• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If only my catchphrase is "...y'know?" and my best character trait is arsony and condescending everyone around me.
Yeah I don't know about that. See, we gotta make sure you have good publicity. You know, for the kiddos. As such, we gotta give you a nice, friendly personality. Like the boy next door perhaps; tweens eat that stuff up. But I will take into consideration your catchphrase.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
HOORAY.png

THEY FINALLY LET MY POSTAL CODE REGISTER
(Thank god)
Found some stores that have das Yoshi
Now I need some way to get Mom to drive me over there w/ the money. :4yoshi:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Everyone must join the Like Squad. No excuses. :troll:
Imagine? There would be even more chaos in this thread than there already is. XD
Even Shadow wouldn't be able to control it
Sounded better in my head to be honest..

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I just finished Majora's Mask 3D. It was also the first time I've ever finished Majora's Mask (never got around to n64 version of the game)

I beat it first with Fierce Diety, realized there was an actual boss in Majora, then went back and beat it again without. Now I feel happy.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Anyone up for some matches?
Free for all, 3 for all, 2v2, 1v1, 2v1v1, anything really.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I just finished Majora's Mask 3D. It was also the first time I've ever finished Majora's Mask (never got around to n64 version of the game)

I beat it first with Fierce Diety, realized there was an actual boss in Majora, then went back and beat it again without. Now I feel happy.

That sucks, I mean there's just something about the N64 version that gives you a whole different experience of the game. You could say graphics but its more of the nostalgia and childhood aspect of it
Also I tried doing without Fierce Deity, but that didnt last very long

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
People are playing Smash 3DS with Customs and I wasn't invited?
You people. :4yoshi:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof let's get something straight. You're probably thinking I'm either a troll or an uptight jerk. Actually I'm a pretty mellow guy. I understand people make mistakes. And I can forgive them, as long as the person regrets said mistake. Only when I see someone failing to own up or boasting about a negative action with clear pride/enjoyment do I start to get annoyed.
I made a Lanky Kong joke to a 9-year old who cries about everything.
I just thought it was kinda funny how much he overreacted to a god damn LANKY KONG JOKE.

All I said was "He," and he started screaming.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I just thought it was kinda funny how much he overreacted to a god damn LANKY KONG JOKE.

But you said you made a bunch of Lanky jokes, to the point where your whole family was annoyed?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay. :yoshi2:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And this is coming from the man who said that he's been annoying the family with said joke for quite a while. All I see a valid reason on why he acted the way he did.

So how about that Brawler guiz :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
I like Brawler; same with Gunner. The only one I'm not that big on is Swordsman, as I've always found them to be boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom