• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Welcome to the small corner of the internet where there's love and no hate, notifications have a meaning, moderators are like gentle bison, you can speak freely about anything but Smash Bros, and where @ Mythra Mythra thinks he's the funniest guy here.
but the project m social talks about their game
let's do something like that!

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
1:34 AM. I want to sleep, but I want to draw, also, I want to drink coffee, but I need to sleep.
Argh, so many dillemas.
Also, Im hungry, I might make some instant noodles for me.

_gold_

Smash Master
1:34 AM. I want to sleep, but I want to draw, also, I want to drink coffee, but I need to sleep.
Argh, so many dillemas.
Almost two hours past midnight and you want to drink coffee? Do NOT drink the coffee!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Argh, so many dillemas.
This is too relatable
THIS HITS TOO CLOSE TO HOME

/flashbacks of Saturday night when it was 1 am and I made coffee
/help

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
WHY DOES BRAWL FOX HAVE SHIN GAURDS AND NOT MECHANICAL FEET!!!???

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WHY IS THIS PLACE SO ACTIVE THO OMG. I'm used to active stuff w/ the Zelda social but this place is just like

I've already gotten like 5 notifications within two minutes smh
Simple, we're insane.
Case Closed.

_gold_

Smash Master
I want it to be April already just for the based day that is April Fools.
You mean the day where you have to deny the trust of all your closest friends and family because everything they tell you could be a lie? Let it rain.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smashboards should convert the cursor into Meta Knight again in April Fools

D

Deleted member

You mean the day where you have to deny the trust of all your closest friends and family because everything they tell you could be a lie? Let it rain.
Nope, it's because I'll be debuting a new icon that same day. It'll be glorious, full of win, and most importantly, it won't be featuring the Aspyr character! :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Well. No noodles for me. I'll just make myself a cup of warm milk.
I might enter a coma due to how sleepy I am atm + warm milk so yeah, I'll see you guys.
Who knows, maybe I'll lurk some more and even post something. Brb.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Welp, it only took 3000 years but I finally unlocked the last 2 stages I didn't have in Smash 3DS.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ayyy, im going to bed. Also being half Irish i want April to come sooner to.

Soul.

So tell me when is Smashboards going to have a theme like the Electric-Type style on Serebii forums.
Well We can talk about Competitive Pokemon if you want also :4villagerf:
ok guys mega metagross is staying in OU. smogon made a OU (no mega) ladder!!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gorl I'm from the Zelda social and that place is so insane that it's in like a different plane of reality and it's still not this active. Idk what's up with all of you going through more than one 2000 page thread. That's a mighty feat :^)
You may need psycological therapy if you stay here, but I admire your bravery :4zelda:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, it's easy to reach that amount when the majority of posts are rushed out as fast as they're typed. And it shows.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I'm actually pretty used to these kinds of threads, on GameSpot the Off-Topic forum's main OT "chat" thread had to be replaced upon hitting like 5000-10000 posts every week or so. And a union I led had 2 different OT "chat" threads that hit like 50000+, and another that hit about 30000. It was pretty crazy times.

@ Mythra Mythra

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gorl I'm from the Zelda social and that place is so insane that it's in like a different plane of reality and it's still not this active. Idk what's up with all of you going through more than one 2000 page thread. That's a mighty feat :^)
Indeed it is. It's thanks to magic that we are going through lots of pages, the speed is twice as fast as any other thread found in the planet. It's mindblowing yet rock solid.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welcome to the small corner of the internet where there's love and no hate, notifications have a meaning, moderators are like gentle bison, you can speak freely about anything but Smash Bros, and where @ Mythra Mythra thinks he's the funniest guy here.
I am not a bison. :glare:

*gets shot by Elmer Fudd* :teeth:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well then I dunno.
Maybe it's just the levels of insanity relative to the levels of Socialifying.
Yeah, something like that.
We're not insane. Just a little off.
Huh, really?
Maybe it's just me.
I am a demented, corrupted soul after all.

As a side note, I just beat Hyrule Warriors today.
Beating Ganon was a lot easier than I expected it to be.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though we still have yet to reach 64 Social Thread levels of insanity. Maybe the next iteration...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Don't worry, I won't. After maining a horrible character for three games straight my mental state is already shaky :4pacman:
I know that feel bro.
Also, hooray. My country's beautiful president made YET ANOTHER SPEECH promising to fight corruption, while she does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help in the investigation of the "Car Wash scheme". Congrats, lady Dilma. Keep making us the laughing stock of other nations.

Soul.

The next version of the Smash 4 Social will have people asking for 3.0 yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom