• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

lol wat

Game Freak x SEGA. I don't even.
No, I don't think this is has to do with Pokémon.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I think I'm the only one here who prefers Keroro Gunsou in the Japanese Dub instead of the English Dub

"Mr. Furbottom found Kulu's Sack"
~English Dub (10/10)​

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
lol wat

Game Freak x SEGA. I don't even.
No, I don't think this is has to do with Pokémon.
Not the first time Game Freak and SEGA have gotten together, 2nd party after all (heck they even got together with Sony for a few SNES games). Quite frankly between all the old projects they did together and all the pics on Ken Suigmori's twitter account, they're just as chummy as they are with Nintendo.

Sadly though, this seems to have nothing to do with Pulseman either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not the first time Game Freak and SEGA have gotten together, 2nd party after all (heck they even got together with Sony for a few SNES games). Quite frankly between all the old projects they did together and all the pics on Ken Suigmori's twitter account, they're just as chummy as they are with Nintendo.

Sadly though, this seems to have nothing to do with Pulseman either.
Obviously this new title will be released for the 3DS... or the Wii U. If it were to come out for PS4 / Xbox One it'd be a big troll move. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Bruh this was a thing 4+ months ago??? Why didn't I know this?

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Obviously this new title will be released for the 3DS... or the Wii U. If it were to come out for PS4 / Xbox One it'd be a big troll move. :troll:
Would personally bet it'll be on mobile devices. Not quite sure how contractual the relationship between Nintendo and Game Freak is though, as they did release a PlayStation game after Pokemon GRBY came out.

SEGA is probably just publishing it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Would personally bet it'll be on mobile devices. Not quite sure how contractual the relationship between Nintendo and Game Freak is though, as they did release a PlayStation game after Pokemon GRBY came out.

Not sure if relevant but, Game Freak pushed out an official Pokedex app like 2 years ago :168:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here I am being the only person that remembers playing Drill Dozer and HarmoKnight...
I am very well aware of those two games. I just didn't feel like mentioning them.

Eh, that's most likely to happen.

D

Deleted member

HarmoKnight was a nice little game:167:
Here's a thought, what if the next Pokemon games were N3DS exclusives?
Sales would be less than expected I think. So they'd pull a Black and White instead, and while Gen 7 games could play just fine on the original 3DS models, you would be given more features if you have a New 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished watching the web series Gundarr (apparently by the same people who made Happy Tree Friends). One of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I'm bummed that there's only 35 episodes and the last episode was done back in 2012 (and I just learned about this show last week via Nintendo Video).

I HUNGER FOR MOAR!

Soul.

Sorry to disappoint you all but I think Gen 6 will last for a while.

Or maybe I'm just wrong and they'll make Gen 7 with that kind of stuff. Or more Gen 6 games.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Luigi finds a great mistery...about himself.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am considering going to the Air force when i am older... Still a couple of years from now until i can enter however...
What do you guys think?
:mariomelee::mewtwomelee::falcomelee:
(Red White Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom