• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I forget who LordFluffy is, but HEY
LEMME JOIN YOUR ROOM
YOU DECLINED ME >8C

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Everyone is playing Smash and I'm over here making money. Wish I could do both, but eh.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Day 3: One word. UNEVENTFUL, Aside from a leaked image of a teaser for a game crossover with Game Freak and SEGA, which I don't really care about unless it's a Pokemon x Sonic crossover, which it does not look like that is the case.
Whatever. There's still probably gonna be the next Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Olympic Games next year, which should be more exciting than Pokemon crossing over with Sonic would ever be. Hopefully things warm up before April. I've been planning to attend opening day for the Twins as they take on Kansas City, and I don't want to freeze out there. Heck, it's not even gonna be springtime-like weather at all while I'm off for Spring Break. Some season this is. What's worse is that we still have no official confirmation on the next direct and when it will occur. I'm considering making predictions for the direct ahead of time just in case I get bored. I guess we're gonna be in the dark a little while longer though. Until light shines, till all are one.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*trying to join a room*
*I keep getting declined*
WHOEVER LORD FLUFFY IS
LEMME IN
I KNOW YOU'RE HERE
>8C

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I made a Lanky Kong joke to a 9-year old who cries about everything.
I just thought it was kinda funny how much he overreacted to a god damn LANKY KONG JOKE.

All I said was "He," and he started screaming.
I think you need to man up and take some responsibility for your actions, no matter how silly they may seem to you. Giving someone a mental breakdown and bringing them to goddamned tears isn't something to joke about. In fact, I wouldn't have even mentioned it here. I don't know if you expected people to like what happened or feel sympathy for you (if it's the latter, there are several more problems here than just making your brother cry), but you honestly just seem vile to me.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Just curious, have people PM'd you about it? 'Cause if so, I'd like to give you your own show: where you and @ wizardto1 wizardto1 (and Pac-Man) solve "hip" and "groovy" mysteries at the mall. We can call it "The Pac-Land Adventures". It's sure to be a hit on Nickelodeon.
If only my catchphrase is "...y'know?" and my best character trait is arsony and condescending everyone around me.
I'll just be that smart quiet guy then.:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom