• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Smash Lord
does anyone here watch Supernatural? I would surely love to travel across the country hunting monsters.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
]
WHY CAN'T I TALK ABOUT LANKY KONG ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT SOMEONE CRITICIZING MY MORALS!!!
You're not talking about Lanky Kong, you're talking about gining somebody a mental breakdown, or, if not a mental breakdown, at least upsetting someone to the point of tears and shunning.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
@ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi I think now would be a good time to lay down and rest. I had those kinds of situations before and resting usually helps.
How I wish that would do any good.

I'm currently facing something that will not go away for the foreseeable future. I've been trying to cope for the past two weeks, and I haven't learned how to yet.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
ALL I SAID WAS "HE."
What's your point?
He probably knows what's coming when you say "He", if you've really been doing it to the point of annoyance.
And even in a non-lanky related situation, walking up to someone and saying "He" would still be kinda weird.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sure, after you tormented your family with Lanky Kong for who knows how long.

It's just like what the renowned comedian Charlie Chaplin once said:
“My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.”
You could learn something from him, Bidoof.
I agree sg9000 with this post :)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@Mega Bidoof's Username let's get something straight. You're probably thinking I'm either a troll or an uptight jerk. Actually I'm a pretty mellow guy. I understand people make mistakes. And I can forgive them, as long as the person regrets said mistake. Only when I see someone failing to own up or boasting about a negative action with clear pride/enjoyment do I start to get annoyed.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
@ TJ-Works TJ-Works Your identity was revealed on YouTube thanks to the Game Theorists. :troll:
Is it even stranger that the only time I take to check this place after a busy day is when I was instantly tagged?

But don't worry, they will never know my true identity. I will continue to reveal to the presses my opinions on which stage or character is below average.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE MEDIOCRE IN OUR GLORIOUS NEW METAGAME!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Which Yoshi amiibo do you like the most? I mean, both are the same thing, literally.
I like the Smash one more 'cuz the pose
But noone near me sells them and I have no cash.
Heck, even Walmart doesn't think my Postal Code is an actual Postal Code.
And my local game store (And by "Local" I mean "About 3 Towns and 1 County (Not to be confused with Country) away which takes an hour to go there and back") that isn't Walmart (Which is in the same area as my game store) doesn't stock up on amiibos.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it even stranger that the only time I take to check this place after a busy day is when I was instantly tagged?

But don't worry, they will never know my true identity. I will continue to reveal to the presses my opinions on which stage or character is below average.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE MEDIOCRE IN OUR GLORIOUS NEW METAGAME!
Just curious, have people PM'd you about it? 'Cause if so, I'd like to give you your own show: where you and @wizardto1 (and Pac-Man) solve "hip" and "groovy" mysteries at the mall. We can call it "The Pac-Land Adventures". It's sure to be a hit on Nickelodeon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Im not exaggerating when I say that the New Hoopa Movie Trailer makes the entire previous Pokémon XY Movie look like garbage.

Inb4 I look awkward because Im the only one not playing.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just curious, have people PM'd you about it? 'Cause if so, I'd like to give you your own show: where you and @wizardto1 (and Pac-Man) solve "hip" and "groovy" mysteries at the mall. We can call it "The Pac-Land Adventures". It's sure to be a hit on Nickelodeon.
If only my catchphrase is "...y'know?" and my best character trait is arsony and condescending everyone around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom