• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Your reward for that challenge is this though:

This version of the song dissapointed me; the first one sounded more strong and agrressive with the raw guitars and the slightly faster riffing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know, right?

And that's not counting all the Merida x Hiccup (didn't the the former want to stay single and the latter has a thing for Astrid?) or Jack Frost x Rapunzel (isn't the former like immortal with a 14 years old mind and the latter with Eugene?) pics.
Maybe they don't take canon stuff into account I think. Fan fiction is where it's at for them. Oh well.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not sure how you know how she's Canadian, so I've got a good mind to do a full scale inquiry on you, but that requires effort, and I ain't having that.

Instead, im going to continue contemplating on the identity of the girl in your signature

Seriously! Who the heck is that? I don't remember seeing her in any nintendo platformer or something, but my first guess would've been something third party or just animated movie/show.
Luna from FFXV.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminds me when a friend asked me to write a Hey Arnold! fanfic for her; after I wrote the first pages I realized what I was doing and deleted the doc and almost uninstalled Microsoft Word just in case.

After that I tried to write a Death Metal song to feel edgy again :4darkpit:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm... I remembered that someone complained about avatars and how there weren't any Looney Tunes and/or Disney ones... Hmm, it's going to take getting used to... If you guys complain a lot, I will change it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Duck Season

Just kidding that avi is cool, but I'll miss Snivy :p

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Hmm... I remembered that someone complained about avatars and how there weren't any Looney Tunes and/or Disney ones... Hmm, it's going to take getting used to... If you guys complain a lot, I will change it.
Well this was unexpected.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Duck Season

Just kidding that avi is cool, but I'll miss Snivy :p
I miss it too. I was going to use Minami Oosawa (resized of course):

I'm slowly suspecting I have a thing for older women... And blue hair... Anyway, it was her or perhaps Servine, Serperior, or Shizuo Heiwajima with mustaches. Maybe Mugen from Samurai Champloo, but then I remembered that someone... COMPLAINED ABOUT AVATARS! And thus, I am an angry Daffy Duck. :p

Oh, and apparently I've been using Kejimatsu's Mustachioed Snivy without realizing it. I thought it was just some random art that was used for stupid stuff by the internet. Nope, it's genuine art. Here's Kejimatsu's page: http://keijimatsu.deviantart.com/. I think it's Kejimatsu's? If not, meh.

I apparently used one that was resized from ponychan... Eh... I was looking for a Chespin avatar before I decided to go with Snivy - I was too lazy to resize images. Oh well.

Well this was unexpected.
I was going to change it after or on New Year's, but whatever. I'd probably forget by then. Plus, I'm bored. :p

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I knew that Snivy was Majestic as **** by some reason.

Time to change into a Sailor Mercury avatar
Eh, blues, purples, reds, darker shades of green, sometimes pink, the usual browns, blacks, and darker blondes. Meh...

Snivy are greenbloods, so of course Snivy are majestic! They're freaking royalty! :p

I love blue hair, but I'm the opposite. I like younger women.
I don't know why, but I don't find younger women attractive. So, if I were 25, I probably wouldn't go for someone 20, but I would be okay with someone who's 30. I guess I just don't want to put up with crap that young people often deal with. As most people have lived high school and middle school, well, I never want to deal with that BS drama. Someone who's mature, calm, is in control of their life, independent, etc. are attractive to me. Granted, there are young people who are mature as are there older people who are immature. Still, in most cases, someone who's mature just feels older.

... Did I just start another relationship/what attracts users thread? :glare:

Hey look, my avatar still glares with the emoticons; I'm still smug, except more angry-smug than smug-smug. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was sure it was its japanese name but then...
ENTEI.PNG

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I found this...

Im so mad because the music... and Im still trying to figure the "Golden" part of the name (inb4 its just because the sprite is from Gold/Silver)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I found this...

Im so mad because the music... and Im still trying to figure the "Golden" part of the name (inb4 its just because the sprite is from Gold/Silver)
No, it's because of the palette used for the video.

.....which is now blocked from my country due to some copyright claim. WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I am the only person here that knows Legendary Pokemon are given the same name for most if not all languages?
Except for The Legendary Birds, Lake Guardians and the Forces of Nature

EDIT: I know you edited your original post :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We might miss 'Stache Snivy, but welcome aboard Daffy Duck.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Except for The Legendary Birds, Lake Guardians and the Forces of Nature
Articuno's Japanese name is Freezer though. :p
From Bulbapedia
  • According to interviews with Junichi Masuda in 2009, Legendary Pokémon are the most difficult to design names for because Game Freak strives to make sure that the names of Legendary Pokémon are universal across the different translations, so extra work must be put into their names to make sure that they work universally in all languages and don't conflict with anything else. This is consistent with the relatively small number of Legendary Pokémon who have had their names changed significantly outside of Japan (currently nine: the Legendary birds, the lake guardians, and the Forces of Nature).
Every other legendary shares the same name. With those 9, the English and Italian+Spanish are the same. With most of those 9, the Korean names are close to the Japanese. The forces of nature also have similar names between the French and German versions.

Last edited:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Who else is hype for Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn? It will be a Sm4sh/SF/MvC/KI/etc. killer for sure.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Ugh, sometimes For Glory just makes me hate playing Sm4sh, the Foxes, Luigis, Sonics, and people that just play like jerkwads take the fun out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom