• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can confirm above, am wizard.

And by "wizard", I mean "okay at Photoshop"

If anyone has PS requests I'm pretty much always open to them, it's fun to do.
Lol, the Bayformers Optimus faceplate on Link's face (your avatar). Nice touch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I hate Assist Trophies. They're just an excuse for the Smash devs to crush everyone's dreams some more.
And they're all annoyingly overpowered and everyone turns them off anyway.
How many times am gonna have to ask people to speak for themselves please.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I hate Assist Trophies. They're just an excuse for the Smash devs to crush everyone's dreams some more.
Meh I wouldn't go that far. Like you said having one cool alt is better than not having that choice, I think a similar principle applies to assist trophies. Sure I hate seeing Ghirahim, Waluigi, Knuckle Joe and a few others only being temporary help, they do definitely do what they were intended, which is to crush dreams add extra chaos and fun to every battle. But you do have a point and if I had to decide between having 3/4 AT characters becoming playable or having AT at all, I would almost certainly chose the former.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I don't know how much work they put into Assist Trophies, but if they could not make them next Smash and use said work for characters, that'd be fantastic.

Oh, you wanted Saki Amamiya (or most other AT really) playable? Here, i'll just put him as an overpowered assist that potentially KO every opponent on stage

Soul.

Personally I don't care about Assist Trophies, Final Smashes, Items and whatever. I care about their viability competitively speaking. For example:
"Waddle Dee's NAir is decent. It comes at frame 3!"

D

Deleted member

Oh, you wanted Saki Amamiya (or most other AT really) playable? Here, i'll just put him as an overpowered assist that potentially KO every opponent on stage
Sakurai is the Troll of the Trolls. Not surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't know how much work they put into Assist Trophies, but if they could not make them next Smash and use said work for characters, that'd be fantastic.
>Starfy, Lakitus, Shadow, and Nintendog overpowered

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Could you not be an ***? I knew people would make fun of me for not being happy with something.

Forgive me, I mean to say that Assist Trophies are either overpowered like Midna, or completely useless.
I would... if Yukari Yakumo wasn't part of my avi :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Also:
>Midna
>OP
Really? She has appeared to me plenty of times in both versions, and being honest, she's one of the most easy to avoid.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I don't know about you guys and gals, but I love a good dirty joke and acting like a flaming homosexual. It's all in good fun and no one gets hurt (except the homophobes. **** them if they can't be accepting, but holy hell is it fun to mess with them. :chuckle:)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hmmm

Is everybody not seeing the word game freak? The creators of pokemon

But yea i really doubt this is when it happens of a release date.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I don't know about you guys and gals, but I love a good flaming homosexual. It's all in good fun and no one gets hurt (except the homophobes. **** them if they can't be accepting, but holy hell is it fun to mess with them. :chuckle:)
FTFY. Represents you better IMO.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hmmm

Is everybody not seeing the word game freak? The creators of pokemon

But yea i really doubt this is when it happens of a release date.
Game Freak have made other stuff that's not Pokemon.

If it was Pokemon, they'd say so. If it was Smash news, it'd be in a direct.

It's going to be a mobile game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would... if Yukari Yakumo wasn't part of my avi :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Also:
>Midna
>OP
Really? She has appeared to me plenty of times in both versions, and being honest, she's one of the most easy to avoid.
Midna being an OP Assist Trophy is not what I'm upset about. It's her being one at all. If all you have to say is that you enjoy my pain, then there is nothing more to say except that you're going on ignore.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We're talking about trolls and there's nothing about Ed Boon?
I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom