• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I really liked Gen 5. Though my favorite is either Gen 3 or 4.
6 on the other hand is a bit of a toss-up.

D

Deleted member

Personally I really liked Gen 5. Though my favorite is either Gen 3 or 4.
6 on the other hand is a bit of a toss-up.
Generation 4 is the one I like the most, but I'm not really a huge Pokémon guy so I just base it on what I've played / test.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Why were you freaked again?
A friend of mine had been experiencing a bug related to quoting, and the fact that I was quoted in a thread I never posted in alerted me. Much less quoted from another thread.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
3 and 5 are my favorites. Not a fan of 4 and 1. 2 and 6 are okay. Too bad about XY's non-existent postgame, though.

Ah I wasn't asking for a link
Just thinking posting out loud
I'm going to see if I can play B2
Haven't tried it yet :244:
As Sakurai once said: 'Everybody should strive to play generation five.'
Oh, you already did. Well, still you should play them.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Oh the inevitable pokemon talk XD
I think these pokemon made gen 3 and 4 obviously

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't hate it but Gen 6 is probably my least favorite generation. Washed out characters and environments, generic music (for the most part), repetitive and easy battles, very barebones postgame.
Although I will say Kalos probably introduced the most consistently well designed Pokemon. In particular, Greninja, Chesnaught, Sylveon, Xerneas, and of course HAWLUCHAAAA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Time to extrapolate that statement and begin speculation for Smash 5!!!:210:
:troll:
Will Takamaru, the Prince of Sablé, an Inkling from Splatoon, Bandana Dee + lots of other characters make the cut? Find out in the next episode of The Smash Chronicles, which is going to be launching in the next five to eight years.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Gen 5 is awesome. It was such a bold move, and I loved that they made a game with exclusively new Pokemon. The story rocked too. In terms of Pokemon design though, some seemed a bit off. But all new games introduce weird looking things...

Gen 3 is my least favourite by a mile.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't hate it but Gen 6 is probably my least favorite generation. Washed out characters and environments, generic music (for the most part), repetitive and easy battles.
Although I will say Kalos probably introduced the most consistently well designed Pokemon. In particular, Greninja, Chesnaught, Sylveon, Xerneas, and of course HAWLUCHAAAA.
And this:

I don't care how, but we need this in Pokken.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
My favorite Pokémon is Chandelure, yes, the chandelier that everyone hates.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Will Takamaru, the Prince of Sablé, an Inkling from Splatoon, Bandana Dee + lots of other characters make the cut? Find out in the next episode of The Smash Chronicles, which is going to be launching in the next five to eight years.
Inkling is probably going to be considered a shoe-in by most people, Takamaru and Prince of Sablé are plausible, but Bandana Dee? Let the ****ty Kawaii propaganda go already! That's NEVER going to happen.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Level headed gen discussion
This is new to me :troll:
Each gen offers something to someone I guess but 6 isn't for me:245:
Anyone play Sonic Runners yet?
I know it soft launched in Canada but it's not out here

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My favorite Pokémon is Chandelure, yes, the chandelier that everyone hates.
Isn't Chandelure one of the most popular gen V Pokémon in Japan? I thought it was, but I could be wrong, like I was many times before.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally my favorite is Porygon. Mostly because when you really get down to it, the idea of a synthetic Pokemon is both really interesting and rather frightening.

D

Deleted member

Inkling is probably going to be considered a shoe-in by most people, Takamaru and Prince of Sablé, but Bandana Dee? Let the ****ty Kawaii propaganda go already! That's NEVER going to happen.
True. Why would it happen, anyway?

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Inkling is probably going to be considered a shoe-in by most people, Takamaru and Prince of Sablé, but Bandana Dee? Let the ****ty Kawaii propaganda go already! That's NEVER going to happen.
What Assist Trophies do you think will happen?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Personally my favorite is Porygon. Mostly because when you really get down to it, the idea of a synthetic Pokemon is both really interesting and rather frightening.
I like Porygon2 :233:
It's really interesting how P2 is the same as Porygon, but smoother, with no rough edges.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why is it when people bring up characters they like or want for Smash you bash them? Is having an open mind impossible? Who cares if it's never going to happen, no one asked for you to rain on his list. Plus, it's not like you work directly under Sakurai, anyone remember when Dark Pit was never going to happen? :056:

Soul.

If Sakurai doesn't direct Smash 5/6 whatever, I hope they use Smash 4's engine. It's good as it is already lol
inb4 no it uses Havok!

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Heck yeah he's frightening. Remember that Pokemon episode that gave all those kids seizures? It was all Porygon's doing...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why is it when people bring up characters they like or want for Smash you bash them? Is having an open mind impossible? Who cares if it's never going to happen, no one asked for you to rain on his list. Plus, it's not like you work directly under Sakurai, anyone remember when Dark Pit was never going to happen? :056:
It's because he's a Social Thread regular and we bash on everything, remember?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Sakurai doesn't direct Smash 5/6 whatever, I hope they use Smash 4's engine. It's good as it is already lol
inb4 no it uses Havok!
That will depend if the next console(s) run under the PowerPC architecture, which GameCube / Wii / Wii U have. Or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom