• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Christ, am I the only one who's despising these Star Wars ads? It's not as bad as the popups, but it's certainly getting up there.
(And yes I am perfectly aware of Adblock and the perks of a Premium membership. But personally I don't really plan on downloading the former, and is too poor to get the latter.)
I love this ad:

I call it the "constipated Goku" ad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to watch the old Candy Candy anime; Its hilarious because the intro is filled with happy lyrics and cute stuff and the series itself is a tragedy-fest.

Morbi

Scavenger
I decided to watch the old Candy Candy anime; Its hilarious because the intro is filled with happy lyrics and cute stuff and the series itself is a tragedy-fest.
Tragedy makes me happy, so the name and intro of the anime would be consistent with the content contained within the anime.

D

Deleted member

I really hate their new logo it looks like a fail cactus.
Meh, what do you expect, they've been going towards the edgy route since like early this year or so. Maybe like April I guess. I don't like the new logo either but oh well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tragedy makes me happy, so the name and intro of the anime would be consistent with the content contained within the anime.
You just described the reasons why I watch that anime; bad/sad stuff happens in almost every episode so I just laugh because Candy has too much bad luck sometimes.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That (the whole bleed and breed art + nurture your creative nature thing) came up when they launched the new logo and the edgy font. Sonic recolors, Elsa x Jack Frost images, and boring stuff is at home over there. I don't go to that site as much as before. It became a wasteland of sorts.
You forgot the "Ponies EVERYWHERE" ****.

God, I HATE Jack Frost x Elsa and all the "Big Four" fandom, why people combined those four (now five) fandoms? The only ones with any possibility of actually interacting are my waifu Rapunzel and Merida due to how Disney loves to cross their characters. Regarding Jelsa, so they have the same color scheme and ice powers... and... no, really, that's the sole reason the ship exists.

It's just as stupid as those that ship Black Rock Shooter and Rin Okumura only because blue flames. Trust me, I know how stupid they are due to me shipping them while I was an otaku/weaboo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People? There are no people in this thread, they are merely ones and zeroes, lines of code pretending to be funny so that the other lines of code become impressed and admire them.
Smash 0100 Social Thread 0100 Binary Edition

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so, I guess this thread is making people feels like hearing Penington talking in TTYD?

Completely normal :)

(if you didn't get the joke, this thread = mostly awkward and not smart topics like...stuff!)

I'm actually very happy because I orded an n64 with a Paper Mario cartbridge and dk64 :)

Can't wait to receive them :)

Morbi

Scavenger
idk about you but that is no insecuritie for me.
No, no. Your insecurities are much more overt and exploitable. You hate bunny torture and being tagged in relation to the mere mentioning of the word "rabbit." If it were not against the rules, I would embed a picture of this bunny (named Oboromurama in your honor) that I just slaughtered. Alas, it is against the rules. I will dispose of its corpse using some of my left-over hydrofluoric acid. However, I will tag you regardless of the notion that I replied to your post directly.

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But we're people too...
no.

This message is html content, not human.

we in this case includes includes the <div> containing the post message, not human too.

The only difference is the message could have been written by people, but how can you prove that?

You could make a program that post messages by itself...

(actually, I guess you can prove it with IP, but still, the message and its owner are string, only data).

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Imagine if Ridley was playable in Smash 4.
Now imagine the Ridley "I was wrong" Thread.

You have just imagined either Heaven or Hell, I'm not sure which.

Morbi

Scavenger

Fortunately for you, I am divine. What we have just imagined was indeed heaven and hell simultaneously converging into one term dubbed "the afterlife" as Ridley will not be included as a playable character in this life-time.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Hell.

Because that would mean that the person that shall not be named would be right.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I don't even want to imagine, it will be filled with a bunch of Ridley fans stroking their ***** and Ridley hater saying **** you to Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom