• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintcario

uwu
NNID
Mintcario
Imagine a pokemon that is based off a Kangaroo and another pokemon that can throw boomerangs
I'm surprised we haven't had a kangaroo-themed pokemon yet. p_p?

I mean when you have pokemon that are based on things like ice cream and chandeliers...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I can see the Kangaroo Pokemon being the traditional electric rodent Pokemon (even though it's a marsupial) and being Electric/Fighting.

Koala, Echidna, Platypus, Huntsman Spider, Tiger Snakes, Blue Ringed Octopus, Tasmanian Devil, Emu... they can all be Pokemon.

And the Legendaries can be based on Indigenous Australian Gods like The Rainbow Serpent and the Bunyip.

Games design is EZ guys.

PS Kangaskhan exists too guys. Original 150 was a kangaroo yo.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can see the Kangaroo Pokemon being the traditional electric rodent Pokemon (even though it's a marsupial) and being Electric/Fighting.
Personally, I think a Fighting/Flying Kangaroo Pokemon is plausible. Ironically, back when spriting was interesting to me, I made a fakemon that was exactly that, called Brawlroo. :4villager:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Kangaskhan looks more like a Godzilla and less like a Kangaroo, so I can see why people can forget. :p

:231:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Personally, I think a Fighting/Flying Kangaroo Pokemon is plausible. Ironically, back when spriting was interesting to me, I made a fakemon that was exactly that, called Brawlroo. :4villager:
That's pretty cool too! Especially seeing as our national airline's logo is a kangaroo.

The koala Pokemon would be Normal/Grass, and probably get stuck with Traunt or Slow Start.

I'd like two new spider Pokemon too - the Huntsman being a Bug/Fighting type and the Red Back being Dark/Bug.

A dingo Pokemon would be cool too. Ground/Fire maybe.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ever since based Stabler left, the show went downhill. Fact.
Mostly the latter. The original Law & Order is superior in almost every way. Even Criminal Intent works. I am not sure what to think of the UK spinoff, Los Angeles, and Trial by Jury.
We knew that SUV was doomed even before the Intimidation Game episode
SVU is now Chicago Victims Unit. Would be better if it had Stableer, but nope. Chicago Victims Unit featuring Gamergate.

I second this, Stapler didn't need to leave
:196:
Not this time, if I can help it (and the site can handle it.)

:231:
inb4 thread gets forcefully locked at 2015

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa what does the button for making a social group look like I can't find it.

I'm probably doing a stoopid again, but plz halp. :c:facepalm::urg::dizzy::ohwell::confused::cry::teeth::(
oh good luck....

Social groups are REALLY confusing and weird....

Though, soicial groups -> create a new group (should be similar to create a thread button).

Though, that's simple....not what comes after.....

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I can't do it just yet because my join date being too new makes the button not appear.

. . . What on earth did you experience, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 ?!

D

Deleted member

I dunno, I just got back from breakfast.

I had a dream last night that I met one of the guys from Red Thunder.

(Inb4 nobody knows about Red Thunder)
Correct. I know absolutely nothing about Red Thunder. What's wrong with me?!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hoo boy, GameFaqs is salty today.

Someone says the roster is perfect and the angry posters SWARM in.

Yes, it's not -quite- perfect, but sheesh, settle down!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, I can't do it just yet because my join date being too new makes the button not appear.

. . . What on earth did you experience, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 ?!
Even (mod that has a bunch of - and I can't tag) said it was "sketchy".

The system is either beta or unfinished, but there's weird issues.

First, the difference between member only and public is not there. The onyl difference is private or not. Why there's 3 modes? idk.

You have full control on permissions if you are creator, but lots of these doesn't works and are msotly useless because if you put someone mod, you can't have much liberty. You cannot prevent somone from deletting their post. Warning somoen doesn't work and if you're creator / mods, reverting post version doesn't work.

The worst is when you invinte....nothing in the automated message tell the user to click a button....trust me, I have several unresolved invintes since months because of this....

Basically....it's a really weird system....

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hoo boy, GameFaqs is salty this morning.

To me, the roster is like 99% perfect, I don't hate clones (sometimes I prefer them over the "originals) and I only need Lucas to make this roster complete.

D

Deleted member

Hoo boy, GameFaqs is salty this morning.

inb4 #NEVERSTOPCLIMBINGOMG

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people, what's new ?
Nothing much for me. Still writing "Nichijou : Ordinary Attorney". I also watched the good ending of Fnaf3. It's actually pretty obscure to find it, but the ending is worth it.
You actually free the souls of the dead childrens through minigames. And the ending shows the heads of the original animatronics empty, meaning that you helped them rest in peace.
Maybe I'm slowpoke here, but I don't care.

Anyway, what are you all doing ? I'm doing nothing besides rolling on the floor.
tumblr_nhxcdq4Di01s20ivko1_500.gif

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To me the only things keeping the roster from being perfect were the absences of the Icies and Chrom. :p

Had K. Rool, Wolf, Starfy, and the Chorus Kids been included as well, it'd have been more than perfect. :laugh:

Strofirko

Smash Master
When that random guy on twitter said that codename S.T.E.A.M.,is what the order should have been,he didn't lie...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
To me the only things keeping the roster from being perfect were the absences of the Icies and Chrom. :p

Had K. Rool, Wolf, Starfy, and the Chorus Kids been included as well, it'd have been more than perfect. :laugh:
Oh yes. The memories of Gematsu. I still think it's funny how I thought back then it was fake solely because of the Chorus Kids, but I never would have guessed Chrom was wrong too.

Either way, I'm almost certain the Chorus Kids will get their chance someday. Until that day, till all are one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, my roster has the Icies,(maybe) K. Rool, Wolf, and the Choir Boys.

Would you enjoy that? :4megaman:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, I never liked the Miis that much.

As long as they stay the heck away from With Anyone I don't have too much to complain about, though.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So flight got his own title name? I don't really think I need a reference in the title unless they think it's that necessary. (Which in my opinion, will probably never be)

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I personally thought Lucas was a bit unneeded, so him getting cut was no crying matter for me.
Wolf getting cut was actually a bit worse, since he was a vital rep for a franchise that seems to have been entirely neglected by Nintendo during the Wii era.

I'd rather have Ridley than get Lucas back, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom