• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@Rocket Raccoon @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
Vision was teased
Not yet but I plan on picking it up. Looks great. Someone once described its online to me as Destiny + Deviant art, so that sounds like it could be fun (or horrifying)
One awesome tidbit
Ghost Nappa is one of the voices available for your custom character :045:
No, I meant as a general complaint, I don't have one even though I want one.
Besides, it's not like it's going to stay exclusive.

Also @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ OK dude, we get it. Your text is invisible.
Ok, your text is white

Last edited:

Soul.

An other miracle happened today. I found an other good Doc on FG. And he was really good. I beaten him with Luigi. And I now found myself actually being good with my favorite character, thanks to maining Doc and Mario. Guess maining other characters helps you getting better at others sometime.
View attachment 41375
And now I can finally truly main Luigi without having any regrets.

So. What's new here except me finally succeding at maining Luigi ?
You now know the ways of Luigi... Damn more people are using him. Can't blame them though, he seems better.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nowadays, I only play on my 3DS. That's all I need.

Though I'm interested if there are JRPGs on Steam...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You now know the ways of Luigi... Damn more people are using him. Can't blame them though, he seems better.
I think they just brought the glory of Luigi from Melee back. But Smash 4 gave him more ways to do combos, and he's overall an enjoyable character. But I always mained Luigi anyway, I just never really knew how to use him. It's the first time that actually know how to use him seriously, and not just using him as a joke character.

People flock to higher tiers:193:
Well at least it's not Diddy or Sheik.
Everyone use them recently.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I think I found a theme worse than Smashboards Classic. Smashboards Tourmaline.
It's almost reminiscent of TVTropes, but not quite there yet.

D

Deleted member

In the news:
Meme Run delisted because the "troll face" is copyrighted and the owner ordered a DCMA takedown to Nintendo.
Source:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._explains_role_in_getting_meme_run_taken_down
So it got taken down...

Well I think I found a theme worse than Smashboards Classic. Smashboards Tourmaline.
It's almost reminiscent of TVTropes, but not quite there yet.
Tourmaline looks more like an early 2000's social site.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I think they just brought the glory of Luigi from Melee back. But Smash 4 gave him more ways to do combos, and he's overall an enjoyable character. But I always mained Luigi anyway, I just never really knew how to use him. It's the first time that actually know how to use him seriously, and not just using him as a joke character.

Well at least it's not Diddy or Sheik.
Everyone use them recently.
I mean if you're playing in tournaments then I would understand using the best character in the game
No point in playing characters that are hard to use, require precision, incredible reads and have tons of weaknesses,
I'd pick the character that has a ton of advantages over characters and a distinct lack of disadvantages
But if it's for fun/friendlies then I'll use my mains :099:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Should've been the same across all regions. Mobile device games are pretty much damaging consoles / handhelds in sales, aren't they?
The console market has never been big here. Outside of NES duplicates which can still be bought today, the PSP and PS2 were the first consoles to actually be somewhat popular. PC gaming still occupies 99% of the gaming market,

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Quick! Let's remove the :troll: emoticon in Smashboards! Or else we'll get a DMCA complaint! :smirk:
Okay, I'll bite.
That won't happen because SmashBoards doesn't ask money to the users for using that emoticon.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Quick! Let's remove the :troll: emoticon in Smashboards! Or else we'll get a DMCA complaint! :smirk:
Sometimes the lazy part of my brain sees that DMCA has a D, M and C alongside 4 letters and just read DCMC.
Guess i'm just a Mother 3 nerd. :L

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I mean if you're playing in tournaments then I would understand using the best character in the game
No point in playing characters that are hard to use, require precision, incredible reads and have tons of weaknesses,
I'd pick the character that has a ton of advantages over characters and a distinct lack of disadvantages
But if it's for fun/friendlies then I'll use my mains :099:
I always use the characters I like, no matter what. I'm only good with them anyway.
And seriously, am I the only guy who actually enjoy fighting Diddy or Sheik ? Those matches are exciting, all your skills have to be there to defeat them (when the dude playing them actually knows how to use them of course). I only hate fighting three characters : Lucario, Yoshi and Ness. But it's not even real hatred, I just dislike them.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok so a troll game is gone thank epheavens by the way.

The more bigger news than that is that suprise super smash bros con on august.

And smash 4 mewtwo will be there clearly since he will be released for payers at that time.

D

Deleted member

The console market has never been big here. Outside of NES duplicates which can still be bought today, the PSP and PS2 were the first consoles to actually be somewhat popular. PC gaming still occupies 99% of the gaming market,

:231:
I see. That ain't bad.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I always use the characters I like, no matter what. I'm only good with them anyway.
And seriously, am I the only guy who actually enjoy fighting Diddy or Sheik ? Those matches are exciting, all your skills have to be there to defeat them (when the dude playing them actually knows how to use them of course). I only hate fighting three characters : Lucario, Yoshi and Ness. But it's not even real hatred, I just dislike them.
I mean in a tournament setting
I've only played one legit Diddy, one that pretty much three stocked me at the last tournament I went to
All the others are cookie cutter
Lucario isn't that bad if you play a char that can kill early
Cookie cutter Ness's are just ugh

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See, this is why we need to replace Ness with New Age Retro Hippie. He has his own song and everything!

D

Deleted member

The troll face is copyrighted? I always thought it was public domain. I'm glad it's gone, maybe Nintendo will make better business decisions in the future and let better games on their eshop.
That game should actually go to Steam.

Jokes.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Apex Rules wrote said:
SelfDestruct Moves: If a match ends with the successful use of a character’s selfdestruct move, the player that initiated the self destruct move wins the match regardless of what the results screen states.

Selfdestruct moves include only Ganondorf’s SideB, King Dedede’s NeutralB, Wario’s NeutralB, and Kirby’s NeutralB.
So I just saw this rule regarding suicide moves in Apex
As a Kirby main I enjoy this very much
What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom