• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
OH, all of you are talking about your little movies (I pratically only watch old movies cauz'), but you are NOT prepared to see this :

You liked the game ? Here's an entire SHOW ABOUT MIKE TYSON DOING SCOOBY-DOO CRAP WITH A GHOST, A PIGEON AND A RANDOM GIRL IN A BOOTLEG MYSTERY MACHINE !
Curious. Is that show actually decent? I'm only interested 'cos they bothered to give a retired lisping boxer his own animated show. In the style of Scooby Doo.

No I don't give a crap about Lord of the Wedding Rings.

I was talking about Star Wars

Replace Lord of the Rings with Star Wars, you'll get the same eulogy.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I NEVER WATCHED ANY MATRIX, GODZILLA, LORD OF THE RINGS, HOBBIT OR THE TITANIC MOVIE AND NEITHER ARE PLANNING TO.

I'VE ONLY WATCHED A STAR WARS MOVIE ONCE AND IT WAS OF THE PREQUEL TRILOGY.

I DIDN'T WATCH THE AVENGERS 'TILL EARLY THIS YEAR.

THOUGH NOT A MOVIE IT'S WORTH MENTIONING I DON'T CARE ABOUT GAME OF THRONES.

Now I only wish I never watched Twilight.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Curious. Is that show actually decent? I'm only interested 'cos they bothered to give a retired lisping boxer his own animated show. In the style of Scooby Doo.
By the looks of it, it's your standard Adult Swim show. But people seem to like it just fine.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I NEVER WATCHED ANY MATRIX, GODZILLA, LORD OF THE RINGS, HOBBIT OR THE TITANIC MOVIE AND NEITHER ARE PLANNING TO.

You should watch Titanic II

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Stupidly enough, no one here will judge you unless you hate anime.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I wanna see a parody of this with Punch Out.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Someone else watched High School of the Dead other than me? Wow, I'm genuinely impressed.
I gave up after a few episodes. Whoever wanted to mix Walking Dead with Queen's Blade and a harem had to be drunk.

No, that would be an insult to drunks.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Other than Pokemon (mainly the first gen anime) I've been into Soul Eater as of late when it comes to anime.

Also probably going to try One Piece and Desert Punk eventually.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I want to start watching Legend of Korra since it's officially finished, but at the moment, they've only released Books 1 and 2 in the UK. I don't want to resort to watching the rest online when I could be giving them the money they earned by buying their series.

So after Attack on Titan, I started watching Akagi. On what appears to be Kaiji V.0.2.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey, I'm back and I have nothing to contribute to the current conversation. I think I'll just annoy @ Grass Grass with this song since Wendy hates it.
Are we blanchin'? Girl we blanchin'. I live up in a mansion.
Are we blanchin'? Girl we blanchin'. I live up in a mansion.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, so I've watched the first episode of "Mike Tyson does a Scooby-Doo bootleg cartoon".
I don't know what to say appart that it reflects Mike Tyson pretty well, at least for the character. The rest is...weird. You have a ghost that is friend with Mike and is the brain of the team, a Pigeon (that is name by the way) who was human before but as been turned into a pigeon by his ex-wife and the adopted daughter of Mike who does nothing. Combine this with the fact that Mike Tyson voices himself, proving that he accepted voicing this weird thing (maybe even invented it) and you have...this show.

Here, have the first episode stretch out and sped up and tell me what you think.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Speaking of anime, I finished Death Note yesterday, bringing the list up to
Finished:
Death Note
Soul Eater
Kill la Kill
High School of the Dead
Full Metal Alchemist

Currently unfinished:
Dragon Ball Z (I think I'm somewhere in the Cell to Buu saga)
Naruto (Only watched the first season, need to get the others)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (Damn Netflix won't upload the last season)
Attack On Titan (I finished all the episodes, just have to wait until 2016 for more)

I'm probably going to watch Madoka Magica next. I swear, @Kermit the Ninja the show better be as good as you say it is. :laugh:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Finished:
Death Note
Soul Eater
Kill la Kill
High School of the Dead
Full Metal Alchemist

Currently unfinished:
Attack On Titan (I finished all the episodes, just have to wait until 2016 for more)

I'm probably going to watch Madoka Magica next. I swear, @Kermit the Ninja the show better be as good as you say it is. :laugh:
I find Netflix sucky in supporting its anime library. The only genuinely good anime I watched in Netflix UK was Baccano.

I say you should watch the rest of Brotherhood on Animefreak.com or somewhere. You've already payed money for a streaming service, so why should they deny you the whole series?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Why did you even watch that mess. It is so bad I have no words.
You got to see it to see how bad it is, and also I haven't been seeing a lot of anime or TV lately.

*sniff*

Any reason?
I don't think it really matter anyone think, if they don't like anime or anymore who care they not stopping you from watching them. Well I it just one less to talk about anime with that all.

Grass

Smash Lord
I want to start watching Legend of Korra since it's officially finished, but at the moment, they've only released Books 1 and 2 in the UK. I don't want to resort to watching the rest online when I could be giving them the money they earned by buying their series.
if you mean, iTunes, you can use cheat codes.

D

Deleted member

Well, the worst film I've ever seen was one featuring Angelina Jolie. The I want my son back movie. That thing.
I regret seeing it + I think it's the worst film ever made.

I admit, I did watch Twilight, but not all of it, so it's good. I don't like it anyway.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Finished:
Death Note
Soul Eater
Kill la Kill
High School of the Dead
Full Metal Alchemist

Currently unfinished:

Don't watch Naruto, it's not really good. It's long for nothing.

Also, go watch Nichijou. Now. Why ? No questions.
Still questioning ? Then this will convince you :
Is good.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't think it really matter anyone think, if they don't like anime or anymore who care they not stopping you from watching them. Well I it just one less to talk about anime with that all.
That was just a joke post, I don't honestly rage at people. Can't help be curious though over a statement such as "I don't like anime anymore."

Soul.

You got to see it to see how bad it is, and also I haven't been seeing a lot of anime or TV lately.
Yes, I know. That's how it works. The problem with Twilight is that it's so overrated. It's not even a good movie. Its sequels weren't good either, and lol, people love bad movies? I mean sure they don't care if they're negatively received, but...yeah.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Don't watch Naruto, it's not really good. It's long for nothing.

Also, go watch Nichijou. Now. Why ? No questions.
Still questioning ? Then this will convince you :
Is good.
Kawaii desu melodrama.

RAV against a goat, why

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You guys should all stop what your doing and watch all three Toy Story films. :troll:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Yes, I know. That's how it works. The problem with Twilight is that it's so overrated. It's not even a good movie. Its sequels weren't good either, and lol, people love bad movies? I mean sure they don't care if they're negatively received, but...yeah.
Twilight is overrated, it bad really bad. It just look like really horrible fan fic that got popular and The creator is a huge ***** with that ego of hers.
You guys should all stop what your doing and watch all three Toy Story films. :troll:
Too I already seen all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom