• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wanted to keep the Pink avi until my Prank ended but Im too lazy to wait two weeks :p
I probably would have 10,000 posts by then, but I dunno. The post count doesn't really matter. I typically reply faster now. Odd.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Today I have tried Full Throttle Energy.

Today is the last time I have Full Throttle Energy.

I expect to have the Full Throttle ****s after this can.

inb4 TMI you sick *******.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I play too casually to care enough about how "competitive" a game is. I'm just getting tired of all the salt.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I feel like a lot of people who want PM to be "included" don't care whether SSF2 or Brawl- are included. That's just my feeling though. I could be totally off base.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
How could you put videos on a USB? Like youtube videos... I don't know how to open it without going onto internet explorer.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
How could you put videos on a USB? Like youtube videos... I don't know how to open it without going onto internet explorer.
Youtube downloader.

I do too. Also, don't mention banned users like that, @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix . It's like mentioning a specific plumber with a hatred for a fictional character and someone whose name is similar to Deidara from Naruto or Dodoria from Dragon Ball Z.
I don't see whats wrong with mentioning them lol.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I do too. Also, don't mention banned users like that, @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix . It's like mentioning a specific plumber with a hatred for a fictional character and someone whose name is similar to Deidara from Naruto or Dodoria from Dragon Ball Z.
What, you mean D-idara?
Doctor Mario.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom