• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
That sucks, I mean there's just something about the N64 version that gives you a whole different experience of the game. You could say graphics but its more of the nostalgia and childhood aspect of it
Also I tried doing without Fierce Deity, but that didnt last very long
I still feel like I got the full experience though. Great Bay Temple is still a piece of **** but the Zora's mask + Guitar make it epic. I think MM3D made me appreciate it more than I ever would have on the n64. I found myself enjoying the game a lot more plus there wasn't much changed so it's not like the experience is completely gone. I get the nostalgia factor from the n64 version though.

Majora is really not that bad with Arrows + Fairy sword unless they changed him in 3D to make him easier or something, because he was kind of a wimp. But things like that it's more about the meaning, the journey that you took, and epicness rather than the difficulty so I get it.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Not Xenoblade, Dragon Ball Xenoverse. :joyful:
.... I blame myself
Lol
I still feel like I got the full experience though. Great Bay Temple is still a piece of **** but the Zora's mask + Guitar make it epic. I think MM3D made me appreciate it more than I ever would have on the n64. I found myself enjoying the game a lot more plus there wasn't much changed so it's not like the experience is completely gone. I get the nostalgia factor from the n64 version though.

Majora is really not that bad with Arrows + Fairy sword unless they changed him in 3D to make him easier or something, because he was kind of a wimp. But things like that it's more about the meaning, the journey that you took, and epicness rather than the difficulty so I get it.
That's good!
I surprisingly thought all the the temples were fun. Challenging was only in Twilight Princess

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
.... I blame myself
Lol

That's good!
I surprisingly thought all the the temples were fun. Challenging was only in Twilight Princess
Funny enough Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game I beat (yeah I was a little late to the party). It wasn't until later that I beat Ocarina. I got stuck at the Forest Temple when I was younger and just stopped playing...

*Sigh* Now I really wanna replay Majora's even though I just beat it this morning.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Funny enough Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game I beat (yeah I was a little late to the party). It wasn't until later that I beat Ocarina. I got stuck at the Forest Temple when I was younger and just stopped playing...

*Sigh* Now I really wanna replay Majora's even though I just beat it this morning.
TP is just really long but thats what i like about it. And that Link is the best like after the hero of time imo.
Forest temple is my favorite temple!!
I just loved the music, scenery, and eeriness of it all
That's funny, I felt the exact same way about Uprising! But I was like wait, I can't just beat it again XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom