• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate when MLP fans make characters from games and movies into Ponies...Why I like them to stay in their original species. I can't filter them out and I'm sick of them doing this to every New character that comes up.
Don't remind that pony Dante exists...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hate when MLP fans make characters from games and movies into Ponies...Why I like them to stay in their original species. I can't filter them out and I'm sick of them doing this to every New character that comes up.
Or when they ruin your favorite character making **** like this:

Really, WRRRRRYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

@Thekewlusername enjoy the sight don't think I like it either

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If there's one thing I've learned from being on this thread, it's that you can never prevent an omnipresent being from arriving.
Wait... Space Stranger is a god?! But I thought the admins were and the mods were the demi-gods! Is there gonna be some God of War-type stuff going on?! ... OH CRAP! Run like headless chickens, everyone! Space Stranger is going to destroy everything like Kratos! AHHHHHH!!!

... Please spoil that. What I've seen... I-I... I need brain bleach.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Then you probably are doing it wrong. Perfect Pivot allows you to grab or smash out of it, so the inputs should work if you're doing it right. I don't know much about Perfect Pivot (and I should), but I know the basics at least.
Oh I can grab and smash sometimes (wavegrabbing in particular I find useful as a Yoshi main), but I can't use anything that's not pointed forward. Like, I can't use shields, jabs, up/down tilts, and neutral specials.

If I try, it just plays the sliding animation, ignoring my input.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Still nowhere near as bad as Dante x Vergil. I would NEVER look at both characters the same way again after that. *shudders*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wait... Space Stranger is a god?! But I thought the admins were and the mods were the demi-gods! Is there gonna be some God of War-type stuff going on?! ... OH CRAP! Run like headless chickens, everyone! Space Stranger is going to destroy everything like Kratos! AHHHHHH!!!
Pffffffffffffft. Kratos!?

I'm upgrading to THANOS and my keyboard is my Infinity and Beyond Gauntlet. I strike fear (and confusion) into the mods and admins. I am chaos incarnate. I AM SPACE STRANGER!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What would happen if someone makes a Sonic OC and then Ponifies it?

...people traumatized would happen

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ive said this before and I'll say this again:

You guys are weird.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I can stand ships because I don't take them serous, I can stand pron because I can just block it, but for some reason I can't stand Pony species change! they all over the place and I hate the Shulk one too. I don't hate MLP or Like, but I wish they will stop butchering the characters I like.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well...it seems pointless to have hate. I mean sure you like them to stay their original species, but they are just fan drawings. They aren't canon. I can understand disliking it, I personally don't care for it but eh. :/[/quote]

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can stand ships because I don't take them serous, I can stand pron because I can just block it, but for some reason I can't stand Pony species change! they all over the place and I hate the Shulk one too. I don't hate MLP or Like, but I wish they will stop butchering the characters I like.
At least it's not YouTube videos of Toy Story figures rubbing against each other for 3 minutes.

...My introduction to YouTube was not a warm one...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As a mod, I'm not sure how to react to that pic...
Put that thing in a spoiler tag; it's kinda shocking when that picture appears when loading the page.
...I know pictures appear before spoilers when the pages is loading but it's easier to scroll without fear

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think the practice can be traced back to a controversial early MLPFiM fanfic called The Conversion Bureau, which was a story of how the Earth was ruined, so the humans were allowed a second chance in Equestria if they agreed to stop being human. Word of mouth spread and the concept became cemented in the fandom.

I may not be a brony anymore, but I knew the 2010-2011 scene very, very well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Don't worry, I don't know either :ohwell:
As a Marvel fan all I wanna do is kill that person
So a ban is in order then on the grounds of feeling funny? Sounds like it's time for a custom infraction.

But as a moderator, you've seen worse things before, haven't you?
Sadly yes (first infraction I gave, me and Swampasaur both got death threats). :laugh:

Though nothing can compare to the Smash 64 boards. :rolleyes:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Eh MLP community, I prefer to stay neutral.

That way I get to punch both sides on arguments should they arise!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think the practice can be traced back to a controversial early MLPFiM fanfic called The Conversion Bureau, which was a story of how the Earth was ruined, so the humans were allowed a second chance in Equestria if they agreed to stop being human. Word of mouth spread and the concept became cemented in the fandom.

I may not be a brony anymore, but I knew the 2010-2011 scene very, very well.
Same here, but I didn't read fanfics, I watched the show during that times; but I fled from the fandom because how it was devolving into something rude against other fandoms and going borderline with some stuff and due the fact they (but not all, because there's some people who enjoy the show and they're great persons) tried to smack pony on everything.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I better get to bed. I got a long way to go in the morning.

I'm actually going to Eryth Sea on the Bionis' Head tomorrow.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
As I said, I used to be big on MLP. But the show turned unwatchable for me in Season 3 and never recovered.

I can't entirely shake my brony identity, though. 9 out of 10 sites I go to, my username is this guy;

(Spoilered for bright colors)

That is my ponysona, Baffle Blend. I roleplayed as him for several years, so I couldn't get myself disassociated with him if I tried. Would you believe he was based on my LittleBigPlanet 2 sackboy?

Edit: The image has been fixed.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As I said, I used to be big on MLP. But the show turned unwatchable for me in Season 3 and never recovered.

I can't entirely shake my brony identity, though. 9 out of 10 sites I go to, my username is this guy;

(Spoilered for bright colors)

That is my ponysona, Baffle Blend. I roleplayed as him for several years, so I couldn't get myself disassociated with him if I tried. Would you believe he was based on my LittleBigPlanet 2 sackboy?
I read Baffle as Brothel

Wow I have to unblock some people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom