• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
no.

This message is html content, not human.

we in this case includes includes the <div> containing the post message, not human too.

The only difference is the message could have been written by people, but how can you prove that?

You could make a program that post messages by itself...

(actually, I guess you can prove it with IP, but still, the message and its owner are string, only data).
But how can you prove I'm not a human?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine if Ridley was playable in Smash 4.
Now imagine the Ridley "I was wrong" Thread.

You have just imagined either Heaven or Hell, I'm not sure which.
That thread would be closed before it reaches page 100 to prevent extreme craziness, flaming and...
Because that thread would be too big :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't even want to imagine, it will be filled with a bunch of Ridley fans stroking their ****s and Ridley hater saying **** you to Sakurai.
I theorize something entirely different. The thread would be filled with a bunch of Ridley fans stroking Sakurai and a bunch of Ridley haters saying "**** you" to their *****.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another crazy moment? Bunker time! :(
But really, I'm glad this year is almost over. I've been considering 2014 to be a cursed year for me. Whether it be bad luck, bug problems, bully/troll problems (as if that one's ever going away), excessive amount of nightmares, getting sick more often (stomachache today), some of my friends having bad and/or depressing times, or hearing about some famous ppl passing away (one of my pets also passed away), stacking all of that pretty much shows that the year overall was terrible. The only good things for this year were getting a Wii U and both Smash 4 games, and learned how to cook spaghetti and bake brownies.
With all that in mind, I'm glad this cursed year is ending in a matter of days. I'll be enjoying some apple cider on New Year's to celebrate. My only wish is that 2015 will be much better better than this awful year. And I guess my rant is over.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Reminder some people use their Amiibos instead of selling them.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
But really, I'm glad this year is almost over. I've been considering 2014 to be a cursed year for me. Whether it be bad luck, bug problems, bully/troll problems (as if that one's ever going away), excessive amount of nightmares, getting sick more often (stomachache today), some of my friends having bad and/or depressing times, or hearing about some famous ppl passing away (one of my pets also passed away), stacking all of that pretty much shows that the year overall was terrible. The only good things for this year were getting a Wii U and both Smash 4 games, and learned how to cook spaghetti and bake brownies.
With all that in mind, I'm glad this cursed year is ending in a matter of days. I'll be enjoying some apple cider on New Year's to celebrate. My only wish is that 2015 will be much better better than this awful year. And I guess my rant is over.
Aside from Smash and some other games I agree this year was pretty hard. I hope you have a better 2015 though!

How's everybody doing tonight?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just finished Samurai Champloo... SO FREAKING GOOD! That is all. I should watch Cowboy Bebop next.

Anyway, what's with players on For Glory? There are spammer, tryhards, and idiots... I fought a dude who did nothing but grab and throw. He just waited or got in my range, grabbed, and threw me. That was all he did! The only attack he used was Mega Man's Uair when I was above him! WTF?!

Oh, and there was another person who constantly threw me off the stage and just camped on the ledge with Mario's Fireballs and some other character's projectile - I want to say Samus. It was stupidly annoying. Practicing with a character - Ike - was not easy that day.

Speaking of Mario, apparently Dr. Mario can't kill, I believe it was Shulk, at +230%. This reminds me of that one match against Jigglypuff and Ike couldn't kill her with anything until a Bair landed and she died around at 177% or 190% total if you count Bair's damage.

On the other hand, fighting a guy who used only Ganondorf and mirroring him was hilarious. Those matches were evil testosterone-filled!

This image is absolute gore for some collectors
Are you talking about gorn?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, no. Your insecurities are much more overt and exploitable. You hate bunny torture and being tagged in relation to the mere mentioning of the word "rabbit." If it were not against the rules, I would embed a picture of this bunny (named Oboromurama in your honor) that I just slaughtered. Alas, it is against the rules. I will dispose of its corpse using some of my left-over hydrofluoric acid. However, I will tag you regardless of the notion that I replied to your post directly.

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
BUNNY TORTURE?
what you said was boarder line insane D: your lucky Im your friend and I like your sig so much

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Is anybody else playing through the Ace Attorney trilogy on the 3DS? I just started playing through the first one for the first time (yeah I know what a shock) but I was curious: what the hell are you supposed to do when you're stuck? I sometimes am left stumped on what to do next during the trials and I have to guess and keep pressing the witness for something. Luckily I haven't gotten a game over yet but I'm only just starting on the Samurai trial so we'll see...

Aside from that I love the artwork. Something about it is really 80s-90s with how it's hand drawn. I like it ^_^

Morbi

Scavenger
Just finished Samurai Champloo... SO FREAKING GOOD! That is all. I should watch Cowboy Bebop next.

Anyway, what's with players on For Glory? There are spammer, tryhards, and idiots... I fought a dude who did nothing but grab and throw. He just waited or got in my range, grabbed, and threw me. That was all he did! The only attack he used was Mega Man's Uair when I was above him! WTF?!

Oh, and there was another person who constantly threw me off the stage and just camped on the ledge with Mario's Fireballs and some other character's projectile. I want to say Samus. It was stupidly annoying. Practicing with a character - Ike - was not easy that day.

Speaking of Mario, apparently Dr. Mario can't kill, I believe it was Shulk, at +230%. This reminds me of that one match against Jigglypuff and Ike couldn't kill her with anything until a Bair landed and she died around at 177% or 190% total if you count Bair's damage.

On the other hand, fighting a guy who used only Ganondorf and mirroring him was hilarious. Those matches were evil testosterone-filled!

Are you talking about gorn?
I just finished watching Breaking Bad. It is even better than whatever show it is that you believe to be good.

As for your opinion on For Glory, I am one of those spammer, try-hard, idiots. I would do anything for that precious "W." Sell my body? Sure. Sell my children? Sure. Sell my soul? Sure.

Also, as a side-note. Doctor Mario can kill Shulk at above 230 percent; you just need to land a kill move. Try that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just finished watching Breaking Bad. It is even better than whatever show it is that you believe to be good.

As for your opinion on For Glory, I am one of those spammer, try-hard, idiots. I would do anything for that precious "W." Sell my body? Sure. Sell my children? Sure. Sell my soul? Sure.

Also, as a side-note. Doctor Mario can kill Shulk at above 230 percent; you just need to land a kill move. Try that.
But drugs are bad. :p

I did and all that happened was Shulk coming back not feeling my moves. He wasn't even using his Shield Monado Art. :sadeyes:

As for that fight against Jigglypuff. EXPLAIN HER SURVIVING STUFF LIKE IKE'S FREAKING FAIR, UP SMASH, AND DOWN SMASH NEAR 100%! THE STUPID PUFFBALL WOULD DIE IF I JUST POKED IT, BUT NOOOOO! DAMN GAME WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE A VICTORY! (I don't remember if I lost or won that match; it was about a month or two ago). :grrr:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You forgot the "Ponies EVERYWHERE" ****.

God, I HATE Jack Frost x Elsa and all the "Big Four" fandom, why people combined those four (now five) fandoms? The only ones with any possibility of actually interacting are my waifu Rapunzel and Merida due to how Disney loves to cross their characters. Regarding Jelsa, so they have the same color scheme and ice powers... and... no, really, that's the sole reason the ship exists.

It's just as stupid as those that ship Black Rock Shooter and Rin Okumura only because blue flames. Trust me, I know how stupid they are due to me shipping them while I was an otaku/weaboo.
But.. Elsa = Disney. Jack Frost = Dreamworks. I don't get this ship. I see though. Black Rock Shooter and Rin Okumura? I'm no anime guy, but that is weird.. I still see Frozen-related images on the site.

About MLP, well, it's not my thing, but then again that has a large fanbase and therefore you see lots of pictures regarding that.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
2014 will forever be remembered as the year of patches and remasters.
So Heaven?
Heaven for them but Hell for me.

Reminder some people use their Amiibos instead of selling them.
Now seal the box back up and sale them a invisible amiibos on E bay.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Stupid matches reminds me of when Falcon Punch failed to connect. My motherfreaking fist was in his fatherfreaking face when it happened, but nope! Apparently Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch is more like a Falcon Tickle! I died!!! Unclefreaking someone's hit box doesn't nephewfreaking exist and I ate his neicefreaking Side Smash. RAAAAGE!!!

What's with this game and skewed hit boxes?!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Stupid matches reminds me of when Falcon Punch failed to connect. My motherfreaking fist was in his fatherfreaking face when it happened, but nope! Apparently Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch is more like a Falcon Tickle! I died!!! Unclefreaking someone's hit box doesn't nephewfreaking exist and I ate his neicefreaking Side Smash. RAAAAGE!!!

What's with this game and skewed hit boxes?!
So where is auntfreaking? On vacation?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But.. Elsa = Disney. Jack Frost = Dreamworks. I don't get this ship. I see though. Black Rock Shooter and Rin Okumura? I'm no anime guy, but that is weird.. I still see Frozen-related images on the site.
I know, right?

And that's not counting all the Merida x Hiccup (didn't the the former want to stay single and the latter has a thing for Astrid?) or Jack Frost x Rapunzel (isn't the former like immortal with a 14 years old mind and the latter with Eugene?) pics.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!
YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH A VIDEO GAME ACCESSORY!!! IT MUST BE KEPT IN THE BOX!!! HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN TOY STORY 2 AND MISSED ONE OF THE KEY MESSAGES!?!?!
Shhh! Don't attract Space Stranger's attention. :p

So where is auntfreaking? On vacation?
Yeah, auntie's at Las Vegas having the time of her life... Before her money runs out. :p

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I hate when MLP fans make characters from games and movies into Ponies...Why I like them to stay in their original species. I can't filter them out and I'm sick of them doing this to every New character that comes up.

D

Deleted member

I agree with you. The only good thing about this year was both Smash games and getting a Wii U (what a coincidence). I still think 2010 was the best year of the decade, with 2011 to a close second but that's debateable. 2012 was the worst year I've ever experienced, 2013 wasn't as bad as the previous year, but still had some weird things going on. This year, for the most part, was meh. Every year has the potential to be good and it is what you (the person / user) make it to be, so I guess I made 2012 bad. xD

While I'm expecting 2015 to be just as meh as the current year, we'll see how it turns out to be. If it exceeds, I'll be satisfied with it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom