• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I personally thought Lucas was a bit unneeded, so him getting cut was no crying matter for me.
Wolf getting cut was actually a bit worse, since he was a vital rep for a franchise that seems to have been entirely neglected by Nintendo during the Wii era.

I'd rather have Ridley than get Lucas back, personally.
Lucas was a crying mather for me.
But as they say, no crying until the end.

D

Deleted member

If you wanted attention, you could have just asked. No need to terrify everybody in this thread.

And another one leaving. That's the circle of the Social Thread, I guess. Best of luck, @ Aurane Aurane !
He could always pull a @R0Y and come back all of a sudden, if he wants to, anyway. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

As expected, the Chuck Norris facts would be used for the upcoming Death Battle. Since Segata did fight Archie Sonic (The most broken Sonic in all fiction) at one point, he may prove to be a decent challenge against that American badass.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You're leaving?

It's been fun having you around, man.
And another one leaving. That's the circle of the Social Thread, I guess. Best of luck, @ Aurane Aurane !
I've been here for quite some time. But I have to be straight up about this: I'm not a fan of Smash anymore, nor am I really interested in this forum and where it's headed. I'm not going to delve into that though. You guys have been good. Keep it up, and lead the community to a better future. That goes to everyone. Take care.

D

Deleted member

As expected, the Chuck Norris facts would be used for the upcoming Death Battle. Since Segata did fight Archie Sonic (The most broken Sonic in all fiction) at one point, he may prove to be a decent challenge against that American badass.
Chuck Norris better win. He can't let us down!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Good morning everyone, the front page crappy again, I wonder why I even read anything that is about tournaments.

D

Deleted member

Things are pretty good over here.
I see we have another new thread title!
Time to add it to my ever growing list of titles.
Yeah, it's a soon-to-be released film that's all about me. More information to come in December 21, 2012.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
KBai :164:
Now, get out of here.

jk, i'm not that harsh. but still bye
I can't believe I was kicked out of my own thread. :c

:troll:

I've been here for quite some time. But I have to be straight up about this: I'm not a fan of Smash anymore, nor am I really interested in this forum and where it's headed. I'm not going to delve into that though. You guys have been good. Keep it up, and lead the community to a better future. That goes to everyone. Take care.
Good luck about the future, Enderman. It was fun having you around. Please come back sometime if you can!

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom