• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wii U Players should feel lucky because there's not Clubberskulls in the Fortress :secretkpop:

_gold_

Smash Master
K guys, I'm going to watch some Walking Dead re-runs and call it a night.
Be safe, stay classy, and be sure to thank your neighborly pancake.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
K guys, I'm going to watch some Walking Dead re-runs and call it a night. Be safe, stay classy, and be sure to thank your neighborly pancake.
I tried to lick the screen, no joke
Those look delicious

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Really? The bombs are always really delayed for me. I could halfway up the fortress and the giant will hit the first area I crossed with a bomb...
Oh, I'm already pass it now. I just needed to build up the courage and not delay. Once I finally did it was smooth sailing from there. The boss was patheticqlly easy.

But now I'm tearing my hair out at Anor Londo. The giant statue dudes are fustrating, not hard but I have to be extra cautious against them or I will die. The bat thingys are also a bit annoying. The white clothed assassin guys are fun to fight tough. Gargoyles. Weren't to bad either.

BUT HOLY ****ING ****. Thos grey, black knight looking, guys with the powerful bows are making me want to break the disc in half. I can't get pass them for the life of me and I have tried like 15 timesby now. It is ****ing impossible. Help.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey, my cd is finally getting shipped!...After it's been shipped to everyone else for about a week now...

:/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I tried to lick the screen, no joke
Those look delicious
1st you try to press a play button on a picture now you tried to eat your computer screen
+1
Oh hey, my cd is finally getting shipped!...After it's been shipped to everyone else for about a week now...

:/
Well I just got mine today. The jewel case is cracked but idgaf

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Frieza's Mewtonite Z Friezarite is reacting to....emm his own Mega Ring!

The jokes of this will never end :troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Typical 3DS hate I heard earlier? The WiiU may generally be better and cooler with better graphics, but there's a few things it won't ever have compared to the 3DS...

-Prism Tower (one of my fave stages... cue Palutena bias)
-Smash Run <3
-And you can play Smash on the go with it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I reached more than 100
101N.png

I clicked the flag because it got hard to get track of the news :p

D

Deleted member

0/10 Wasted opportunity to tag me :troll:
Talking about that, thanks to the based Like Squad, I got to 9,000 likes. This is good m8.

When I see @ Mythra Mythra 's avatar in a small size, it makes me think it's hoodied Little Mac instead of... uh.. *looks up Google* ... Sailor Venus, if that's what the character is called?

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL

Let's player randomly just starting a rant about how if you get sick constantly it's your own fault because you probably don't wash your hands

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Talking about that, thanks to the based Like Squad, I got to 9,000 likes. This is good m8.

When I see @ Mythra Mythra 's avatar in a small size, it makes me think it's hoodied Little Mac instead of... uh.. *looks up Google* ... Sailor Venus, if that's what the character is called?
Hoodied Minako Aino confirmed

Yep, It's Sailor Venus; in this case, Super Saiyan God Pranked Venus

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Gais. I no dat dis is a NON SEWIOUS THREAD BUT
In Melee... What is Mewtwo's main attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom