• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Im guilty of leaving after first match, whether I win or loose. Sometimes I try to go best of 3, or just 3 matches in general, but more often than not the other person will leave after the first one anyway. And sometimes I just stick with a guy and we have an anime-style rivalry untill he has enough.

But thats just randoms, and I could really care less. With friends Im sticking till either of us has to go.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Im guilty of leaving after first match, whether I win or loose. Sometimes I try to go best of 3, or just 3 matches in general, but more often than not the other person will leave after the first one anyway. And sometimes I just stick with a guy and we have an anime-style rivalry untill he has enough.

But thats just randoms, and I could really care less. With friends Im sticking till either of us has to go.
When you find that one other player that is around the same skill level, and plays respectfully/ honorably, it makes all the rest of FG worth it.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Can't wait to start training up my Little Mac amiibo when he gets here.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Since the year is ending,and I am don't know if I gonna post here anymore,here is a random pic:
upload_2014-12-29_10-8-2.jpeg

Until next year.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I'm testing the new format of VGC, wich is basically VGC'15. They brought back the good ol'ones that were hated before, such as Thundurus, Cresselia, Heatran and many more. I've builded a team based around Mega-Lopunny and Mega-Camerupt, wich creates a semi-trick room team with Cresselia for putting up the room and Thundurus to thunder wave everything for M-Lopunny or M-Camerupt to sweep everyone. It works pretty well, but I still need a counter to Breeloom, Amoonguss and Smeargle and his Dark Voids. But overall, it's nice to see those old pokemons coming back with some new ones to make the format original.

I usually do a best of 3 on FG, and if the guy is good, I do a best of 5. The problem is, you can't change the stage, it's always FD thanks to the "No objects, :foxmelee: only, FD" meme. But yeah, I agree with you, it's better to do it with friends.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, I'm testing the new format of VGC, wich is basically VGC'15. They brought back the good ol'ones that were hated before, such as Thundurus, Cresselia, Heatran and many more. I've builded a team based around Mega-Lopunny and Mega-Camerupt, wich creates a semi-trick room team with Cresselia for putting up the room and Thundurus to thunder wave everything for M-Lopunny or M-Camerupt to sweep everyone. It works pretty well, but I still need a counter to Breeloom, Amoonguss and Smeargle and his Dark Voids. But overall, it's nice to see those old pokemons coming back with some new ones to make the format original.

I usually do a best of 3 on FG, and if the guy is good, I do a best of 5. The problem is, you can't change the stage, it's always FD thanks to the "No objects, :foxmelee: only, FD" meme. But yeah, I agree with you, it's better to do it with friends.
No objects?
It's no items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm listening to this while writing. It's great.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Bein tired. Just failed Master Orders trying to get 10 turns as Greninja. >:(

I barely play Single Player. ehehe
You mean Crazy Orders right?
I swear it took me like 6 tries to beat that challenge. I finally got 10 turns on one of my attempts but I got cocky and went for more turns till I died.

I blame on the items. Great mode otherwise.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I need to stop wondering on the internet and finding stuff like this by accident.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This face looks a lot like this one :

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I think I just discovered that Im addicted to Megaman. Huh.

EDIT: Not sure why this exists but I find it fitting enough for an avatar.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys. Have any of you completed the "Collect over 300,000G" challenge on Wii U?

Do you know if you have to collect 300,000G all at once, or just over time?

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I finally did it! I beat Master Fortress! Thank you :4lucina:
Now to do it on 9.0. ;-;

D

Deleted member

Hey guys. Have any of you completed the "Collect over 300,000G" challenge on Wii U?

I'd assume all at once, but I have no idea.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Who wants to fight on Smash 4 Wii U ? I'm up for it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

All at once.

You do this by not spending any money on trophies, doing the last bonus challenges for event matchs, and after all that, going to crazy orders with the homerun - quick batter - Vampire/ko healer set and choosing only the money rewards.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
All at once.

You do this by not spending any money on trophies, doing the last bonus challenges for event matchs, and after all that, going to crazy orders with the homerun - quick batter - Vampire/ko healer set and choosing only the money rewards.
For god sake. If they specified that in the game, I wouldn't have spent all my money I collected. >_<

I'm only at 15,000G, and I already collected all money rewards in the game.

Sakurai, I love your game, but you left some incomprehensible BS in your game... Master Fortress? Perfectly reactive AI? Ridiculous challenges?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
>Looking over incomplete previous draft of novel

Did I actually write this crap?! Yikes.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GG @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles . You have some potential, but you do too much mistakes in battle, that are usually pretty big. For example, don't DownB in air with :4falcon: or :4ganondorf: unless you know it's going to hit. Don't spam the counters, especially againts :4luigi: and :4drmario:, who counts on grabs to do combos. Speaking of combos, you need to do more of them. Characters like Falcon or Ike are really strong with combos and can do massive damage. I also don't really know your real main, since you played a butt ton of characters, but only one or two times. If you don't have a real main, then try to find one, cauz' it's important.

Anyway, GG. At least you won with Knuckles (boosted with equipement).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom