• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I will say that something Mario Party 9 had going for it is that it didn't look like a Gamecube Game :4dk:
Mario Party 8 ran at 30FPS when playing the actual game. And it was letterboxed. The only 60FPS-ish thing about it is the menus. That's it. MP9 is a big improvement over this.

Apparently me and you have super unpopular opinions
Lol I guess. xD

I forgot I have an iPhone 3... :grin:
You forgot to add "GS" in "3".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, personally I find the 3DS Duck Dynasty game (which heavily rips off Animal Crossing) to be worse.

D

Deleted member

Mario Party 8 ran at 30FPS when playing the actual game. And it was letterboxed. The only 60FPS-ish thing about it is the menus. That's it. MP9 is a big improvement over this.
Even then the menus and the game in general look very pixelated. It really does look like the game was being developed for the GC, but it was changed to the Wii halfway through development. It's especially apparent when compared to other Wii games that came out around the same time like Super Mario Galaxy.

D

Deleted member

Even then the menus and the game in general look very pixelated. It really does look like the game was being developed for the GC, but it was changed to the Wii halfway through development. It's especially apparent when compared to other Wii games that came out around the same time like Super Mario Galaxy.
That could've been it.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Mario Party 10 is an uninspired and lame installment in what was once an awesome series. Anyone who tries to deny that is frankly a Nintendo fanboy who thinks that whatever Nintendo produces is good just because its from Nintendo and nothing else.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ok my partners in crime, I am really going to bed now. More random stuff tomorrow. I will see you all in my dreams.:097:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Mario Party 10 is an uninspired and lame installment in what was once an awesome series. Anyone who tries to deny that is frankly a Nintendo fanboy who thinks that whatever Nintendo produces is good just because its from Nintendo and nothing else.
Either that or they have friends who just like to have fun and don't senselessly nitpick everything because it's not the same as before.
It could be that y'know.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, after spamming down in a ledge (and get insulted/praised in the TPP chat for that lmao) I feel accomplished today
I'll go and watch a random Chinese Soap Opera on TV

Goodnight everybody

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never done this before, but I decided to add some pixel art to my world

Mine1.jpg
Mine2.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Someone made a Mega Man X styled remix of Yoshi's Island final boss theme. Though the original version already belonged in a Mega Man game. It's hype either way.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
you know that moment your playing teams and you're teamed up with the most noobish team mate i just had that moment

R0Y

Smash Master
Who needs to talk to pretty girls when there's Final Fantasy Type-0 HD?

Oh, and Social Thread. No I did not call you ugly.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, after spamming down in a ledge (and get insulted/praised in the TPP chat for that lmao) I feel accomplished today
I'll go and watch a random Chinese Soap Opera on TV

Goodnight everybody
You can understand Chinese soap operas? :O

D

Deleted member

This thread title seems fitting. Everybody (most, if not all) were hating on 4.0 because it apparently didn't have what made 3.0 "gold". In the end, we all got over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Poke.jpg

Eventually I'm going to add what I call the Elite 4

The 4 best pokemon

Edit: What is wrong with this picture...something is...different

Edit 2: I was going to make this into an avatar, but it's too plain. Need to find something to add to it or something

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This thread title seems fitting. Everybody (most, if not all) were hating on 4.0 because it apparently didn't have what made 3.0 "gold". In the end, we all got over it.
Well then I must be a hipster.
Cuz I liked 4.0 before it was cool.
:troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP. I'M OOOOOOFF TO BED.
Here's Cloudtop Cruise.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODnight.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Take notes Sakurai...

I don't really get the waifu thing. :p I mean, sure, I like a lot of female anime characters too, (just look at my sig), but I don't get that obsessed with them.

In any case, she looks cute so I'm going to search for it. :awesome:

:231:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't really get the waifu thing. :p I mean, sure, I like a lot of female anime characters too, (just look at my sig), but I don't get that obsessed with them.

In any case, she looks cute so I'm going to search for it. :awesome:

:231:
She's from Kancolle. While not the one pictured, I'd say Kongou is best girl/ship in Kancolle. :p

Still, I'm not obsessed enough with 2D girls to call any of them a waifu.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So Nintendo had a conference this morning and announced that:

1. They're teaming up with a company to make exclusive, Nintendo IP games for smartphones and tablets, and

2. They're working on a new 'dedicated game platform', which they will show in 2016. I bet this platform is a mix between the 3DS and the Wii U.

Exciting stuff. I've been against Tendy joining the smartphone gaming battle, but let's see what they can do.

EDIT: Here's a link to the whole speech. It's a pretty good read. Iwata highlights 'a better use of Nintendo's IPs'. That's something I can agree with.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

1. They're teaming up with a company to make exclusive, Nintendo IP games for smartphones and tablets, and

2. They're working on a new 'dedicated game platform', which they will show in 2016. I bet this platform is a mix between the 3DS and the Wii U.

Exciting stuff. I've been against Tendy joining the smartphone gaming battle, but let's see what they can do.

EDIT: Here's a link to the whole speech. It's a pretty good read. Iwata highlights 'a better use of Nintendo's IPs'. That's something I can agree with.
Oh boy here we go, fanboys will start rioting because smartphones and tablets >_>

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Also they mention "online Membership" thats gonna cover all theyr platforms (+ PC), so thats very exciting.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh boy here we go, fanboys will start rioting because smartphones and tablets >_>
Well, to them, I'll leave this here, directly from Iwata's speech:

Nintendo has decided to deploy its video game business on smart devices but it is not because we have lost passion or vision for the business of dedicated video game systems. On the contrary, now that we have decided how we will make use of smart devices, we have come to hold an even stronger passion and vision for the dedicated video game system business than ever before. Nintendo has made this decision because we have concluded that the approach of making use of smart devices is a rational way for us to encourage even more people around the world to recognize the great value of the wonderful game software available on our dedicated game systems.
Fanboys won't care if smartphone gaming leads to the revival of their favourite series... I think.

Also they mention "online Membership" thats gonna cover all theyr platforms (+ PC), so thats very exciting.
I think so too! It's all been very messy in the past, so it's great they're doing something about it! It was a very positive presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom