate timeline?

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That sounds like blasphemy against the church of Arceus to me

What kind of heathen is spreading those horrible lies?
The so-called Lorekeepers aka people who cherry pick historical things because they look at caveman drawings and glorify their region's history.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The so-called Lorekeepers aka people who cherry pick historical things because they look at caveman drawings and glorify their region's history.
Yeah

I'm going to put it all down as Hoenn glorifying their history, more than them being historically accurate.

The people of Hoenn act like Gen 3 fans

Sir_Zedd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sir_Zedd
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope all your New years resolutions have worked out this year and good luck for 2015!

I have a question for you all, would dedede be good secondary to go along with Ness? I used to have diddy for this but I just feel rotten using the monkey nowadays.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Isn't ORAS in an alternate timeline?
Its only confirmed different timeline than original Hoenn of ruby/sapphire/emerald/games before it. Since it shares history with X/Y that means Lucario is the true first sight of mega evolution, not Rayquaza and that the Lorekeepers are lying about history to have some kind of mantle to stand on.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
At least the Zinnia fight was hard...
Oh yeah! My mega steelix had it rough taking about 70 damage as it smeared all her pokemon into the ground! Tough fight 20/10, stronger than Gary!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Rayquaza existed before Arceus? I don't remember them saying that in game.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Rayquaza existed before Arceus? I don't remember them saying that in game.
It was not said directly but them saying something along the lines of "Lord Rayquaza existed before everything" strongly implies that.
*Im not even joking, they literally refer to Rayquaza as LORD Rayquaza, a title that even the literal God of everything does not get at any point! These people are not mentally healthy.

Delta episode is literally about some nutcases being historically inaccurate just to jerk off Rayquaza.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Justin Beiber board game has "dares" you perform on other players in order to earn kisses for Justin Beiber

Dares include stuff like taking off the socks of other players with nothing but your mouth

What other dares does it have for preteen girls to discover about themselves

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Justin Beiber board game has "dares" you perform on other players in order to earn kisses for Justin Beiber

Dares include stuff like taking off the socks of other players with nothing but your mouth

I'll eat my post-Gym socks just to not play that game if necessary.

Morbi

Scavenger

There is probably a dare about fingering yourself and a nearby friend while singing the lyrics to the hit song: Baby!

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'd just like to say goodbye to everyone for now, you rock. This is probably the last time you'll see me for at least a couple months but I'll keep checking in around that often hopefully. Rest easy, friends.

And yes, probably the same reason as Envy. Life gets in the way and I spend too much time here, even if it's been time well-spent :p
See ya when I see ya.
Ugh.... I'm probably gonna have to leave soon as well.... probably early February next year :ohwell: Cause by time I get back from School its 3:20PM, which is like 11:20PM for most of you guys >_>

I only know of it because of AVGN :p
Fun fact Btw.... the cornered theme from Ace Attoreny is based off of the Cheetah men theme :p
Someone, somewhere will still be online in here at that time.

Why is everyone talking about leaving jeez. Worst post-Christmas evuh.

Morbi

Scavenger
See ya when I see ya.

Someone, somewhere will still be online in here at that time.

Why is everyone talking about leaving jeez. Worst post-Christmas evuh.
Speaking of which, good bye forever, Knuckles the Moose Knuckle; I am going to be leaving as well. Christmas was fun, but post-Christmas is the worst and life gets in the way of me using the internet.

So, hasta la vista baby, see ya when I see ya.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It was not said directly but them saying something along the lines of "Lord Rayquaza existed before everything" strongly implies that.
*Im not even joking, they literally refer to Rayquaza as LORD Rayquaza, a title that even the literal God of everything does not get at any point! These people are not mentally healty.

Delta episode is literally about some nutcases being historically inaccurate just to jerk off Rayquaza.
It's possible that they only meant Hoenn as the other regions have aspects that are more exclusive to themselves (ex. Ho-oh and the Tin Tower for Jotho), though that's my best guess.

As for the Lord title, to be fair, Rayquaza is stated to be the one that saved them from great peril, so it getting that title of respect would make sense. Arceus on the other hand is completely unknown as nothing talks about it in mythology, even in Sinnoh nothing refers to it and the closest we get is Cynthia's interpretation of a mural long believed to be talking about the Lake Trio and Dialga/Palkia.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It's possible that they only meant Hoenn as the other regions have aspects that are more exclusive to themselves (ex. Ho-oh and the Tin Tower for Jotho), though that's my best guess.

As for the Lord title, to be fair, Rayquaza is stated to be the one that saved them from great peril, so it getting that title of respect would make sense. Arceus on the other hand is completely unknown as nothing talks about it in mythology, even in Sinnoh nothing refers to it and the closest we get is Cynthia's interpretation of a mural long believed to be talking about the Lake Trio and Dialga/Palkia.
I'll give you that on the Arceus part, but the Lorekeepers are well aware of Kalos history to know about the ancient war but then claim an ozone surfing space snake is the first to mega evolve and ignore Kalos' records that it was Lucario because they took Grandpa's lap stories to a religious level. There is just so much over-glorifying of Rayquaza that it just does not sit well.

*Also I don't like Zinnia.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

That game sounds like some form of physical hell, I take a sledgehammer to the chest then to ever play that game. Wishing Justin Beiber to become a nobody so I don't have to hear about him ever again.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'll give you that on the Arceus part, but the Lorekeepers are well aware of Kalos history to know about the ancient war but then claim an ozone surfing space snake is the first to mega evolve and ignore Kalos' records that it was Lucario because they took Grandpa's lap stories to a religious level. There is just so much over-glorifying of Rayquaza that it just does not sit well.

*Also I don't like Zinnia.
You know, MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

The people of Kalos who said Lucario was first didn't witness Rayquaza's Mega Evolution. Especially considering Lucario was recorded while I'm pretty sure Rayquaza was not recorded probably outside of Hoenn or at all, depending on the time frame, since it seems to be passed down through oral methods and cave paintings by the Lorekeepers.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone have the feeling this is what caused the great war that Lt. Surge fought in?

A major difference in theological and historical beliefs

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You know, MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

The people of Kalos who said Lucario was first didn't witness Rayquaza's Mega Evolution. Especially considering Lucario was recorded while I'm pretty sure Rayquaza was not recorded probably outside of Hoenn or at all, depending on the time frame, since it seems to be passed down through oral methods and cave paintings by the Lorekeepers.
But heres the thing, the Lorekeepers' story about Rayquaza states it was summoned twice with the second time having no stated amount of time to be noted to have been passed since the first and the second time was the time it was mega evolved and it only mega evolves because it eats meteoroids that are "mysteriously similar to mega stones" so there would be a plausible time frame that Mega Lucario came first before the resummoning of Rayquaza.

And the never seeing lucario does not get a pass! The Lorekeepers were nosy enough to know about a Kalos war but not about a pokemon that was a part of Mega evolution history which is what a huge part of the Hoenn's past is about? I don't buy it!

Overall I just don't like ORAS' take on mega evolution what with the whole "Mega stones came from space!" thing which is ungodly dull and not interesting. X/Y's mega evolution was honestly better with mega stones being transformed evolutionary stones that changed due to an incredibly ancient relic.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hi lads, how are you all ?
Me ? Oh, I just woke up and was welcomed by my mother with the talk of " I'm not sure what you want to do, please become a doctor or something in the medicinal world like your grand-father" . Great way to set off the mood right away.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Hi lads, how are you all ?
Me ? Oh, I just woke up and was welcomed by my mother with the talk of " I'm not sure what you want to do, please become a doctor or something in the medicinal world like your grand-father" . Great way to set off the mood right away.
I woke up. Thats about it. Theres some cleaning to be done so I have that that to look forward to, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom