• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What we really need is a Zero Suit Olimar. That's what we've been missing all our lives.

Its a massive headache to deal with HMs to clear a path since you have to hunt for the pokemon that can even learn it in the first place and not only that you also have to deal with the HM permanently placed on your pokemon till you find the move deleter. I would much rather it go the path of Key items taking over the HM role as it leaves the retired HMs that are lackluster to be buffed or get new effects which would never happen if they stayed an HM.
Maybe it's just the purist in me, but really your second complaint could be easily solved with them allowing HM moves to be replaced. In terms of the former, it's not like there aren't many Pokemon that can learn the various HMs.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What we really need is a Zero Suit Olimar. That's what we've been missing all our lives.

Maybe it's just the purist in me, but really your second complaint could be easily solved with them allowing HM moves to be replaced. In terms of the former, it's not like there aren't many Pokemon that can learn the various HMs.
Its a combination of everything really.
1.Most HMs suck in terms of purpose.
2.Move Deleter is a requirement
3.Most HMs are terrible for combat
4.HMs are not able to be used on every pokemon
5. Most importantly, it restricts your team building as you are forced to get HM compatible pokemon or force a physical attack HM on a special attacker or vice versa so you cant actually play through the game with a full team of your favorites or how you want to play.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm laying down the truth

YOU WANNA SEE IT AND YOU KNOW IT#
I'm trying to find the truth, but I don't see it. Perhaps you can show me?
(Also, when did the number sign become a part of punctuation?)

Its a combination of everything really.
1.Most HMs suck in terms of purpose.
2.Move Deleter is a requirement
3.Most HMs are terrible for combat
4.HMs are not able to be used on every pokemon
5. Most importantly, it restricts your team building as you are forced to get HM compatible pokemon or force a physical attack HM on a special attacker or vice versa so you cant actually play through the game with a full team of your favorites or how you want to play.
Well to each their own.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Zero Suit Fox is still the best. Look up acstlu. That's an artist who made Fox look super-cute...

...if you're over 18. He's an NSFW artist. So only look him up then.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'd just like to say goodbye to everyone for now, you rock. This is probably the last time you'll see me for at least a couple months but I'll keep checking in around that often hopefully. Rest easy, friends.

And yes, probably the same reason as Envy. Life gets in the way and I spend too much time here, even if it's been time well-spent :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Zero Suit Fox?

Eh, works for me.

Well, new signature again. Think it's any better than the last one?
I like it. the extra icons look good
I'd just like to say goodbye to everyone for now, you rock. This is probably the last time you'll see me for at least a couple months but I'll keep checking in around that often hopefully. Rest easy, friends.

And yes, probably the same reason as Envy. Life gets in the way and I spend too much time here, even if it's been time well-spent :p
I'll end to do the same when school starts, I would come on here a lot more rarely sadly but hey at least I wont be shipped with people

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Zero Suit Fox is still the best. Look up acstlu. That's an artist who made Fox look super-cute...

...if you're over 18. He's an NSFW artist. So only look him up then.
That's the Female Fox I was exactly talking about, thank you for reminding it to everyone here.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Everybody is leaving now D: I plan to leave soon too...
Farewell, and good luck B0Y

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of thing relating to fur or fur-like qualities...
Did anyone else know this was a thing?

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Well, see you whenever you come back R0Y :p :)
R0Y's Our Boy!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ugh.... I'm probably gonna have to leave soon as well.... probably early February next year :ohwell: Cause by time I get back from School its 3:20PM, which is like 11:20PM for most of you guys >_>

Speaking of thing relating to fur or fur-like qualities...
Did anyone else know this was a thing?
I only know of it because of AVGN :p
Fun fact Btw.... the cornered theme from Ace Attoreny is based off of the Cheetah men theme :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ugh.... I'm probably gonna have to leave soon as well.... probably early February next year :ohwell: Cause by time I get back from School its 3:20PM, which is like 11:20PM for most of you guys >_>

I only know of it because of AVGN :p
Fun fact Btw.... the cornered theme from Ace Attoreny is based off of the Cheetah men theme :p
That's hilarious considering the comments in the section for that theme are stuff like "Man, this song along got me to play the games

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why would you add to the list of people leaving? Its growing too fast already!
To treat some personal and health issues, but I'll try to visit here regularly; I need my dose of crazy everyday :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom