• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I am considering going to the Air force when i am older... Still a couple of years from now until i can enter however...
What do you guys think?
:mariomelee::mewtwomelee::falcomelee:
(Red White Blue)
I think it's a decision that'll change in a couple of years given your age
It happens
But that's my two cents
*sips tea :148:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I am considering going to the Air force when i am older... Still a couple of years from now until i can enter however...
What do you guys think?
:mariomelee::mewtwomelee::falcomelee:
(Red White Blue)
Son, you are 13. dont worry about that right now, you have your childhood left. Im the one that should be thinking about that stuff XP

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finished watching the web series Gundarr (apparently by the same people who made Happy Tree Friends). One of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I'm bummed that there's only 35 episodes and the last episode was done back in 2012 (and I just learned about this show last week via Nintendo Video).

I HUNGER FOR MOAR!
It could have done without the nasty pecs, tho. :c

There was even pulling. :c

That's the thing you saw, right?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is anyone being affected by a bug where posts aren't properly coordinated to you? @Spazzy_D has been having those problems, and I thought I did when someone quoted a post I made in the Funny Captions thread, in the "Count to 200 before mods/admins post" thread. I thought it was the bug there but apparently not.

Mods and admins, I'm sorry for the unnecessary report. It was a false alarm on my end. It seems to be legit on Spazzy's end though.

Soul.

I just saw the previous posts. @Enderman_Aura left the boards.
Aw... Take care man (if you ever read this).
Im a bit confused abut why you hate gen 6? unless it is the same reasons I hate Hoenn then I understand lol
It's as boring as Gen 5 and the only thing that saves it from being bad is Power Creep™, Mega Evolutions and 3D models in a main series Pokémon game at last.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is anyone being affected by a bug where posts aren't properly coordinated to you? @Spazzy_D has been having those problems, and I thought I did when someone quoted a post I made in the Funny Captions thread, in the "Count to 200 before mods/admins post" thread. I thought it was the bug there but apparently not.

Mods and admins, I'm sorry for the unnecessary report. It was a false alarm on my end. It seems to be legit on Spazzy's end though.
Like how it shows a different person and not the person the acually quotd you?
I just saw the previous posts. @Enderman_Aura left the boards.
Aw... Take care man (if you ever read this).

It's as boring as Gen 5 and the only thing that saves it from being bad is Power Creep™, Mega Evolutions and 3D models in a main series Pokémon game at last.
I have no idea what Power Creep is XD.
you know what we need... 3D Sinnoh

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Indeed. That is why I used the powerful trollface, bruh. lol
Ah I didn't notice sorry
///////////////
I actually like a couple of shooters
The genre isn't for everyone
Most are copy and paste but there isn't much to expand on while staying true to a theme
You could say the same about a ton of genres
:222:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I was just a bit freaked since I never posted in the "Count to 200 before mods/admins post" thread before (and probably won't). I remember this one Tumblr bug back in the day that when you reblog a thing, you end up reblogging the wrong thing and someone else reblogs the thing you meant to.

Soul.

I have no idea what Power Creep is XD.
you know what we need... 3D Sinnoh
Power Creep is, in a nutshell, Game Freak giving Pokémon good base stats with base 140 power moves, stat-boosting items, Mega Evolutions with amazing Abilities and whatever, making the game all about "who gets KO'd first".
also yes, we need a 3D Sinnoh.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Wow apparently Xenoblade Chronicles X is due on the 26th of July according to Amazon Italy. That's sooner than I thought. Hype. I'm really feeling it! Etc...:4shulk:

D

Deleted member

Out of all 6 Pokémon generations, I dislike Gen 5 the most. I just don't like it. But then again, I don't play Pokémon (and if I do, not as much).

D

Deleted member

Wow apparently Xenoblade Chronicles X is due on the 26th of July according to Amazon Italy. That's sooner than I thought. Hype. I'm really feeling it! Etc...:4shulk:
Too bad Shulk is non-existant in Xenoblade X's timeline. So we're not really feeling it. :(

Soul.

I hate Gen 5 because its story was so good that the competitive side of that generation was pointless to understand please.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Finished watching the web series Gundarr (apparently by the same people who made Happy Tree Friends). One of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I'm bummed that there's only 35 episodes and the last episode was done back in 2012 (and I just learned about this show last week via Nintendo Video).

I HUNGER FOR MOAR!
Sorry to quote the same thing twice, but wait-wait-wait-wait-wait.

Same artists or same writers?

Because if it's the latter. . .

:4sonic:WHAT.:4sonic:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I was just a bit freaked since I never posted in the "Count to 200 before mods/admins post" thread before (and probably won't). I remember this one Tumblr bug back in the day that when you reblog a thing, you end up reblogging the wrong thing and someone else reblogs the thing you meant to.
Why were you freaked again?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I wonder if theres a rom so I can play B2/W2
Never got to try it
:213:
Ah, Reddit is down
My favorite was Jhoto because you fought YOURSELF at the true end. AND THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS!

I'm on mobile so I can't bring up fancy gifs like you guys :080:
My favorite Gen 2 pokemon are
:157::169::197::248::249::212:
Did I mention:248::248::248:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom