• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I better get to bed. I got a long way to go in the morning.

I'm actually going to Eryth Sea on the Bionis' Head tomorrow.
Night-night... Wait, did you change your avatar again?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I read Baffle as Brothel

Wow I have to unblock some people
That's really not too far off. His defining trait from the very start was that he'd do absolutely anything for a mare.

(The other pony is his wife, who he met late in that roleplay forum's lifespan.)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's really not too far off. His defining trait from the very start was that he'd do absolutely anything for a mare.

(The other pony is his wife, who he met late in that roleplay forum's lifespan.)
soooo he was a manwhore in a way? or just a pushover.. I cant word it right
I want villager but Im not that obsessed about getting in to go online to hell(amazon/ebay) to get him

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
soooo he was a man***** in a way? or just a pushover.. I cant word it right

I want villager but Im not that obsessed about getting in to go online to hell(amazon/ebay) to get him
Basically. I originally envisioned him as a Brock-type fellow.

(All this reminiscing is really making me miss that forum...)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*Enters thread*
Ponies? (of all things?)

I think I'll be leaving...
I can do hentai. I can do shipping. Hell, I'll even provoke mods to the point of my ban. But even I cannot properly respond to pony topics.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
During my midnight meditation I got to the conclusion: That Zelda is plain bad in SSB4 (looks like the former title "...she's literally toilet paper on Smash 4" of her social thread wasn't a joke) so she's a secondary for me now :p

and yes, Im a :079:

D

Deleted member

As I said, I used to be big on MLP. But the show turned unwatchable for me in Season 3 and never recovered.

I can't entirely shake my brony identity, though. 9 out of 10 sites I go to, my username is this guy;

(Spoilered for bright colors)

That is my ponysona, Baffle Blend. I roleplayed as him for several years, so I couldn't get myself disassociated with him if I tried. Would you believe he was based on my LittleBigPlanet 2 sackboy?

Edit: The image has been fixed.
OH.
MY.
GOD.

I THINK I KNOW YOU.

D

Deleted member

?

Jog my memory a bit.
You (or someone using the name "Baffle Blend") totally was on the Crusade boards. Maybe I'm wrong; there were quite a few bronies there.

My memory isn't exactly the best. I've tried to suppress everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You (or someone using the name "Baffle Blend") totally was on the Crusade boards. Maybe I'm wrong; there were quite a few bronies there.

My memory isn't exactly the best. I've tried to suppress everything.
I'm not too big on Crusade. I've always been firmly in the Flash 2 camp. So it was prob'ly someone else.

Unless I visited briefly or something and I don't remember.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I read that OC's name as: "Waffle Blend" and now I want some Pancakes... despite the fact is 11:20pm where I live...
But now I know what Im going to breakfast tomorrow :seuss:

D

Deleted member

I'm not too big on Crusade. I've always been firmly in the Flash 2 camp. So it was prob'ly someone else.

Unless I visited briefly or something and I don't remember.
Could have been that. Or maybe it was on McLeodGaming and I'm stupid. In fact, that probably was the case. Both forums have just kind of blended and become one DO NOT ENTER zone for me at this point.

All I know is I have definitely seen that name before.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I read that OC's name as: "Waffle Blend" and now I want some Pancakes... despite the fact is 11:20pm where I live...
But now I know what Im going to breakfast tomorrow :seuss:
He did run a restaurant.

Everyone's misreadings keep on being accidentally accurate.

Could have been that. Or maybe it was on McLeodGaming and I'm stupid.

All I know is I have definitely seen that name before.
It was likely McLeodGaming. I posted a lot in the SSF2 boards. A lot. Not much lately due to a combination of things, but I definitely did before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It was likely McLeodGaming. I posted a lot in the SSF2 boards. A lot. Not much lately due to a combination of things, but I definitely did before.
Ha, I've been unable to post there at all for a year now. Not that I care, really. In fact, being banned from one forum always causes me to move to a new one. And I get tired of being in one place for a while.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Ha, I've been unable to post there at all for a year now. Not that I care, really. In fact, being banned from one forum always causes me to move to a new one. And I get tired of being in one place for a while.
I have the opposite problem. I get stuck in one place until it's kicking and screaming in its last death throes.

Sometimes literally. In that roleplay canon, Baffle's alive, but not many of his friends are anymore. That place jumped the shark with a zombie invasion arc that just. Wouldn't. End. I still haven't forgiven the guy who started it.

D

Deleted member

Bye, I'll miss you
I have tried to leave this place before. I have to do something extremely moronic to get myself banned. It's the only way. It's like my conscious will only allow me to abandon a forum if I can't return, or have done something so colossally stupid that I will be mocked endlessly for returning.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also Am I now an outcast if I say Im ok with the MLP show but its the fans that ruin it? but take out the fans and the show is pretty good

all in all Im saying I like MLP
I have tried to leave this place before. I have to do something extremely moronic to get myself banned. It's the only way. It's like my conscious will only allow me to abandon a forum if I can't return, or have done something so colossally stupid that I will be mocked endlessly for returning.
curse at a mod/admin? Or just be a witch...right?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
We can have that happen

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Bop. I make a post after pages of me being silent. Ellooo.

I went to a party today. Was bored. And now am tired.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I've thought of making a Greninja OC, but I'm lazy and have no idea how I'd make him unique anyway.

Plus, I'm bad at thinking of names.
Clearly was not a real party since it lacked lucario!
Yes. How could a party be a party without the power of AURA?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I've thought of making a Greninja OC, but I'm lazy and have no idea how I'd make him unique anyway.

Plus, I'm bad at thinking of names.

Yes. How could a party be a party without the power of AURA?
THE AURA is the life of the party for sure!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sad because there's no pancake mix in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom