• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I had a depressing morning.

I went on a bus ride into Minneapolis, and I got off first at the bookstore, and I didn't find any Transformers DVD's I could buy to entertain myself before I go back to the dorm.

I get back on the bus and it stops at a shopping district where there was a Toys R Us. I get off to try preordering a Lucario Amiibo, but the cashier told me they ran out of preorder slips for ALL Amiibos.

And here I am back home with the same amount of money I left with.
Be thankful for not finding any Revenge of the Fallen or Energon DVDs.

Or anything Kiss Players related. Seriously, what kind of pervert put 18 years olds in child bodies with lots of ecchi and nude shots in a Transformers manga that cna get them achieve more power by kissing them?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Be thankful for not finding any Revenge of the Fallen or Energon DVDs.

Or anything Kiss Players related. Seriously, what kind of pervert put 18 years olds in child bodies with lots of ecchi and nude shots in a Transformers manga that cna get them achieve more power by kissing them?
HEY!!!
I haven't even seen revenge of the fallen yet.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So I had a depressing morning.

I went on a bus ride into Minneapolis, and I got off first at the bookstore, and I didn't find any Transformers DVD's I could buy to entertain myself before I go back to the dorm.

I get back on the bus and it stops at a shopping district where there was a Toys R Us. I get off to try preordering a Lucario Amiibo, but the cashier told me they ran out of preorder slips for ALL Amiibos.

And here I am back home with the same amount of money I left with.
Whoa... I thought Lucario Amiibos were cancelled or something.

Unrelated: I just noticed that Yoshi only has 4 fingers. I found out after looking at his "V" victory pose.

D

Deleted member

There. I finally did it.
Though I swear, the last event was so hard, I ended up using Ness and spam PK fire in order to beat the conditions.
I beat the last event's challenge by spamming vision as Shulk, and when my damage reached a certain point, I jumped off the stage and spammed Smash Air Slash. It worked eventually.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hatoful Boyfriend has ruined birds for me. I can't wait for them to ruin every animal... Seriously, who in their right mind thought that was a good idea? Anthropomorphic and cartoon sure, but random, real imagesif birds for a visual novel?
At least it's better than the one with the cricket.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

There. I finally did it.
Though I swear, the last event was so hard, I ended up using Ness and spam PK fire in order to beat the conditions.
You should've done it like Donkey Kong. Konga Slam Spam!

Just wait till you get to the very top left challenge. Oh, you're gonna love it! :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Knuckles is on his way to stole Sonic's girls.

D

Deleted member

Are you just saying that because you really don't like the movie, or you don't like the Transformers?
I have no opinion on Transformers as a whole. I'm saying it because the movie was awful, and it's 2+ hours of my life I will never get back. Just save yourself the trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just wait till you get to the very top left challenge. Oh, you're gonna love it! :troll:
I still can't believe that "Clear Classic on Intensity 9.0 or higher with Marth in under 12 minutes" is a thing, and its reward isn't even anything interesting.

And steal stat boosts from a Metroid. **** that one. Metroids never seem to spawn for me and when they do, it's right next to the CPU. And that one unlocks one of the 3 songs that I'm missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh yes it is. It's called "Creature to Koi Shiyo! – Kokonoe Kokoro –".

And say what you want about Haotful Boyfriend, but at least they didn't slap boobs on the birds.
Well... *adds to list of things to never mention, talk, or think about ever*

WTF? Why?! Who?! What were they smoking, injecting, drinking, and snorting?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I still can't believe that "Clear Classic on Intensity 9.0 or higher with Marth in under 12 minutes" is a thing, and its reward isn't even anything interesting.

And steal stat boosts from a Metroid. **** that one. Metroids never seem to spawn for me and when they do, it's right next to the CPU.
Hard to believe, but that first challenge is nothing compared to Beating Classic 9.0 with no stock loss. I beat that on my first try, via Vampire custom set. I must've gone through Classic 9.0 over 100 times till I beat it without a losing a life.

And yeh, the Metroid challenge is b.s., too. Took me a while until I got lucky. I was willing to hammer it if I didn't get it sooner.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Am I the only one who noticed that this thread has slowed down? It's more like the pre-E3 2012 era. I kinda prefer it this way honestly, easier to catch up! :p

Anyway I just beat it the first Phoenix Wright game, and really liked it (hence the avatar change). On to the next one, I guess. :)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Quite an interesting topic, I see. :p

How many you regularly play Visual Novels though?

Am I the only one who noticed that this thread has slowed down? It's more like the pre-E3 2012 era. I kinda prefer it this way honestly, easier to catch up! :p

Anyway I just beat it the first Phoenix Wright game, and really liked it (hence the avatar change). On to the next one, I guess. :)
You'll love the other ones too.

I'll be honest, there's far worse out there. Heck, there's one about men with impossibly long and sharp chins.
Does it have Waluigi? :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hard to believe, but that first challenge is nothing compared to Beating Classic 9.0 with no stock loss. I beat that on my first try, via Vampire custom set. I must've gone through Classic 9.0 over 100 times till I beat it without a losing a life.

And yeh, the Metroid challenge is b.s., too. Took me a while until I got lucky. I was willing to hammer it if I didn't get it sooner.
That's the thing; only useful equipment I have is first strike invincibility, which only works against the Master Core clone Marth. I've made it to Master Fortress once, and died from the acid.

At this point, I would hammer the Metroid challenge just to get the Parasite Queen theme, but I don't have any hammers.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'll be honest, there's far worse out there. Heck, there's one about men with impossibly long and sharp chins.
Oh, yeah I remember that... I wished I didn't.

Quite an interesting topic, I see. :p

How many you regularly play Visual Novels though?

You'll love the other ones too.

Does it have Waluigi? :troll:
I'd play one if it didn't involve insanity like what's been mentioned. Still, visual novels aren't my thing.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's the thing; only useful equipment I have is first strike invincibility, which only works against the Master Core clone Marth. I've made it to Master Fortress once, and died from the acid.

At this point, I would hammer the Metroid challenge just to get the Parasite Queen theme, but I don't have any hammers.
If you want the Vampire Badge, you have to K.O. 8 foes in Cruel Smash as Lucina to unlock it. Here's the guide I followed to complete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CltxztI5XM

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I saw Revenge of the Fallen. Was it worth the money? Yes. Was it really good? Nah. Could be better. I only need to see the last movie, but I enjoyed the first 3 overall. Michael Bay wasn't perfect, but I do think people are really overstating how bad the movies are. At least not without giving a single reason it's bad. :facepalm:

My biggest issue is how awful the female love interest tends to be. Now, this doesn't apply that much in the 1st and 3rd movie. They were actually pretty interesting. I love how Megatron was chewed out and called "Sentinel's *****". That was great. Not to say she was "well created", but it was entertaining, at least.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I think I should use custom moves, I keep getting killed on 8.0 and higher, I hate the master core the only thing that keeping me from beating classic mode on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom