• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
[collapse="disgusting"]I'm so angry/stressed/upset/confused right now that I feel like just throwing up here and now, as if that will relieve me more than yelling (which I can't do).[/collapse]

I am a very disturbed individual, especially recently. I am in an unbelievable amount of mental pain, and nobody I know, nothing I can do, is being one ****ing ounce of help.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So for the past few days I've been talking about Lanky and making Lanky-relate jokes so much, that it's really starting to annoy my family on extreme levels.

When I went up to my 9-year old brother today after school and simply said "He," he literally had a mental breakdown and started crying.

Guess he had no style/grace.
Well gee, maybe it's because saying the same thing over and over, isn't funny! Who would've thunk?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I heard some Zelda talk going on? All I have to say is that I completely agree. It is a shame that Vaati Beedle didn't become playable.
:troll:
As mush as I want Vaaiti, I feel as if though that he is unfortunately overlooked/unaware of by Smash :/
It's a real shame

D

Deleted member

So for the past few days I've been talking about Lanky and making Lanky-relate jokes so much, that it's really starting to annoy my family on extreme levels.

When I went up to my 9-year old brother today after school and simply said "He," he literally had a mental breakdown and started crying.

Guess he had no style/grace.
Probably. He doesn't know the power of Lanky the Lanky.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So what you're saying is that you gave your little brother a mental breakdown, and you feel no remorse for it?
Well isn't that sad.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
One last Lanky post for the night.

What's Lanky Kong's favorite element?

[collapse=punchline]
image.jpg
[/collapse]

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A new epic trailer of the upcoming Pokémon Movie aired in Japan, and according to Serebii it is awesome.

*Presses F5 constantly on Youtube*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A new epic trailer of the upcoming Pokémon Movie aired in Japan, and according to Serebii it is awesome.

*Presses F5 constantly on Youtube*
They're making another one? Is it about a Pokemon that's not evil but misunderstood?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So what you're saying is that you gave your little brother a mental breakdown, and you feel no remorse for it?
Well isn't that sad.
Perhaps Mental Breakdown is a tad bit exaggerated.
He was just screaming for a solid three minutes, and didn't speak to me for a while.

Either way he went crazy.
He couldn't handle the power.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They're making another one? Is it about a Pokemon that's not evil but misunderstood?
According to the description of the trailer, in this one Hoopa is possessed by a dark/evil power or something, causing it to go Unbound

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Perhaps Mental Breakdown is a tad bit exaggerated.
He was just screaming for a solid three minutes, and didn't speak to me for a while.

Either way he went crazy.
He couldn't handle the power.
And that's funny how exactly?
It's essentially saying "Hey guys, I tormented my family with a dead horse to the point of insanity! Isn't that hilarious?!"
No, it's not.

WHY CAN'T I TALK ABOUT LANKY KONG ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT SOMEONE CRITICIZING MY MORALS!!!
Because Sadism is not funny.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just suddenly started thinking about how sometimes I end up rolling on my arm when I'm asleep and when I wake up the whole arm is numb and getting it awake again is a pain.

Worse, I find it's happening to me quite frequently, I may as well be the Lil' Miss Sleeping Problems of this thread :b

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
ALL I SAID WAS "HE."
Sure, after you tormented your family with Lanky Kong for who knows how long.

It's just like what the renowned comedian Charlie Chaplin once said:
“My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.”
You could learn something from him, Bidoof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom